It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Watchmen trailer

page: 1

join
share:
GD

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Super excited for this, especially after seeing this trailer. Sightings of Dr. Manhatten and a Laurie appearance. Archie, too. This is going to be amazing.
Watchmen trailer
edit on 20-7-2019 by GD because: Broken link

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes please.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD
Super excited for this, especially after seeing this trailer. Sightings of Dr. Manhatten and a Laurie appearance. Archie, too. This is going to be amazing.
Watchmen trailer

That's great. I LOVED the 2009 movie, can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I really hope dr Manhattan is a main and recurring character, he has always been my favorite comic book character.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Very excited for this, it does not look to disappoint either!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No Rorschach no watchmen
Kinda made the movie on his own

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD
Watchmen trailer

Awesome! One of my favs in our collection!!! Can't wait! Thanx!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
No Rorschach no watchmen
Kinda made the movie on his own

"I don't think you all understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're all locked in here with me!"
Classic Rorschach!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

Best scene in a movie,ish

GD

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman Well, no single Rorschach. It seems there may now be a cult of Rorschach.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GD

If it takes place after the movie maybe his diary made it to the public, you could be right.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So the dude with the noose around his neck...

Did those Super MAGA Bros get to him?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GD

Not familiar with the watchmen story line but I'm sure it wasn't intended to be the WOKE sjw series crap they made.

I'm surprised the evil white supremacists weren't wearing maga hats ,however I couldn't make to the end to find out

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

not familiar with the watchmen story line but I'm sure it wasn't intended to be the WOKE sjw series crap they made. I'm surprised the evil white supremacists weren't wearing maga hats ,however I couldn't make to the end to find out

Watchmen is meant to make you feel awkward.

They don't mention MAGA, like literally anywhere....why do you assume white supremacists should be wearing maga hats and not traditional pointy hats and sheets?

You made the connection, no one else did.
Klan are bad m'kay?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

not familiar with the watchmen story line but I'm sure it wasn't intended to be the WOKE sjw series crap they made. I'm surprised the evil white supremacists weren't wearing maga hats ,however I couldn't make to the end to find out

They don't mention MAGA, like literally anywhere....why do you assume white supremacists should be wearing maga hats and not traditional pointy hats and sheets?

Oh please give it a break,
I'm not even white nor was I born in this country nor am I a Trump voter. All these woke films and TV shows are plain lazy and agenda driven and overdone.

Are you racist ? Because only a mentally challenged racist individual should be happy about all these sjw stereotyping done against the evil white man, which only causes further hate, intolerance,and vengeance among the races.

I guess you are too woke to see that and obviously live in another reality where the msm and Hollywood aren't accusing Trump followers as racist white supremacists on a monthly basis.

edit on 411130America/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2019 12:41:43 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm not even white nor was I born in this country nor am I a Trump voter.
Don't care.
Nothing to do with the TV show Watchmen.

All these woke films and TV shows are plain lazy and agenda driven and overdone.
There is literally no mentionof MAGA in this show. Just a version of a real life event the Tulsa race riot of 1921 that murdered affluent African Americans. The Klan are bad m'kay?

Are you racist ?

LOL

Because only a mentally challenged racist individual should be happy about all these sjw stereotyping done against the evil white man, which only causes further hate, intolerance,and vengeance among the races.
Again, there is no mention of MAGA and the Tulsa riot was a real event not made up for your viewing pleasure. The Klan are bad m'kay?

I guess you are too woke

LOL

to see that and obviously live in another reality where the msm and Hollywood aren't accusing Trump followers as racist white supremacists on a monthly basis.
There is no mention of Trump or MAGA in this show, you are the only one who is connecting them to the real life-not made up for your viewing TV pleasure Tulsa riot of 1921 where the bad Klansmen killed people. Mkay?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thats cute you took the MAGA comment literally.

I'm surprised the evil white supremacists weren't wearing maga hats ,however I couldn't make to the end to find out

Did you really think I was expecting the film to put MAGA hats on them?,lol

Your wokeness must have impacted your ability to see the point of the comment.

I will help explain it for you. I wasn't being literal nor was I really surprised when I said "I'm surprised the evil white supremacists weren't wearing maga hats". The comment was taking a jab at the show and help demonstrate the ridiculousness of the predictable WOKE SJW agenda thrown into this show.

There is no mention of Trump or MAGA in this show, you are the only one who is connecting them to the real life-not made up for your viewing TV pleasure Tulsa riot of 1921 where the bad Klansmen killed people. Mkay?

Thats cute too. While you can't see it or pretend to not see the SJW undertones thrown in to the show , apparently many others can and have .

A 1 second google search easily shows that numerous people saw through the typical sjw political overdone nonsense that was thrown in it. Also apparently many of the watchmen reviewers giving it a rotten 42% rating for not being anything related to watchmen.

meaww.com...

HBO's 'Watchmen' faces backlash from viewers accusing it of being 'woke SJW propaganda'

www.thedailybeast.com...

Comics Fanboys Are Pissed About HBO’s ‘Watchmen’: It’s ‘Woke’ Propaganda!

cosmicbook.news...

Fans Hate HBO's Watchmen

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Oh come on, thats pretty sexist of you. How do you know what I identify as?

Anyhow I thought that tv show sucked not only because of the sjw nonsense, but I'm not a big superhero fan and it was nothing what I was expecting.

new topics

top topics

join