It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Minneapolis Secretly Legalizes Voter Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Exactly. Thank you for reading and understanding what I wrote. Not only can one voter vouch for 8 other people, whom don't have to prove they are eligible to vote. But the owner, or some representative of a residential facility can vouch for an unlimited amount of people and this will allow them to vote without proving they are eligible to vote.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: maitreg
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Umm, no. Ya'll BADLY misread that. A voucher cannot vote for someone else. They can only vouch for the other person's identity, up to a maximum of 8 other voters. And none of those being vouched for can vouch for another person.

Care to excerpt and give a link to where I wrote "A voucher can vote for someone else." I am pretty certain it is you whom misread what I wrote.

a reply to: Lumenari

How many dead democrats/liberals do you think they will "vouch for" now in Minnesota?

you cannot vouch for a dead person, since that person cannot vote. you may try to twist it, but the fact is, it could be interpreted in many ways and you didn't make yourself clear as to what your understanding of the matter is. then few others jumped on the bandwagon, clearly misunderstanding the topic, and you didn't clarify it, not once. only when it was called out as a misunderstanding, you've decided to jump in.

now, i think you understood the matter perfectly from the very beginning, but it didn't bother you that it was misunderstood by some of the others, because something's gotta keep the thread rolling, and the greater the outrage, the better, right?

well, wrong. deny ignorance. i'm as far from downplaying it as it gets, this is clearly voter fraud and since i'm not living in the states, it's beyond me how individual states can change any part of the voting process when it comes to federal elections - they shouldn't be able to change a single letter, period. but seriously, let's adhere to some standards here - i can't stand what the left is doing either, but letting BS spin out of control in a thread won't help the topic at hand.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Directly on the first page...

Link

Minneapolis has made voter fraud legal by allowing a person to vouch for 8 people. It doesn't even say those people have to be able to legally vote...

Here is proof directly from Minnesota's voter registration page.

vote.minneapolismn.gov...

What in the world are democrats/liberals doing to our nation?

As for "not being able to use Dead people to vote" since you don't have to present proof of whom is voting someone can say they are "name of dead democrat" and vote under the name of that dead person, and since that person who voted, which could be a non-citizen or illegal, doesn't have to present proof of whom they are it allows the use the dead democrats to vote for example for AOC...

BTW, you are not denying ignorance by making claims which are false...

edit on 23-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

what's the point of using dead person's name when noone cares if person is really allowed to vote anyway? they can use their own name. i wouldn't be surprised if they could use some made up name either - because what, someone is going to check it?

noone will. noone cares. it's supposed to work that way.

and no, i'm not making false claims. check the first page of this thread, some people CLEARLY misunderstood, others either did or did not, but didn't correct those that did, instead fueling their narrative. and you didn't correct them either, that's the thing. it's why it was suggested you misunderstood it - you obviously didn't, but others did and you didn't care. you didn't care about their false claims, yet when someone points it out to you, you're the one talking about false claims? really?

i may very well be a d..k, you could very well not notice those posts, you could lack time to correct them (plausible) - but honestly, i'm really not trying to attack you here, i'm just telling you how it looks from 3rd person perspective. BS gets spinning in the first page, you keep posting while ignoring it, therefore some people keep misunderstanding the topic at hand, it gets pointed out to you, and you're getting all defensive. it's not your fault that some people misunderstood, but you could do something about it.

you didn't, and because of it some people could get an impression that this thread is misrepresenting the issue, and it fell on your shoulders because it's your thread. surprising? not really.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You are clouding the issue by talking about the logic of using a dead person's name to vote.

The point is that a person can use any name (a fake made-up name or the name of a dead person) to register to vote. And since they could use any name, they could ostensibly register multiple times. They could register in several different locations and vote several times in those different locations.

That's because this law allows people to skip the normal process of providing proof of ID, proof of residency, and proof of eligibility to register. Instead, another person can just vouch for the identity and eligibility of another during the voter registration process -- even if the person they are vouching for is ineligible or is already registered under another name.

edit on 2019/7/23 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Minnesota should be struck from the 50 states and rendered to territorial status with no real vote in the senate or congress.

For things like this to happen there must be something in the water. People are BAT S*#T crazy!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

You are clouding the issue by talking about the logic of using a dead person's name to vote.

The point is that a person can use any name (a fake made-up name or the name of a dead person) to register to vote. And since they could use any name, they could ostensibly register multiple times. They could register in several different locations and vote several times in those different locations.

That's because this law allows people to skip the normal process of providing proof of ID, proof of residency, and proof of eligibility to register. Instead, another person can just vouch for the identity and eligibility of another during the voter registration process -- even if the person they are vouching for is ineligible or is already registered under another name.

get back to my previous post and read it again, and again, until you'll understand what i've said.

which is exactly that - they can use fake name. why bother with the deceased then? there's no point. the only reason i've mentioned it is because ElectricUniverse mentioned it in the first page of this thread and it's that post that i would call "clouded" - it could be misinterpreted, and judging by further posts in this thread, it was.

how about we focus on the issue at hand, which is HOW THE F..K can a state be allowed to manipulate federal election results. i'm not arguing that this is voter fraud - it certainly is. problem is, they're allowed to do it.

Article Two of the United States Constitution

"in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct" - basically, this system is rigged. instead of giving freedom to the people, it gives freedom to the member states, freedom to screw people up - not only their people, but people of all the other states as well.

yay USA.
edit on 23/7/2019 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join