posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
One of the best examples to what extent the illuminati big lie technique can be used today, is state lottery, as explained in Lottery fraud - how the
government takes the money of fools.
In some european countries the big lie technique makes possible to still show the drawings on television. Example of the tricks used (in what follows
a sequence is a succession of cuts):
- in Germany, a sequence of balls turning, which includes cuts of one or two balls entering the tubes, is followed by a sequence of each ball getting
out of the tube;
- in Switzerland the final cut has the camera moving along the tubes from where each ball drops, after an initial sequence where you see in one of the
cuts the first ball entering the tube.
There are two categories of big lies:
- Easily verifiable by the masses. Evolution Theory 150 years later, the "Apollo Moon Landings" 36 years later or State Lottery today (since
computers can be used to scan millions of bets in seconds) are extreme examples.
- Not easily verifiable by the masses. Albert Einstein's "genius" (which during the last 100 years was continually presented as the foundation for
all possible technical developments, from the nuclear bomb, to sharp image on television to the GPS navigation system) is a good example, his
"special relativity theory" is the ultimate example as far as what concerns the "scientific community".
As "science" (1) Big Lies face time exposure (i.e. as they get more and more obvious to the masses, or with other words as they gradually move from
category 2 into category 1), the illuminati face a dilemma to decide about the timing and depth of "corrections" (in the ultimate case the total
replacement) for those big lies. An example is the introduction of computerized drawings in the US state lotteries.
(1) - History Big Lies on the other hand build with time (the winners write their History).