It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge On KROQ Last Wednesday..Talked About ET and Storming Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Ever since the AMA here, Ive been getting more and more suspicious about this whole deal.

I dont really follow it, but when I come across a vid like this one.. I just keep thinking there is some strangeness here. Red flags, if you will.

Like, Ill hear him say things that I agree with (such as keeping things secret isnt inherently "bad"), but then he will almost always say something after it that raises my hackles a bit.

Its all so super duper scary! But, if we change the law and let everyone know about it then, itll totally be cool! Fear, fear, terrrrrorrrr! Heroes!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

None of the TDL Fanboy haters club here can ever answer a question. It's always non-stop deflection. Since you want to interject yourself then you can answer the question. If you think this is all a disinfo campaign and TDL and crew are the subjects then who exactly is running it?

The question is not a matter of if a person wants to believe. Don't reduce the TTSA / Zondo Fanboy haters here to a ridiculous question.

I don't "support" TTSA or TDL but I do see a massive Fanboy TTSA haters club here that literally makes shlt up about TTSA. I don't support disinfo either. Delonge is easy to dislike because he's kinda douchey most of the time but hey whatever. It doesn't discount the very credible light that has been shown upon some information that has never come to light until TTSA brought it to light. And there's plenty of it if you take your TTSA Fanboy hater glasses off.

You can try to parrot the BS Mirage Man pretends is fact about TTSA and none of it is correct. Continue to be a parrot and unoriginal and I will continue to expose BS posters like you. Be sure to log into your other ATS account and pretend to back your alt here.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Whether we know ‘who exactly is running it’ does not matter much.
We do know it all started when Tom was introduced to a Lead Executive of an ‘elite defense contractor’.

We also know from the leaked e-mail exchanges with John Podesta that:

Mr. Weiss from Lockheed SkunkWorks just emailed me [Tom] asking if there were any updates.

Until 2018, Robert F. Weiss was the Executive Vice President and General Manager of Advanced Development Programs (ADP), also known as the Skunk Works, for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics.

According to Tom’s book Sekret Machines, the Lead Executive of the ‘elite defense contractor’ told him:

there's never been any evidence whatsoever that this stuff even exists.

I do not ‘hate’ any of the people involved in TTSA (I don’t even know them), but I hate sloppiness and ‘overselling and underdelivering’, especially in the UFO area. Because without any hard proof they are just sitting ducks for the skeptics.

Elizondo defines a threat as a combination of opportunity, ability, and intent. The skeptics have the opportunity, ability, and intent to tear this story apart; the recent story by Seth Shostak is only the beginning.

So they’d better come up with something soon, or they will be facing a threat of a different kind. A threat not only to TTSA, but to ufology in general. That’s what I hate about it.

edit on 22-7-2019 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2019 by Guest101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

You're deflecting from the original question I asked of the poster (Very Confused Brit) who insinuates this is nothing more than a disinfo campaign. You TTSA Fanboy haters want to make accusations and yet can never back them with any facts.

The reason you nor any of the other TTSA Fanboy haters can answer that question is because it's not a psyop.

Delonge spells out his objective and the objective of TTSA quite clearly via the video on their website. It's actually crystal clear with no room for interpretation.

The TTSA Fanboy haters are using their personal dislike of TDL, Zondo, etc. as justification to discredit the information from TTSA. That's not how debunking works.

Prove Harry Reid is lying.
Prove Zondo is lying.
Prove Commander Fravor is lying.
Prove Lt. Graves and Lt. Accoin are both lying.

Someone asked earlier, "Why TDL?"

That is something I could offer an objective opinion on.

Unless anyone here doesn't know just how big...and I mean absolutely massive Blink 182 was in the 90s then it's really difficult to convey the reach and staggering popularity they had. They are literally one of the most popular rock bands in US history. TDL just happens to be at an age closest to the current generation of millenials. Blink 182 is not so far removed from their staggering 90s popularity that they don't still have some brand name awareness.

Coupled with the fact TDL has always had a long standing fascination with UFOlogy it would make sense to me that if the US government were going to make some level of effort to "expose" what they do / do not know then TDL would be an appropriate conduit to do so. He had always wanted to do something within UFOlogy post Blink 182 and being someone with his level of notoriety and popularity there is no doubt he would at some point use his connections to facilitate some high level government meeting and "make his pitch". I think his "pitch" was to Harry Reid.

EVEN THOUGH I FIND TDL TO BE A DOUCHE...I do not discount the information he has brought to light as a result of the team he has put together and the witnesses who have come forward.

I've said it so many times already in so many prior posts. Some of the best and credible testimony we have as a result of TTSA is the following:

- Commander Fravor
- Lt. Accoin
- Lt. Graves
- Congressional Meetings with active duty pilots
- and I will now add Harry Reid to this list

When you have what Lt. Graves estimated to be between 60-100 active duty fighter pilots who have all witnessed the aerial phenomena first hand that is information we have never heard before.

Harry Reid makes the statement on camera that, "from a Congressional standpoint it would affect my credibility if I started talking about everything I know."

