It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran releases video of the seizure of oil tanker Stena Impero

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

The United States isn't quite up to the task of a major war at this point in time.

and you know this because of your position at the Pentagon?

I tend to think nothing major is planned but who knows what the future in our world holds.

Read my post above.

The elderly gentleman currently snoozing in the Oval Office "doesn't want to hurt anybody". He tweeted so after that recent drone shootdown.

So...you're calling out POTUS because the US decided that an armed strike on potential PEOPLE isn't equivalent to shooting down an UNMANNED drone? Are 150+ Iranian's lives equal to a downed US drone?

POTUS making that decision coudl have very well prevented any further hostlity

However we know did not decide anything at all.

what happened was this

- He ( and by he i mean Bolton and the other Pompeo guy) decided to bomb iran
- Evidence to the contrary to what the US has said, which was way too clear to deny, made it out there
- Turns out Iran had clear plans on where and how the US was planning to attack, destroying any hidden plans so far
- Given that Iran knew about US plans, there would be death in US's side, which was not considered on the plan at all
- Since the entire thing was out in the open, and it was clear that the US would not be able to attack in surprise, the entire thing was called off
- Trump was notified to say it was off due to humanitarian reasons, and he did, as spoke person of the military as he is and must do

That's all
edit on 21-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

The elderly gentleman currently snoozing in the Oval Office "doesn't want to hurt anybody". He tweeted so after that recent drone shootdown.

That's a good thing.

The nation with a dozen carriers and carrier strike groups and scores and scores of destroyers and an annual "defense" spending of several hundreds of billions of US dollars? Yeah. Right.
edit on 21-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

was you in the room? how do you know this?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: manuelram16
Me thinks this will not end well for the ayatollas.....they're not dealing with Odumbo.

No, they're dealing with an elderly gentlemen who "called off" a military response because he was a little worried "somebody might die".

No, they're dealing with somebody worse than the devil....an American Businessman that knows how to go for the jugular...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: gortex

LOL, did you see the guy at the end who was sliding down the rope hit the person below him in the head

ETA - Watching it again I think they may have fallen, but it cuts away. It looks like the 3d to last slider has the rope shift on him at landing, the 2d to last slider is hanging off a ledge or something by the rope. It then looks like the last slider comes down on the head of the one hanging from the rope. Whatever happened it would not of looked good on this PR film.

Yep!! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person who noticed that. Total Keystone Kops maneuver!!

Pretty embarrassing if you ask me! And they're proud of that????? Wow!

3rd to last slider comes down and gets his web gear caught in a tower on the boat, but fails to let go of the rope. 2nd to slides down into him, then he releases the rope (finally). Last guy slides down into 2nd guy, 2nd guy falls and video cuts away. Total FAIL!!

Helicopter pilot was all over the place, took two tries to get lined up. Fast-roping is designed to get troops on the ground quickly in a hot LZ. Had this been a hot LZ, all the troops would have been killed and the helicopter shot down (twice!)

LOL...what a JOKE!!! SAS or SF...these guys are NOT!!

ETA - Now, granted rappelling down onto a moving ship from a moving helicopter is no easy task, but still, these clowns didn't even come close to nailing it.
edit on 7/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join