It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe and life were created from thoughts and energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
what a disjointed and confusing thread.

either quantum mechanics did it, but we can never prove it by the very nature of measuring quantum particles changing the outcome... or god did it, being so omnipotent that he can create entire realities out of nothing, but then hides away in secret, leaving only convoluted clues in a book written by blokes that used to nail people to crosses for being nice to each other.

i dunno...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Kind of representative for how thoughts can create a universe...

Disjointed and confusing...

Confused No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Now you must prove that you’re not talking about your own thoughts, as if unable to see past your own mind, and that you’re speaking of something that exists outside of your skull.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

And why do thoughts have effects on reality?

Is a thought not just reality, appearing as a thought?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Right where you are there is no things until wording occurs....... there still are no things but naming creates the illusion of more than nothing.

There is only 'happening'..... if words happen they often tell fairy stories about a world and universe and a you.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It depends on how many are allowed into reality!

If only one, none of what one does, or think, or See's, has any meaning.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It depends on how many are allowed into reality!

If only one, none of what one does, or think, or See's, has any meaning.

Sincerely No Clue

Does life have meaning?
edit on 21-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Does life have meaning?

Yes it means to live.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

A life without someone giving it meaning, someone looking at the tv and telling the tv what is seen, is meaningless!

Now that we successfully opend our 3rd eye often to the expenses of the other 2.

We will need the other two to be open as well if we wish to move on in the quest for self awareness.

Fantasy is key!

From another thread of mine an attempted to describe the most simple states of mind, one needs to be able to visualize, expressed in numerical ways.

I will start at 0 after all! Its important to understand the mathematical aspects of what I'm trying to lay out.

Let's see if i can enact a drama, that can be understood by the mind!

Before self awareness comes awareness.

0 get aware. This state is very abstract but we will get to that soon it's not of much importance for now
Think mirror... ups wrong thread

1. dimension
1 point in space
So let's use our imagination, and think about being this oneness! Makeing this first perceived expression of self awareness in space. In 3d as in 2d there is no difference in the percieved form of the object. On a piece of paper it gives me a point. From all posible angles of perception it locks always the same.

It is Unseen because there is no need to perceive from different points of view. a lateral/central observer gets soon bored seeing always the same thing, and little new can come of this interaction.
The central point.
First meaningful expression of selfawarenes. I am. (Just a point on a paper?

what am I?
2 points in space.
2. Dimension

i don't yet know if I made a copy of my self or if I cut myself in two? But i can clearly see myself and i Lock like a point.
Does myself see me aswell?

If we look at ourselves at the same time as ourselves looks at us, if we connect.
we can only see whats facing each other. We will never be able to share the moment of individually perceiving the same thing from the same angle!
What we perceive is the connection.
Me and him, we are not the same yet we are! so we connect.
A line gets drawn.
Now we can look at each other from more closely or further away moving on this line. We get to see all the shades of ourselves. But still, we can not perceive our original state! We can not talk about our selve, side by side, observing our selve from the same angle. We can only talk about the perception the other has of myself.

the two on the line one on each polarity are responsible for the balance.

Changing their density will change either the point of gravity between them. Or move them along the line.

Once we find our balance.
When the two polarities are equally dense and therefore steadily balanced. central and lateral perceivers can paint ourselves a precise picture. And we see a line with two polarities, but now we see a gravity point as well. Thanks to the lateral observer.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
cool thread. I vary in thought a little though. If consciousness created the world with thought, it would have manifested as a fully ready system, rather than thinking up a condition where things develop over time.

Think about it, if pure consciousness wanted to manifest materially, what would it look like...?

Most definitely the human body is the perfect vessel for consciousness to express itself. I think the human body is thought embodied, which was the act of creation. "The Word became flesh".

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Life is simply life.
If there seams to be something separate to life it will be seeking meaning.
If life is found to be just life...it is akin to art.

Our Father which ART in heaven.......

God is an artist.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree with you!

Sincerely No Clue

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join