It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Nadler Is Completely Delusional Or Is This A Grand Scheme Just To Smear Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The evidence is in the report.
Plain and simple.

Oh is it?

When do you guys plan on impeachment again?

Oh never?

Kay.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's not that I even support Trump, its just the left you guys so far gone and redefined everything.

What am I left to do but point out how hilariously stupid youve become?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nadler's buddy Schiff is deteriorating too. He's now saying the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, has been "tainted". His forthcoming report will contain inaccuracies.

twitter.com...

Adam Schiff asked the DOJ to give him a "heads up". I guess he got it!

I was just reading a a report on Zero Hedge.
Horowitz' report on James Comey is expected to be pretty bad. Comey lied repeatedly about the true purposes of his investigations.
edit on 22-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

originally posted by: madmac5150
This will blow up in Nadler's face.

The real dirt will come out, and the Democrats are in for a very rude awakening.

If it actually happens...

I don't think Mueller will even show. The Democrats will blame the President, of course... claiming he somehow stopped the testimony.

This is all political theater. There is no real substance, to any of it. P.T. Barnum would be so proud...

Which is EXACTLY WHY POTUS made the remarks he did.

Now Mueller has an out, if he wants to take it and the Dems can again blame Trump for their lack of substance.

IT IS Political Theater - but, it's being directed by the President, although it is produced by the Dems.

ganjoa

The game is over as soon as Devin Nunes or some other Republican asks Mueller how soon he knew there was no collusion. We know the answer: pretty much right from the beginning. We have documented evidence from Andrew Weissman, Peter Strzok, and others that establishes they always knew the investigation was groundless.

If Mueller admits this, then he is implicitly admitting that the investigation was just an attempt to entrap Trump in some kind of process crime.

If he answers falsely, then he has committed perjury, and opens himself up to criminal indictment.

So, it won't surprise me at all if some time between now and Wednesday the testimony gets postponed again.
edit on 22-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: ganjoa

The real dirt will come out, and the Democrats are in for a very rude awakening.

I don't think Mueller will even show. The Democrats will blame the President, of course... claiming he somehow stopped the testimony.

This is all political theater. There is no real substance, to any of it. P.T. Barnum would be so proud...

Which is EXACTLY WHY POTUS made the remarks he did.

Now Mueller has an out, if he wants to take it and the Dems can again blame Trump for their lack of substance.

IT IS Political Theater - but, it's being directed by the President, although it is produced by the Dems.

ganjoa

The game is over as soon as Devin Nunes or some other Republican asks Mueller how soon he knew there was no collusion. We know the answer: pretty much right from the beginning. We have documented evidence from Andrew Weissman, Peter Strzok, and others that establishes they always knew the investigation was groundless.

If Mueller admits this, then he is implicitly admitting that the investigation was just an attempt to entrap Trump in some kind of process crime.

If he answers falsely, then he has committed perjury, and opens himself up to criminal indictment.

So, it won't surprise me at all if some time between now and Wednesday the testimony gets postponed again.

He could also selectively claim the 5th. Which, if he does, and he claims mostly on questions from Rep, well, that's not going to go over really well. For Mueller OR the dems.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nadler is brainwashing and radicalised by propaganda

For this he should be removed from Congress

Shady schift for brains is guilty of high crimes and is part of the coup and should be hung in public in front of MAGA hate warring radicals who CNN created

CNN should be broken up

Anyway that’s just my opinion of the mob rule atmosphere created by the lying MSM, consequence, maybe next time it’ll serve as a warning for those who wish to destroy democracy and the rule of law and expect to get off lightly

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well , he Showed , but his Memory stayed Home .

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Doesn't Jerry Nadler look like he's shrinking every week?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

The spring stabilizers in his shoes are wearing out 😆

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Yeah , he's on that Diet Marie Osmond keeps Hawking .........Hmm... Lean and Mean ..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

mobile.twitter.com...

The spring stabilizers in his shoes are wearing out 😆

Too much LOSING with no breaks in between each loss! Check out the WINNING team today.

Post-Mueller - Republican Version

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Doug Collins, Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes and Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan hold a joint press conference following the testimony of special counsel Robert Mueller.

Credit where due, these guys -together with the entire GOP committee caucus from Judiciary and Intel- were well prepared, on point and sharp today. Great Job.

Post Game Republican Briefing Video at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-166810

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Someone in the other thread about the hearing (which is now closed) said "I want my $40 million back". It's worth repeating.

I WANT MY $40,000,000.00 BACK!

Yes, I'm shouting. The Dems should pay the taxpayers back.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Someone in the other thread about the hearing (which is now closed) said "I want my $40 million back". It's worth repeating.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Jerry Nadler about to pass out (again) after Mueller testimony.

twitter.com...

Notice how he's holding onto the podium to keep from falling over?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Jerry Nadler about to pass out (again) after Mueller testimony.

twitter.com...

Notice how he's holding onto the podium to keep from falling over?

And we see Cummings with a walker to gather sympathy because his criminal Wife in under criminal investigation.

🤣

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No wonder Cummings has been so quiet the past 3 months.

What about Maxine Waters? SOMETHING has muzzled her too.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Re: www.foxnews.com...

Nadler is a LIAR and the media are FOOLS for not correcting him.

Class #1 Azzholes!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hmm... That is a Very DAMNING Comment ! Is there ANY REAL Proof of that ? Oh , did I also mention that it is Obviously Very DAMNING to Most Brain Dead People ?
edit on 26-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Use that as a Mueller victims compensation fund. One of the 500 people Mueller's team of thugs grilled was named Mr. Caputo. He spent his entire retirement fund of $600,000 on Defense Attorney fees!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
From Earlier Friday - SUBPOENA works both ways...

Trump just now in the Oval Office:

- Subpoena all of Obama's records.
- Subpoena all of the records having to do with Hillary Clinton.
- Subpoena the Clinton Foundation.
- Look into the book deal that President Obama made.
- GOP will hold House, Senate & White House.
VidClip: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join