It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild horse kicks swimsuit-clad tourist in the groin at Maryland beach

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A now....pure entertainment.

www.foxnews.com...

Footage of the beachgoer in a skimpy swimsuit showed him trying to pet a wild horse at a beach, only to find out why locals advise against it. As the man touched the animal, it kicked him in one of the most painful places for a man to get hit.

Thread title says it all.

That video will make any man wince who watches it. He is very lucky that wasn't a direct hit...but man that had to hurt.

OUCH!!
edit on R262019-07-21T17:26:05-05:00k267Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Play stupid games ... win stupid prizes.

He asked for that one, and you can see the horse had its ears back and everything. He's lucky that's all he got.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That guy should stop horsing around.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That'll learn him.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I used to fish a lot at Assateague. I would see tourists trying to feed and pet the wild ponies. I just kept fishing and the horses would mind their own business and stay away from me.
There are warning signs aplenty against feeding and touching the horses, but idiots don't listen.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That spur of the moment decision was a bit much.

He must of though he was quite the stud.

I think he should of hoofed it out of there instead.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

His foalish mistake may have cost him.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's like a real life episode of Ouch! My Balls! in Idiocracy.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I told XxKonspiracyxX she should have done that to the guy harassing her and she thought I was sticking up for the guy.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

watched it yesterday your right i cringed

edit on 21-7-2019 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You did not disappoint! Thanks for the laugh. Title does tell the story.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Assateague?

A friend was there recently and posted a picture of one of the ponies taking a bag of chips right off of his beach chair while he had his back turned for a second. He later came back and took some cookies.
edit on 21-7-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I could have told anyone within 30 feet of that horse he was gonna' kick someone fully 40 seconds before he did.

Look at the horses ears! They're down and back...it's pissed! And, it's pissed about something behind it. A horse will lay its ears down flat to a threat from the front, but they'll lay them down and roll them to the back for a threat from behind.

What a dumbass!!! LOL!!

If I would have been standing there I'd have said..."Hey, let's watch this dumbass get kicked!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, walk up to a horses hind quarter when its ears are down...and if its ears aren't down when you walk up, but then they drop after you get there...step way back!!

And, there's another good lesson in this video too! A lot of people think a horse rears up on its front legs to kick from the back end. Totally not true; they can kick straight back and/or nearly straight out to the side from a standing position...and with tremendous force too!!

This speedo wearing joker deserved a ball mashing!!

LOL!!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i learned how to ride horses as a kid, and one of the first things they emphasized, 'never stand behind a horse'

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They don't understand they're not the same as the ones in the petting zoo or pony ride show or on television.
Especially the ponies! Many of the little ones are even quicker to bite or kick than the larger horses. I find horses are similar to dogs in that you need to let them sniff you out before even thinking of trying to pet one.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I told XxKonspiracyxX she should have done that to the guy harassing her and she thought I was sticking up for the guy.

Maybe she thought by "done that to the guy..." you meant the petting part.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, some people are plain stupid. Even "tame" horses need to be treated with respect and deference.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I found your post a little too spiteful , why express glee at someone's misfortune , when you don't know them ? There's no reason he deserved it , he was just innocent of what horses are capable of . He's an old man ffs , making a dangerous mistake and you wouldn't have warned him ? Becuase he's a dumbass as you say ?
This is not the way to make friends , and it's not very nice at all to say . By saying and writing a post like that it's only going to teach people to mistrust you , and while I am run-things you would not be at my parties bud sorry

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

while I am run-things you would not be at my parties bud sorry

I have a feeling Flyingclaydisk wouldn't be at one of your parties.

Just for clarification, were you the old dude in the video?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Well, fair enough, but allow me to put it into a little better perspective which I think will help you understand my remarks.

You see, I grew up in Wyoming about 150 miles south of Yellowstone National Park. Whenever anyone would come to visit (family, family friends, etc) one of the first things they'd want to do was go to Yellowstone. And, guess who was the one who always got picked to take them there? That's right, yours truly.

Now, I don't know if you've ever been to Yellowstone National Park, but there's a whole lot of critters there, just all sorts of 'em! And, for some odd reason, people just don't understand that wild animals are, well, WILD! They aren't like dogs, and they're not even like cats...they're like "wild animals". Furthermore, these same people feel like they are compelled to walk up and pet said 'wild animals' (at the expense of the 15 miles of bumper to bumper traffic behind them, but that's another story). Then, they act all surprised when Mrs. Moose jumps up, runs them down and tramples them into a mud puddle, or when Mrs. Buffalo goes ape S# on them and then 5 other people's cars. Or, when the "cute cuddly little bear cubs" just happen to have a really big and smelly old momma' sow behind the tree who terrorizes them and everyone else within a 2 mile radius (and then had to be shot dead because of stupid people's actions).

I could go on, but know what? It wasn't some rare occurrence...it happened every-single-time-I-went-there!!!

So, you see there's this thing called a "wild animal" and they do 'wild' things, because they're...wild. Common sense should dictate that you don't go walking up to a wild animal who weighs 5 times what you weigh and think you have some sort of "right" to pet said wild animal. It's no secret there are wild horses on this island, and there are warning signs all over the place telling people not to get close to them, but just like Yellowstone, some people don't seem to think those signs pertain to them! No, those signs are for "other" people, right?

And finally, look at it from the horse's perspective. All he knows is, the last time some human got next to one of his buddies the dude crawled on his back, rode him until he couldn't go anymore and then put a saddle on him and took him away.

Make a little more sense now?

So go ahead and don't invite me to your next party. I probably would have enjoyed meeting you. I hope you have fun, but please, whatever you do...please leave the wildlife alone, okay?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join