It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The narrative is falling apart. Stormy Daniels says she didn’t have sex with Donald Trump .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: shooterbrody
amp.washingtontimes.com...

Federal judge sides with Russian company, rebukes Mueller, Barr

The Obama administration’s official intelligence community assessment said the Kremlin engineered the hacking and the social media campaign, as carried out by the Internet Research Agency.

The Concord court record cast doubt on that conclusion.

The "narrative" is falling apart in more ways than 1.

What does the "Golden Ratio" have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I bet his wife cares. At least about the optics

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Theres only 2 inches in this narrative that has any bearing. Wink wink

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Probably because he cheated on his pregnant wife.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know what goes through the mind of the Horn Dog in Chief.

You'll have to ask him about that.

Maybe he gets turned on by women who have been in adult mens magazines?
edit on 22-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you I was called away.

I’m sure somebody’s answered you by now. But allegations like that coming up in the 11th hour of an election could destroy the election. Cohen paid her off in October 2016. Which means that was the Democrats October surprise .

Touché

Paying her would prevent her from making those “ allegations “ for a month or so and that was all he needed. The fact that he got two years out of the payoff was just icing on the cake .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Speaking of which, did you see that the investigation wrapped up and there are no plans to charge anyone with any crime? LOL. The narrative is dead.

Link for those who may have missed it
edit on 22-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Another oldie but goodie...........

Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

I'm not going to bother to look it up now, but one of the accusers against Justice Kavenaugh also recently admitted that she made it all up.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Another oldie but goodie...........

Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

I'm not going to bother to look it up now, but one of the accusers against Justice Kavenaugh also recently admitted that she made it all up.

BTW: Any truth to the rumor that Monica McLean, Christine Blasey Ford's FBI BFF is now on Nadler's committee staff?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't find anything. But watching Christine Ford on TV it was clear she's severely mentally ill.
To be brutally honest, I wouldn't trust her to correctly remember what she had for lunch today.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Are you aware that Cohen was the one who paid the money right?

I think that's even part of his conviction/plea/jail arrangement 🤣

All part of the set-up against Trump by a paid-off Cohen being blackmailed 🤣

Yeah, was thinking along these same lines xuenchen, wasn't Cohen's incompetence in filing the paperwork with the original NDA, what led to the door being opened to Stormy being able to break the NDA she agreed to when she 1st took the $130k ? He also paid her in some dumb, unnecessary way out of his own accounts ? Cohen always seemed a little to eager to act like Trump's most ' loyal ' fixer, for all we know Cohen was a double agent, laying in wait, tasked with collecting dirt on Trump!

Kinda seems like the criminal cabal has been trying to compromise Trump for many years. Trump didn't take the ' bait " with Epstein and shunned him years ago. Then they send in NXIUM associated Stormy to extort him and Cohen manages to screw up the contract to make her go away ? I'm not so sure anymore that POTUS did have an affair with her, the pics of her and Trump always felt staged to me, making them look like a " couple ", when clearly they weren't.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What does the "Golden Ratio" have to do with anything?

Glad you asked, first I have thread going on this very topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But how about this

THE TRUMP GOLDEN SPIRAL

edit on 22-7-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Fallingdown

Wait a minute..... Why would Trump pay hush money to her if he didn't have an affair with her?

Sending her $130K for what exactly? If he's is innocent why did he arrange a payout?

www.nytimes.com...

Have you considered the possibility he might have been getting blackmailed about something else?

The Stormy accusation merely provides a pretext for the payment.

Or maybe it was Cohen getting blackmailed?

The thing about blackmail is that it is secret. Nobody knows what the money is really for.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

And where is proof of payment genius? in the windmills of your mind,you milleniums should leave basement breath fresh air your looking quite inept

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It was only 30K not 130K but you point is well taken.
And notice too this story is old and didnt go anywhere from the NY Post.
Fake news.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

No he wasnt getting blackmailed.
He had sex with her while his wife recovered from childbirth.
He is literally a dog. Will screw anything in heat. A man whore. Probably had to have a lot of penicillin in his day to keep his tiny weeny from falling off.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

oh my god...
can I ask where you've been?
You dont know about Michael Cohen being in jail for this? You dont know that trump is an unnamed co conspirator in this?

The documents have all been released now.
You should go catch up before you comment on a board that demands you know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
The Chef of the left speaks. You could render and absolute statement down to some possible doubt or spin it. You are a hopeless leftist/Marxist.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This thread is comical

She slept with him.. she wrote a book about it... She went on Jimmy Kimmel and described Trump's junk. She did a National tour... She was paid off.. Trump's Lawyer admitted that it was real and it happened.

If you think it's true that she didn't sleep with him... Then I really worry about your gullability

There's audio of Trump while he's married.. talking about grabbing P's and making advances towards women who aren't his wife. I think it's safe to say that this is a pointless cover up if it's even true that it's happening.
edit on 23-7-2019 by Lucidparadox because: Continued

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He is literally a dog. Will screw anything in heat. A man whore. Probably had to have a lot of penicillin in his day to keep his tiny weeny from falling off.

Somebody either got too much or too little.
Wonder which it was?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join