It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sentences 'CIA spies' to death after 'breaking ring'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Tanker seizure/hijack and now Iran claims it has broken up a CIA spying ring and has sentenced some of the 17 suspects to death.

Is this a serious escalation or just handbag waving by the IRANUTS and are they to be taken seriously?

What would happen if the IRANUTS did put some suspects to death.......................would they just be considered collateral damage or.....?

Is there an eventuality about all of this with IRAN and no matter what, something is going to happen with regards to them! Is conflict with IRAN avoidable or inevitable I wonder.

Are we safe with IRAN around!

www.msn.com...

edit on 22-7-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I suppose at the end of the day, if you are a spy in Iran (given the current climate) then what do you expect. Maybe if a suitable furore is raised then sentences might be commuted to life.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
To be honest, with Iran's atrocious human rights and their politically controlled judiciary and security apparatus, they could just be hoovering up malcontents and calling then "CIA".

Iran's perpetual narrative of hatred and victimhood is just how they operate. They are just playing to a domestic audience as part of their policy to mitigate against the hardening sanctions and international pressure, which are being levied because of their leadership's stupid games, illegal acts and brinkmanship.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Iranuts? Really man. Those cia spies aint american citizens. They are iranians who went traitor on their country.

And is one aware of the proxy war the us started between iran and iraq? You know how many peeps died? Its why they hate us.

And NO...I am not a lefty before you start.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I don't understand what you mean by "are we safe with IRAN around?"

IRAN will never invade your country. Even if there was a slaughter/invasion/war with IRAN you will still be safe.

Have they done something to make you feel unsafe?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Iranuts? Really man. Those cia spies aint american citizens. They are iranians who went traitor on their country.

And is one aware of the proxy war the us started between iran and iraq? You know how many peeps died? Its why they hate us.

And NO...I am not a lefty before you start.
I don't know if you are lefty or righty!

And nor do I know who these so called spies are, but I do believe that the Iranian Leaders are not good for Iranians or us all!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I don't understand what you mean by "are we safe with IRAN around?"

IRAN will never invade your country. Even if there was a slaughter/invasion/war with IRAN you will still be safe.

Have they done something to make you feel unsafe?

I don't think anything good will come from Iran and their leadership and think they are a possible threat to peace. The way they treat their own people is sufficient. Apart from that their whole leadership are religious fruits and nuts! Hated by their own!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

No worries. Didnt mean to sound terse but its a common retort nowadays!

I obviously dont have access to secret files, but i would be far more concerned about saudi arabia.

I mean when has iran attacked anyone else as opposed to being attacked? I think its a propoganda effort to subdue the middle east....oil ya know.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Is this a serious escalation or just handbag waving by the IRANUTS and are they to be taken seriously?

They arrested the alleged spies a few weeks ago , you post no link so who knows why or who has been sentenced.
CIA spying ring , hard to believe the CIA would do that , Eh.

Obviously not , let's bomb them into the stone age.
What kind of backward country has a death penalty for criminals ?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

No worries. Didnt mean to sound terse but its a common retort nowadays!

I obviously dont have access to secret files, but i would be far more concerned about saudi arabia.

I mean when has iran attacked anyone else as opposed to being attacked? I think its a propoganda effort to subdue the middle east....oil ya know.
Saudi Arabia are the dark forces of the middle east playing all sides with their oily black gold fingers in many pies (with many Spies)! However, IRAN seem to have their tentacles everywhere providing money, resources and soldiers beyond their borders. So although they not directly attack anyone does not mean that they don't fuel and fool everywhere!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They arrested the alleged spies a few weeks ago , you post no link so who knows why or who has been sentenced.
CIA spying ring , hard to believe the CIA would do that , Eh.

Obviously not , let's bomb them into the stone age.
What kind of backward country has a death penalty for criminals ?
Link added. Seems rather harsh of you to suggest bombing them back to the stone age. I didn't think they were so far past that age anyway - mentality wise in particular.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The way they treat their own people is sufficient

Would you like to tell us all about how they treat their own people?

Saddam was Correct, No Oil-rich country is safe from the US. He prophesied forced regime change if they didn't lie down to America's demands. Unfortunately, it was too late for Saddam and Ghaddafi, Al Assad, with the help from Russia, is holding out and Maduro is next to fall.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the link , it appears these suspects were arrested back in March so not the one's arrested recently.

The country has their own judicial process which I assume has been followed , without information on the trial who knows if those convicted are guilty of not but we can't assume their innocence on the basis that Iran is currently public enemy Number 1 for political and ideology reasons.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The way they treat their own people is sufficient

Would you like to tell us all about how they treat their own people?

Saddam was Correct, No Oil-rich country is safe from the US. He prophesied forced regime change if they didn't lie down to America's demands. Unfortunately, it was too late for Saddam and Ghaddafi, Al Assad, with the help from Russia, is holding out and Maduro is next to fall.
What about when the Iranian people protest for change and a better way the leadership just crush them and wack those involved. You not seen the live images of this when it has happened.

Saddam and is wimp sons were butchers who ruled by fear, Ghaddafi and his were just the same as with Assad. And Russia only helped Assad because of their precious pipeline otherwise Assad another murderous wimp of a butcher would already be pinned hanging from a lamp post! Maduro, another illegitimate President who has selfishly driven is own country to ruin. These tin pot toss pots, S, G, A & M are not the sort of leader anyone would ever wish for if they were in their right mind! 2 dead monsters, 1 pending and well we will have to see M's fate!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

The stench of ignorance from you is overwhelming

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Get your nose fixed. The perception of ignorance is often a mirror reflection. The problem with your sense of smell is another matter or that too could be reflective of ones own lack of hygiene! Either way get it checked out!!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Get your nose fixed. The perception of ignorance is often a mirror reflection. The problem with your sense of smell is another matter or that too could be reflective of ones own lack of hygiene! Either way get it checked out!!

Sure mate, you write like someone who got butt-hurt because you swallowed every line of some CIA backed NYT Iran hit piece (or similar), and no, I won't waste my time in pointing out the obvious flaws of your viewpoints

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Sure mate, you write like someone who got butt-hurt because you swallowed every line of some CIA backed NYT Iran hit piece (or similar), and no, I won't waste my time in pointing out the obvious flaws of your viewpoints
Enough said and good day to you!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Enough said

Indeed, you've said quite enough

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

but i would be far more concerned about saudi arabia.

Why ?
Care to share some enlightenment with us ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join