It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope- Indistinguishable From Magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting document MM, aparently Nick Pope's AIRSEC2A group was right at the bottom of the hierarchical set up (yet I know many folks who suspect he's still on the payroll).

Researcher Matthew Williams discusses it below and also describes how he exposed DI55 UFO investigations through authenticated government documentation (and how MPs were blatantly lied to in the Houses of Parliament).

See 36:00

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

What am I watching?? A dude with a crazy shirt on. Sorry it put me off.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

What am I watching?? A dude with a crazy shirt on. Sorry it put me off.

Ha never known someone refuse to watch a UFO presentation because of fashion before mate - that's a new one for me.

It's researcher Matthew Williams and I found the government document section quite interesting - he's also mentioned in this article describing how Pope may have been a victim of 'secret squirrel operations'.

..and he also pops up in the vid below discussing UFO documents released under the Public Information And Records Act back from the 1960's which show the Provost And Security Service also used to investigate UFOS (wearing a nice turquoise jacket) - Nick Pope also makes an appearance and denies he's a schill.

Cheers.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join