It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic 2020 hopeful leads prayer in apologising for being White

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Racism is when you generalize an entire race in a bad light, based on the actions of few. What I see wrong with America is that racism against whites is strongly tolerated. Already saw it a long time ago when viewing stand-up comedy. There were many popular black comedians whose act revolves around making jokes about white stereotypes, while you absolutely never saw a white comedian making jokes about black stereotypes. That made me see that something is very wrong with that society.

I myself am as white as can be, blonde and blue eyed and all. But there is a catch, I come from a country where our people have seen more then 700 years of slavery by our neighbours or close expanding empires. But do we cry over it and ask their descendants to apologize for that? No, we get along very well with those whose ancestors have enslaved us in the past. We know that different times create different people and our past shouldn't stay in the way of our future. We always try to find common goals and ways where we could better ourselves by helping each-other. In my eyes, that is true pride. Not trying to smear other people with guilt, so you could ask for easy handouts.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The people who still follow the democratic party are 10x more disgusting.

The old democratic party pandered to these people, now they have taken over.

Guess they never heard the saying that if you give and inch , some take a mile.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Semantics? Nope. Your title is an outright lie. At no time did anyone apologize for being White and at no time were they instructed to or requested to do so -- and they no doubt would have if they had been so instructed/requested.

What was sickening was that mindless zombie cult performance on the part of the audience with absolutely no positive or practical or proactive purpose. The fact that you missed that and immediately jumped into a big old pity party for White folks is pretty sad too.

You crack me up! While you are definitely playing semantics here, it sounds to me like you missed what was going on. While you are so concerned about people repeating after Marianne, you missed that the title on the video said that it was a "prayer" and Marianne mentions the word "prayer" in her statements. So, if you're wondering what the "positive or practical" purpose was for the "prayer", it was to apologize to God for past behaviors. Maybe you forgot that Marianne is some kind of spiritual guru. The fact that you find people repeating a "prayer" more offensive than what was said in the prayer, tells us your mindset.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

hang on mate im #ing white and i'm jewish and make no excuses judaism is a religion not a race of people i get tired of hearing this same old bull#

Jews are a race and Judaism is a religion
You reap all the benefits of “white privilege” but can still claim minority status when it suits you.
If being “white” was just a skin colour thing then millions of Indians, Arabs, Iranians and latinos would also be white.

A quick bit of googlefu asking “are Jews white” will show almost no other Jews share your views
Example from jewishjournal

Then you have literally hundreds of examples of Jewish people on Twitter claiming to be white when pushing an anti white narrative only to suddenly claim “I’m not white, I’m Jewish” when it suits their purpose. Google “fellow white people” to see examples.
Speaking of which... many North African call themselves white on applications.

And in police reports
Ok. My experience was on marriage application, etc

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My great great great grandfather came here in about 1850, never owned slaves, and died fighting for the Union.

With that said, I feel so guilty about being white I feel compelled to apologize and open my pocketbook to provide airplane tickets to send back home the descendants of the folks who were wrongly brought here to the USA. They deserve to be sent back home since it sucks so bad here in the USA with us horrible white people. Clearly they would have a much better life in their 3rd world countries of origin.

There I feel so much better now that I got that guilt off my chest.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It’s amazing the lengths white people will go to pick and choose the American history they choose to validate their rationalizations.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You crack me up!

Cool. A good laugh is always welcome...

While you are definitely playing semantics here, it sounds to me like you missed what was going on.

Nope. No semantics on my part. And didn't miss anything.

While you are so concerned about people repeating after Marianne, you missed that the title on the video said that it was a "prayer" and Marianne mentions the word "prayer" in her statements.

And? So? That doesn't in any way address that the OP misrepresented the "prayer." As the OP has since acknowledged. Truth is truth and facts are facts.

So, if you're wondering what the "positive or practical" purpose was for the "prayer", it was to apologize to God for past behaviors.

Okay. Which is NOT apologizing for "being White."

Now, whether or not God is impressed by folks apologizing for the sins of others is an entirely different discussion... But not my business. God knows what is in the hearts and minds of others -- I don't.

Maybe you forgot that Marianne is some kind of spiritual guru.

Nope. Haven't forgotten anything. I'm just not impressed with her brand of spiritual guru.

The fact that you find people repeating a "prayer" more offensive than what was said in the prayer, tells us your mindset.

Um... not offended... more like disturbed that so many would forsake their God-given thought and reason and free will to follow a self-annointed and self-appointed "spiritual guru" to grovel and subjugate themselves for impractical and nonsensical purposes.

How does God forgive someone for something they didn't do?

I will take it one step further as well. At no time did this "spiritual guru" request any divine wisdom, guidance, strength, patience or any other virtue to DO BETTER!!! Not individually nor collectively.

So there's my mindset.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
These political publicity stunts are getting outrageous. I wonder how many politicians do their own stunts or do they have publicity stunt men- woman?

I'd like to see some one ask, and see how long it takes the half brained parasite politicians to realize they admitted to doing publicity stunts...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join