It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The narrative is falling apart. Stormy Daniels says she didn’t have sex with Donald Trump .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Umm... A "note typed by Cohen... Signed by Daniels denouncing everything" 😂 I know honesty when I hear it

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is a guy that proudly admits all his sexual conquests. And you actually think he didn't bone Daniels?

Your lack of faith in Trump is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I honestly don't give a F what he does or not does or who he does it to, we the people elected him to perform the duties of President of the United States and he is doing exactly what we elected him to do, will vote for his reelection to keep America great. The rest is fluff!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Stormy Daniels says she didn’t have sex with Donald Trump .

Where did she *actually* say that?

But great attempt at unsubstantiated tabloid star and flag fodder.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's a better one:

Stormy:

"Yeah, so, after I spanked his ass with a time magazine, he stuck it partially in, shook around for a few seconds, and then ran around all giddy like a high school boy. I don't consider that 'sex.'"

edit on 21-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: lordcomac

Somehow I don't see Trump not banging her.

I'm going with Hush Money.

Judge ruled recently that a NDA is not hush money. Its one of the reasons Trump was not held in the wrong by that clinton judge as having No irregularities in campaign funds.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

That's some Story , you maybe a Script Writer in Hollywood ? Got a Great Title for it too . ......" The Storm Cometh " .

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This is a guy that proudly admits all his sexual conquests. And you actually think he didn't bone Daniels?

If he proudly admits all his sexual conquests, then why is he denying this one?

Your logic is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The msm and the brain dead: “Look look look, a billionaire business tycoon does billionaire business tycoon type stuff”

Who cares?

Who cares if cheated? Who cares if he lied about it? Who cares if he does it again?

Not me. Not the VAST MAJORITY of voters.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

To expect logic in the face of TDS is illogical.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Why have you guys not tied this to the fall of NXIVM? I know this is the political mud pit but is this no longer a conspiracy site? She doesnt fear whatever the cult held over her any longer and this is the beginning of the fallout.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If he proudly admits all his sexual conquests, then why is he denying this one?

Your logic is disturbing.

True... after all, Trump saying, "campaign funds played no roll in this transaction" at the time would be quite disturbing....to campaign officials..perhaps.
Does nobody get that Herr Trump, (his dad is German..no his dad ain't) is a person that requires special needs?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

Somehow I don't see Trump not banging her.

I'm going with Hush Money.

Donald Trump didn't want or need a woman who accumulated so much mileage, driving from bed to bed, since she was 18....or younger.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Michael Cohen pled guilty to a campaign violation for that money. 😎

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump denied any sexual relationship with Daniels and McDougal and said that any payments made to them were private in nature and not related to his campaign.....

So, Stormy was just doing his hair then?? You forget things.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think I'm more annoyed by the trumpsters who think he didn't sleep with her than the lefties who think it makes any difference.

Not sure why, as they're both delusional.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No proof ever came up in official investigations other than Cohen being bought-off by Democrat Trump haters and trying to set-up Trump for a fall 💥😃💥

Turns out the fall was about a 2-inch crack in a sidewalk 💥😃💥

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump denied any sexual relationship with Daniels and McDougal and said that any payments made to them were private in nature and not related to his campaign.....

So, Stormy was just doing his hair then?? You forget things.

And you forget that an NDA isn't illegal, settlements out of court happen all the time because it's often cheaper to shut the person up even though they are lying then to take the public flak on it if you are a businessperson and it wasn't campaign money involved since Cohen already stated that he paid it for his own money.

I'm not Trump, for instance.. I am a small business owner.

However, I once paid an ex employee $30,000 to avoid the hassle of him calling the EPA, OSHA and the companies I am involved with.

His allegations were false and I could prove it in court easily.

However, it wouldn't have mattered.

And this was a person that KNEW that.

Because I would have complaints filed against me, the EPA and OSHA would be crawling up my ass for months, going through all my files, interviewing everyone, disrupting my workplace and pissing off my employers and employees.

Even though the complaints would have been resolved in my favor, it would not have mattered because they were still complaints filed against me so it would hurt my business.

It was cheaper to me to pay the guy what my company makes in a week then causing such an uproar that I would lose months of profits and the possibility of losing future business.

These are things that you personally probably will never have to think about.

So I can understand why you don't understand the topic.

edit on 21-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
amp.washingtontimes.com...

Federal judge sides with Russian company, rebukes Mueller, Barr

The Obama administration’s official intelligence community assessment said the Kremlin engineered the hacking and the social media campaign, as carried out by the Internet Research Agency.

The Concord court record cast doubt on that conclusion.

The "narrative" is falling apart in more ways than 1.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
amp.washingtontimes.com...

Federal judge sides with Russian company, rebukes Mueller, Barr

The Obama administration’s official intelligence community assessment said the Kremlin engineered the hacking and the social media campaign, as carried out by the Internet Research Agency.

The Concord court record cast doubt on that conclusion.

The "narrative" is falling apart in more ways than 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join