That was Reid's response to Chris Mellon when Mellon asked Reid if he agreed to Bob Bigelow's statements about aliens already being here.

Harry Reid has never struck me as a man prone to hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

TDL Fanboy haters club

Why is questioning motives now interpreted as "hate"?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

TDL Fanboy haters club

Why is questioning motives now interpreted as "hate"?

The term "hater" in the context in which I am using it is pretty clear. Do I think the TDL Fanboy's haters club literally "hates" Tom Delonge?

No.

Do I think they have an agenda and therefore use hyperbole, misinformation and disinformation in an attempt to discredit TDL and TTSA? Absolutely. There are literally hundreds of posts here on ATS that are outright lies.

One last time. I am not a TDL supporter and personally I find him difficult to listen to. HOWEVER, that in no way discredits any of the information he / TTSA have brought to light. I've listed plenty of excellent examples that none of the TDL Fanboys haters club wants to address.

Instead let's all wait for the next installment of yet another disinfo TL;DR post consisting of nonsense instead of discussing the actual topic. Or another deflective question such as yours that bears no relevance to the real questions. I'll wait for your next deflective question.
edit on 22-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

You should read Charles Halls books about what was going on at the Indian Springs AAF base ranges in the 60s.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It is quite staggering how much time and effort has been wasted into attacking personalities, instead of actually doing some leg work with the people that are directly affected by what is happening all over the world.

Easy to spend all hours of the day typing and revisiting documents and websites, harder to ask the witnesses and experiencers. So TTSA have obviously got a head start there.

The rest are playing catch up.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You can try to parrot the BS Mirage Man pretends is fact about TTSA and none of it is correct.

Really dude. Hit me with that list of BS where you say none of it is correct? Remember NONE of it's correct so prove it!

We know you aren't a TTSA fan as you've said because you don't like DeLonge. But some people do pretend to take a neutral position to make it look like they are undecided and trying to be objective. But their posts actually give them away. I'm not saying you are doing this. Because you've said you aren't. But I think if you actually read your posts you'd see how people could misinterpret what you say you believe and what you actually believe.

I'd also politely suggest anyone having dual accounts on here is against the T&Cs If you have proof of this then you should contact the moderators. If you don't have the proof then an apology and retraction of your accusations would be appropriate.

Now go compile that list.

edit on 23/7/2019 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This guy is starting to loose me. I do not think he should discount power and big oil - which are basically the same thing. And yes, it is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As you may have well noticed over the years, there is an ATS alien agenda here which attempts to divert the seeker from any belief in an alien presence on earth ~ current or past.

It is up to you to pick out which of your fellow posters are deceiving you.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

So you are saying that there is an Alien Presence on Earth?

Prove there is an alien presence on Earth.

Otherwise you have an agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You can try to parrot the BS Mirage Man pretends is fact about TTSA and none of it is correct.

Really dude. Hit me with that list of BS where you say none of it is correct? Remember NONE of it's correct so prove it!

95% of your posts are massive copy pasta from info that's been on the web for years. The remaining 5% is nothing more than a WAG or opinion. And I don't mind WAGs or opinions but I don't like the negative innuendo based on a personal dislike of a person. I've challenged you multiple times in various posts. None of your claims about TDL or Zondo are true. Prove TDL / Zondo are disinfo agents.

Prove Zondo didn't work for ATIP. Be sure to call Harry Reid and let him know you're on to him because he sure mentions Zondo working for ATIP when he (Reid) got the funding for the program.

When you tried to make an argument a video game programmer has greater credibility with identifying fighter jet aircraft versus an actual fighter jet pilot that's what put me over the line in sitting idly by and not saying anything.

We know you aren't a TTSA fan as you've said because you don't like DeLonge. But some people do pretend to take a neutral position to make it look like they are undecided and trying to be objective. But their posts actually give them away. I'm not saying you are doing this. Because you've said you aren't. But I think if you actually read your posts you'd see how people could misinterpret what you say you believe and what you actually believe.

If that were actually the case then I would need to have an agenda. The agenda would need to be clear and concise. If my agenda is to discuss the facts / evidence as it is presented and not constantly attack the person(s) who deliver that info then call me guilty.

Case in point while I tend to disagree with you on much of what you write there are times when I read the information you've presented in a manner I find neutral and therefore I tend to either agree or accept an alternate point of view. I'm always open to new information that helps me to readjust my perception of a given subject or topic. But I won't read or listen to BS without calling someone out on it. And I have no problem with someone calling me out as well.

I'd also politely suggest anyone having dual accounts on here is against the T&Cs If you have proof of this then you should contact the moderators. If you don't have the proof then an apology and retraction of your accusations would be appropriate.

I don't have to report anything. I know that poster posted from two accounts at one time because he exposed himself while having both accounts open simultaneously and he didn't realize he quoted himself from his alt.

As an aside...

