It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Nadler Is Completely Delusional Or Is This A Grand Scheme Just To Smear Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This guy must believe in Santa Claus, because he fully expects Robert Mueller to present him with a huge "gift" this week at his testimony before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees. He actually believes that Mueller will present evidence at his testimony hearing, not in his 448 page report, that shows Trump "is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors."

Perhaps Nadler missed it, when Mueller stated, “The report is my testimony. I would not provide information beyond that which is already public in any appearance before Congress.”

Nadler and fellow moron, Adam Schiff, will run this clown show in an attempt to further smear President Trump.

If there are polls showing how Trump is trailing his Democratic rivals, why the continued push for impeachment? Remember Rep. Al Green's foolish attempt this past week? 3 strikes, you're out Green!

Why the push for impeachment? Because it's all for show.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the Democrats are worried about 2020. Not just because of what Trump has accomplished during his Presidency, but also because of the Democratic candidates MANY extreme left proposals, such as their views on the immigration/border crisis and their desire to eliminate private health insurance.

As far as these polls are concerned...how accurate were they back in 2016?

Mr. Delusional on Fox Sunday:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nadler looks like a little chub that swims in a river 😀

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Perhaps he's both?

A grandstanding, delusional, scumbag who's such an insecure little tool that he's trying to avenge a decades long grudge over some petty real estate deal.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How do we wind up with so many delusional people in the top end of our government these days. It is worse than it ever was.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

All they are doing is trying to reframe the narrative.

No talk of Russian Collusion at all... they just want one SINGLE word out of place from Mueller that they can try to use for an obstruction of justice charge.

The average American voter is not going to understand how you can obstruct an investigation into something that didn't actually happen...

So they are pandering to their base.

Which is....

24% of Americans who identify as Democrat.

and they are losing...

The 50% of America that identifies as independent.

It's kinda fun to watch, to be honest...

They believe what the enemidia says, which was spoon-fed to them by themselves.

It's the definition of an echo-chamber and they will wonder after 2020 WTF happened... they had it under control according to CNN!!!

We're watching the total collapse of the Left.

And I don't know about you, but as a former member of it I'm having fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I Agree , ALL Politicians in Local , State , and the Federal Government Need to be Analyzed by a Certified Psychologist Before they take an Oath of Office to Ensure that they are Not Mentally Unstable , and a Danger to their Constituents .
edit on 21-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Agree , ALL Politicians in Local , State , and the Federal Government Need to be Analyzed by a Certified Psychologist Before they take an Oath of Office to Ensure that they are Not Mentally Unstable , and a Danger to their Constituents .

I have to point out...

If you are running for office in this political climate you are either 100% behind your convictions or 100% insane.

And the two are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I have to point out...

If you are running for office in this political climate you are either 100% behind your convictions or 100% insane.

And the two are not mutually exclusive.

True , and it is Up to a Sane Voter to Recognize the Difference ,,,,,,,)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Like I said in a post elsewhere, this is just a means to keep anything negative Trump in the media.

let them go on vacation then give us FISA and Declas.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"What he wrote?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This will blow up in Nadler's face.

The real dirt will come out, and the Democrats are in for a very rude awakening.

If it actually happens...

I don't think Mueller will even show. The Democrats will blame the President, of course... claiming he somehow stopped the testimony.

This is all political theater. There is no real substance, to any of it. P.T. Barnum would be so proud...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
This will blow up in Nadler's face.

The real dirt will come out, and the Democrats are in for a very rude awakening.

If it actually happens...

I don't think Mueller will even show. The Democrats will blame the President, of course... claiming he somehow stopped the testimony.

This is all political theater. There is no real substance, to any of it. P.T. Barnum would be so proud...

You forget....

This is all the Democrats have now.

Mueller will show, nobody in the US will actually watch the testimony, a few bullet points will be highlighted by CNN and "Orange Man Bad" is back in business.

It isn't about the truth or fairness or logic or critical thinking.

The ravenous horde of haters that is the Democratic voting base need something to keep enraged about.

So Nadless will deliver, no matter what Mueller says.

He needs it too, you see...

He needs the limelight to get re-elected.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I saw that earlier, like AG Barr said himself, its political theatrics.

Mueller can't add or subject from the report, plus he has stated as such himself.

Also, he may not decide to answer specific questions.

Meanwhile, the Repubs will be asking some very uncomfortable questions....

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Nader is such a waste of perfectly good air not to mention our tax dollars.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
We should all send small, potted houseplants to Nadler's office...

...to replace all of that wasted oxygen...

It's a "green" initiative...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
We should all send small, potted houseplants to Nadler's office...

...to replace all of that wasted oxygen...

It's a "green" initiative...

We should all just send Crispy-Creme donuts.

Problem solved in a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
He had his stomach stapled because he has a problem with food and exercise. Didn't work. Still fat and his belt line is above his sternum from what I have seen. Get control of that situation then I'll start taking his seriously. Until then no. Can't control your own personal space then he is in no position to control anything else in life.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Bob Mueller, the very person who was assigned to investigate "collusion", has been colluding with Nadler, Schiff, and others:

"You said recently that Democrats have been backchanneling Robert Mueller in order to give him some ideas about helpful phrases that he could drop during this that might give them the momentum that they need to keep moving forward on the Russia probe," MacCallum said.

"I really expect the worst because Bob Mueller does not have to show up," Nunes told MacCallum. "He's doing this on his own free will. That tells me the last time he operated on his own free will everybody forgets, Barr came out with a memo, was very clear about the decisions that he had made and then a few days later, Mueller decided on his own to go out and hold a nine-minute press conference.

"So I am very concerned and I think we should expect the worst," he said. "Because he only has to say a couple of things and the rest of the media... but 90% of the media will take one little phrase and run with it and try to run towards impeachment."
More at: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He had his stomach stapled because he has a problem with food and exercise. Didn't work. Still fat and his belt line is above his sternum from what I have seen. Get control of that situation then I'll start taking his seriously. Until then no. Can't control your own personal space then he is in no position to control anything else in life.

Jerrold Nadler passed out at that meeting last month because his belt was too tight. Blood pooled in his gut, butt and legs. His brain was deprived of oxygen. Brain cells died. Poor guy. Captain Jerrold Ahab's hate is killing him.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I wonder if Nadler is on Epstein's list of "acquaintances" ?
Sure is puttin up a rip-roar over Trump .
Deflection ?
Just sayin
It is possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join