It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic 2020 hopeful leads prayer in apologising for being White

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

"If Trump doesnt win in a freaking landslide something is really really wrong with America "

you mean like how its legal to vote for up to eight dead folks in some places, and two of the biggest population centers in the country allow non-citizens to vote...?
I still think he'll win, but a landslide is pushing it- the other team cheated pretty hard last time, but they thought they had it in the bag. This time its "by any means"

I think it will be a record-breaking turnout. How funny would it be if the total votes cast was more than the total living eligible voters? Maybe then we could get some voter ID laws.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Secretrooster

afirmative action was a very real form of compensation. especially during the oblamo period. I have seen a man keep a job even though entirely incompetent keep a job because during the layoffs they had to many of a certain skin color that were not as good as other workers yet they kept their job because if done by merit alone which is job performance there were too many of a certain tone would have been let go. So they let go of other very qualified workers go because you have to maitain a certain percentage of certain folks no matter what. A federal thing. Not fussing , just the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

We need to go back to Africa and find the tribes who captured fellow Africans to sell to white folk. They need to be held to some kinda justice. They should pay restitution for capturing other Africans and selling them as slaves.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Somebody probably already asked this but...

She is praying to God to ask for forgiveness for God making her white? If she is ashamed of being white wouldn't she need to forgive her parent and/or God for making it so?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

For me Boad, it's the admitting that potus of the US has come down to a celebrity popularity contest. Reagan was enough for me to take warning of the direction we seemed to be heading.

Along with that is the familial runs, Bushes and Clintons are just to, uh, monarchist for my tastes.

Right now, i would like to see a run between Ben Sasse ''R' Nebraska and Tulsi Gabbard D Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

When the motivation for publicly seeking my sympathy and compassion is purely political and / or financial.

I.E. When you want me to "pay" for the sins of my (theoretical) fathers great grandfather. The playbook is completely transparent: I should feel so badly for what white people did before I was even born that I will be powerless to oppose your ridiculous views or demands.

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
for historical value purposes ........

Arab slave trade

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No no no.

Asking Arabic people to apologise for the biggest slavery industry in the history of Earth is bigoted and racist.

If it’s not ‘white peoples’ fault, then it’s nobody’s fault.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

hang on mate im #ing white and i'm jewish and make no excuses judaism is a religion not a race of people i get tired of hearing this same old bull#

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Pure insanity. Nothing like a not so subtle reminder of how easy people are brainwashed, scary chit. I’m fairly certain that the words F off and die would’ve accidentally slipped off my tongue had I’d been there.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Oh damn, that’s right all the actual slaves are dead by at least, what 100 years?

No!

Absolutely NOT!

Just like the cries and baseless lamentations of "racism," "slavery" has been minimized into absolute obscurity.

But..

It is still very much alive and well. Modern day slavery is horrific, and so well hidden that the people involved are even less likely to be kept in check than the slaveholders most think about when discussing the topic.

Actual racism and actual slavery have never, ever been more difficult to point out, discuss, and address in a genuine manner. And, its all because people on both sides of the equation are either so hypersensitized that they see it everywhere, making it meaningless, or so desensitized that they only think of it in terms of dismissal of the narrative.

Beyond that, when we look at it clearly (and not abject acceptance or refusal), concepts like reperations are even more absurd and laughable.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

hang on mate im #ing white and i'm jewish and make no excuses judaism is a religion not a race of people i get tired of hearing this same old bull#

Jews are a race and Judaism is a religion
You reap all the benefits of “white privilege” but can still claim minority status when it suits you.
If being “white” was just a skin colour thing then millions of Indians, Arabs, Iranians and latinos would also be white.

A quick bit of googlefu asking “are Jews white” will show almost no other Jews share your views
Example from jewishjournal

Then you have literally hundreds of examples of Jewish people on Twitter claiming to be white when pushing an anti white narrative only to suddenly claim “I’m not white, I’m Jewish” when it suits their purpose. Google “fellow white people” to see examples.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
She is right, very smart women. The racist are afraid of her.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Great comment

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, she looks Ashkenazi not Sephardic so technically yah she’s white. But her stance of asking forgiveness for being white is silly and lacks spiritual awareness. Maybe she was a slave trader in a past life her soul feels guilty.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Narcissism. Plain and simple. You're quite right.

Look at me, see how repentant for the supposed sins of my father, I am??

"Look at me" being the operative phrase.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Too true.

Modern slavery is alive and doing billions of dollars in business a year...

Every nation on Earth has it as an issue.

Even the home of the Free has it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You reap all the benefits of “white privilege” but can still claim minority status when it suits you.
If being “white” was just a skin colour thing then millions of Indians, Arabs, Iranians and latinos would also be white.

A quick bit of googlefu asking “are Jews white” will show almost no other Jews share your views

Then you have literally hundreds of examples of Jewish people on Twitter claiming to be white when pushing an anti white narrative only to suddenly claim “I’m not white, I’m Jewish” when it suits their purpose. Google “fellow white people” to see examples.
Speaking of which... many North African call themselves white on applications.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Speaking of which... many North African call themselves white on applications.

And in police reports

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster
Honestly. Is it that bad for Europeans to apologize for the harm their ancestors caused? And the harm that has continued? I heard no one say “I apologize for being white”. We can’t help the race we are born into. We can try to correct the wrong of our ancestors though.

Yes. It is bad.

It's a "sins of the fathers" thing.

You don't want to set a precedent of descendants owing for their forefathers' crimes.

If you can blame people for the evil their ancestors have done, then you can assign other stereotypes just as easily. (Such as the centuries old accusation by Christians that Jews were "Christ Killers".)

There is no such thing as a weapon that only ever falls into one side's hand.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join