It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first US central bank - illegally funded and robbed the US blind - and led to the FED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was never aware of how the first "central" bank of the US was founded in the early 1800's. As with the FED it's a privately owned bank, who's owners make money off the interest THEY charge interest on our own money making a KILLING for doing nothing. Well this first bank, the "BUS" (Bank of the United States) was set up with 80% private investors and 20% being funded by the US government at $2 million investment. Now this sounds like it would give the US government some say in how the bank operates, but it doesn't, it gives ZERO, b/c the other investors were ALL "on the same team", kind of like the dual citizens in congress. Now you say the rest of the investors needed to invest $8 million to gain control of the bank - to make the 100% right!?

Now since they were a bank and fractional reserve was legal, they were allowed to lend out say $10 for every $1 on deposit, this bank was able to "loan" out the $8 million to these overseas investors (who also ran the slave trade), which was then used to buy their share & control of the BUS. So these investors had to put up ZERO dollars of their own money, and they used the laws of the US and the investment $ of the US to create that $16million out of thin air - $8 million of which went back into buying controlling interest in the central bank.

Now IDK where the rest of that $8 million went, but I have a VERY strong suspicion that it was behind the Rockefellers, Carneigies, Vanderbilts, JP Morgan and other guided age millionaires who all had major investors (Rothschild's), most of these families owed their fortunes to the Rothschild's to whom they surely paid interest or gave large amounts of stock/dividends to them. So their fortune was for all intents and purposes stolen from the US and they continue to pull the strings today with both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Syria and probably WWI & II, Korea and Vietnam - as we know who funded these wars even if it was behind the guise of "communism" or "fascism". Make no mistake who the bankers/funders were.

edit on 7 20 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Good thread. The banks are not our friends, no matter what their propaganda says.
Have you ever looked into the beginnings of HSBC? Just pure drug-money laundering, dirty sons-of-bitches.

Screw-'em all!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Best documentary ever on the US banking system:

It's 3 hours and 30 minutes long but every minute is pure gold. It's too bad the twitter generation can't watch a video longer than 3 minutes.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I’m sure you realize the current banks work the same way and are still robbing us blind.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Funny, I had pegged you for younger.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Best documentary ever on the US banking system:

It's 3 hours and 30 minutes long but every minute is pure gold. It's too bad the twitter generation can't watch a video longer than 3 minutes.

Thanks for posting this. THis is the movie that made me remember everythign I had learned about this - it's a great refresher and is an excellent documentary. If you are short on time I suggest watching at 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 or 2x speed. It's also probably fine to just listen to like an audio book, I don't remember a lot that needed to be displayed in video/graphics, especially for this crowd.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Now IDK where the rest of that $8 million went, but I have a VERY strong suspicion that it was behind the Rockefellers, Carneigies, Vanderbilts, JP Morgan...

The bank lost it's charter in 1811, Rockefeller was born in 1837, Carnegie in 1835 and Morgan in 1835. Your grasp of history is anemic.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

it's ok. just bend over

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I have been harping on the need to repeal the 16th and 17th amendments for 4 years now. Both of these amendments sold out our nation to the financiers and needs to be repealed.
edit on 21-7-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree on those amendments. All points in this thread considered, if anyone has not watched this video then they shoyld make the time.

all wars are bankers wars

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It's a world problem, not just a USA problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

This is gold.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The link is no longer active. Any chance for another link?

top topics

join