It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee and metamaterials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

exactly TheGut, where does ttsa end and vallee begin?The ties there are shadowy and i really wonder whats going on. If anything connects vallee and ttsa its probably nolan. Through sturrock possibly.So what we got,on one hand vallee seemingly alone tests these materials(silicon valley,Standford uni) and on the other hand we got ttsa with the ADAM project.

"The Stars Academy of Arts & Science Announces The ADAM Research Project, an Academic Research Program Focused on Exotic Materials for Technology Innovation

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations. As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection."

And who checks these ttsa materials to see if they deliver? The puthoff famiglia .

Says the prophet puthoff

Nowhere could we find any evidence that anybody ever made one of these when we talked to people in the materials field who should know, they said we don’t know why anybody would want to make anything like this,” Dr. Puthoff said."

Enter Lee spiegel

spiegel said back in january that he is making a documentary with fox. The name of the docu will be "The phenomenon" and it will be about metamaterials and the scientists who research it. My bet is that it will be vallee. I didnt find a trailer for it but heres another docu of him talking about it. 1h:15 onwards

I dont know the release date but we will probably learn more in that documentary.So why the need from tptb to convince us that these materials are indeed not made on earth? are we really seeing disclosure in the making or are we seeing a shadow play?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

And who checks these ttsa materials to see if they deliver? The puthoff famiglia .

Awww! A couple of good-looking little Puthoff's!! I don't say that facetiously, though maybe pointing out that they look straight out of a Scientology magazine highlighting middle-management and the next expensive course is. And I know my Scientologists (true story.) Collin is almost a dead-ringer for David Miscavige...oh no I didn't!

Says the prophet puthoff

Nowhere could we find any evidence that anybody ever made one of these when we talked to people in the materials field who should know, they said we don’t know why anybody would want to make anything like this,” Dr. Puthoff said."

Looks like he's pulling back from the more extreme declaratives, but even a casual reading of that points out why no one should jump to conclusions or get very excited just yet. The materials could be made here and Occam would suggest they probably were.
edit on 21-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If those slugs are not occurring or being made naturally, then the only explanation remaining is the supposition that they are stimulating toys for children.
edit on 21 7 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: IMSAM

I never understood how a supposed high tech alien craft, from a civilization that's perhaps thousands of years more advanced, would be so poorly constructed that it would drop debris, or "slugs" in flight.

If you think of those slugs (assuming they are real) as stimulating toys for children, then you will possibly engage in a different consideration and something will dawn on you.

That’s just my two cents.

Perhaps the slugs are precipitation from an exhaust, or formed at the boundary layer between a drive field and atmosphere by combining elements of both?

My 2 pennies.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

The slugs are real.Are they though extraterrestrial as the great prophet tells us?Thats the question

Also what you saying is thought that i have pondered alot. Heres the monkeys throw them some knifes and some pistols and lets see if they figure out how to use them.

This phenomenon always seems contemporary of the age it appears.Like its prodding us onwards.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hal puthof giving a presentation about the metamaterials

Talks about technical stuff,but the interesting part is that ttsa's bismouth magnesium alloy was given by an anonymous source who claims got it from a crash,and sent it via mail to talk show host art bell.

So the crash comes second,the material is what matters.Really? Is he really selling this?Who s buying?Oh wait...

This might explain the distance vallee is keeping and the fact he is going after ejecta from less known cases. I wonder though if in the end both parties conclude the same stuff. Food for thought

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: surnamename57

Also what you saying is thought that i have pondered alot. Heres the monkeys throw them some knifes and some pistols and lets see if they figure out how to use them.

This phenomenon always seems contemporary of the age it appears.Like its prodding us onwards.

edit on 21 7 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Why did the buildings have to be modified to store the supposed "metal alloys and other materials?"

Has that ever been actually answered? When that first came out (I believe that sentence or one very similar was in that first NY Times article in 2017 that was supposedly such a triumph for the UFO field), I thought that was a strange detail to put in there and not go on to explain. Why tell us that buildings were modified and then not explain that? Why not just say "Bigelow stored some of the materials in his BAAS buildings" or something? It's almost as if they want people to speculate and then for those speculations to turn into "facts" that people parrot one to the other like a game of UFO Telephone.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
If those slugs are not occurring or being made naturally, then the only explanation remaining is the supposition that they are stimulating toys for children.

Totally.

EDIT TO ADD: I thought the "stimulating toys for children" was a joke, meant to make fun of the alloys/slag situation. So, I retract my "totally" comment, which was given to agree with what I thought was mockery.

Because this "We don't have ANY idea what these things are made of! We can't think of anyone or any reason for someone to make these materials on this whole planet!" is obviously ridiculous lies and manipulation, as usual. There is no way they don't know what the things are made of.
edit on 21-7-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These are special materials because only special people ever get to see them.

I imagine that everything UFO is sucked into the men in black hole. Someday someone might snap a clear photo of something as it passes by as it is sucked in.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

My post is a hypothetical statement that seeks to provide an answer to a confusing and difficult question posed by an earlier poster. It is a conclusion or a tentative insight formed on the basis of whatever an open mind perceives as a possible occurrence, no matter how speculative it might be or sound.

Your post, in contrast to mine, is an assertion that some people are involved in ridiculous lies and obvious manipulation. I hear what you're saying. However, what I wonder about is how do I know that you always know that there is no way they don’t know what the things (metamaterials) are made of?
edit on 22 7 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I've always found the magnesium-bismuth zinc stuff funny.

Probably part of the purification process that is employed in regards to lead and has been since the 1930s, would certainly explain the layering;

Betterton-Kroll process

Betterton-Kroll process, method widely used for removing bismuthfrom lead by adding calcium and magnesium to a molten lead-bismuth bath. 

Compounds are formed with bismuth that have higher melting points and lower densities than lead and thus can be separated as a solid dross.

Bismuth may then be recovered from the calcium and magnesium by treatment with chlorine. The method, developed for the American Smelting and Refining Company in the 1930s, is sometimes called the Asarco process.

Source

Other

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: IMSAM

So are the extraterrestrials real or not? That's all I want to know.

Depends on what you call "real."

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I've always found the magnesium-bismuth zinc stuff funny.

I think it curious that Bismuth is in the same atomic category (Pnictogens) as Moscovium (Element 115).

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Maybe they created an altar to "worship them"...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I never understood how a supposed high tech alien craft, from a civilization that's perhaps thousands of years more advanced, would be so poorly constructed that it would drop debris, or "slugs" in flight.

I imagine JV is coming from the this material is a by product of the energy involved in a non-human intelligence manifesting a physical presence in our reality angle.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
An interesting tweet by black vault guy here

twitter.com...

"I think a genuine question we all need to ask -- is why would @TTSAcademy
show a black & white photograph of a mineral known as "malachite" (EXACT photo available from a stock house: (link: www.shutterstock.com...) shutterstock.com/it/image-photo…) to represent "groundbreaking metamaterials" that they acquired?"

The more i look into this the more i scratch my head.From an earlier presentation of ttsa i saw a slide that had some "metamaterials" that indeed had been discussed here previously. On the other hand we got Vallee who is doing his independent research from what i gather. Since vallee is tangled with the ic community is it possible he is chasing windmills like that don quixote? Is this a proxy war in the intelligence community for whatever reasons? Or just a series of unfortunate events? Too may questions too few answers.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This will be handy later down the road hopefully,ITs a pdf of metamaterials compiled by Keith basterfield

drive.google.com...

Ill update when i have more

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Occam's Propulsion Razor

Also, look at what falls under Carbon in the PT. Insight on the nature of our physical "simulated" reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join