For what it's worth (and I mentioned this in greater detail to another poster) I don't think we (the US military) have any idea what the phenomena is, how to deal with it, or how to determine if there is or is not a threat. We're no doubt trying to understand it but we can't because we are not yet at that point of evolution. I think the past 50 years have been spent creating the illusion we do know so that our adversaries think we know when in actuality we don't. At this point we just need to present the illusion we do know. But of course I could be completely wrong here. That is my WAG.

Lazar said it best and whether the guy is full of shlt or not he made the best comment I've ever heard on the topic of UFOlogy. (I'm paraphrasing) He said the absolute veil and oppression of secrecy is the greatest detractor to actually understanding the technology. Without an open scientific forum to discuss the information and share ideas then we will never understand what we are dealing with. Again, I'm paraphrasing but that's the point he was making.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So no list then? Just another rant and dummy spitting exercise.

I don't have to report anything. I know that poster posted from two accounts at one time because he exposed himself while having both accounts open simultaneously and he didn't realize he quoted himself from his alt.

But when challenged to report it you now seemingly lack the courage of your own convictions?

I would suggest you calm down and let this thread get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
1point92AU, if you want me to prove that ‘someone is lying’, you’ll first have to give me something that is objectively verifiable. I’m not interested in unsubstantiated statements, unverifiable stories, and forum rantings. I’m only interested in verifiable data on UFO’s.

So, what objectively verifiable data on UFO’s given by TTSA do you want me to check? The only data so far are the ATFLIR videos. And we all know what happened to them once they got scrutinized.

Tom states that

”the UFOs were turning our weapons on, just so Russia could pick up that we're firing our missiles and fire their's first, it was a big chess game.”

Source

Yet, Robert Hastings, who has been studying the UFO-Nukes connection for years and interviewed over 150 witnesses, found the exact opposite: UFO’s have been de-activating nukes.

Hastings believes that UFOs are piloted by visitors from elsewhere in the universe who, for whatever reason, have taken an interest in our long-term survival. He contends that these beings are occasionally disrupting our nukes to send a message to the American and Soviet/Russian governments that their possession and potential large-scale use of nuclear weapons threatens the future of humanity and the environmental integrity of the planet. In short, Washington and Moscow are being warned that they are "playing with fire."

Source

My question is, why is TTSA re-selling a story we all know already, adding nothing of substance to the pile of UFO cases, ignoring the vast amount of existing research, and re-branding it a ‘threat’ without any evidence to back up their allegations? The pilots who saw these strange things all came out alive and well, didn’t they? There wasn’t even a scratch on the Nimitz when it returned.

The UFO phenomenon has been with us for 70 years. If it was a real threat, surely we would have had some hard, verifiable proof of that by now.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You just exposed yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I am done with trying to help out the likes of M&M and his ilk. These people do not want help, they just want to keep a status quo. They keep flunking first grade because they cannot get past the first obvious answer

"THEY ARE HERE"

So good luck in your efforts to help them, but I am not learning enough new info here, as it is mostly just rehash of the same thing ~ trying to help them take their baby steps through the first door.

Time for me to go somewhere where the agenda is not to cover-up the obvious. And read another book.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

My question is, why is TTSA re-selling a story we all know already, adding nothing of substance to the pile of UFO cases, ignoring the vast amount of existing research, and re-branding it a ‘threat’ without any evidence to back up their allegations? The pilots who saw these strange things all came out alive and well, didn’t they? There wasn’t even a scratch on the Nimitz when it returned.

The UFO phenomenon has been with us for 70 years. If it was a real threat, surely we would have had some hard, verifiable proof of that by now.

Aside from a handful of rehashed cases which have been changed over the years (as they always seem to do) the new information that has come out as a result of TTSA is the following:

- The exposure of ATIP
- The purpose of ATIP
- The fact a sitting US Senator (Harry Reid) spear headed the formation and funding of ATIP and did so with the support of 3 other sitting US Senators
- The exposure of active duty fighter pilots experiencing the phenomena
- The awareness that upwards of 100 additional active duty fighter pilots have all experienced a similar phenomena
- The fact that sitting members of Congress have very recently met with and discussed this phenomena with active duty fighter pilots
- The awareness that an official safety report was filed by active duty fighter pilots within the US Navy and nothing was done about it
- An official regulation allowing active duty personnel an official process to report said phenomena without repercussions or damage to credibility
- That ATIP still exists today

TTSA is the conduit to expose the above information to the public realm. It's their entire purpose and their only purpose. And you think TTSA has added "nothing of substance"?

Show me where in history the above has ever happened until now.

Debating if TDL is incorrectly or purposefully guiding viewers / listeners in a direction that the phenomena may be a threat or not is an impossible discussion. I can almost certainly speculate with some degree of faith that whomever is giving TDL his information is giving him what "they" want him to have. Do you understand what I'm saying here?

There are powers at work greater than TTSA. Somewhere, a collective group has convened and agreed to allow this level of information to be put into the public domain.

My only question is why?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Tom DeLong was raped by aliens as a kid.

They were really his father's masonic friends wearing costume but poor Tom can't recall them for what they were, he's mentally #ed, obviously.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join