It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's Right!...WE Did It!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Gothmog

Von Braun was. He was SS, and if I'm not mistaken SS members were required to be party members. However, he didn't seek out and join the SS cause he was a hardcore believer in their ideology. He pretty much had to to continue his rocket research after a certain point. Not that I'm defending him. I think it's a trashy move to join a monstrous organization like that just so you can keep getting your funding.

You want to source that ?

Here you go.

Von Braun was a member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer,

www.nasa.gov...

He used slave labour in his V1 & V2 Rocket Factories until they dropped dead.

Evil bastard.

Now , why wasnt he tried as the other 2 ?

I think you can work that one out for yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Von Braun was. He was SS, and if I'm not mistaken SS members were required to be party members. However, he didn't seek out and join the SS cause he was a hardcore believer in their ideology. He pretty much had to to continue his rocket research after a certain point. Not that I'm defending him. I think it's a trashy move to join a monstrous organization like that just so you can keep getting your funding.

Here you go.

www.nasa.gov...

Evil bastard.

I think you can work that one out for yourself.

Check my post again

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw the movie, it was not a USA accomplishment but a global one.

Shusss!

Say nothing more...leave the little feller alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WTF?

Nice!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I hope you're just playing devil's advocate here. Whether they were *his* factories or the German government's, he knew the German government was using slave labor to do his work and he didn't care. He could have quit. Other people who worked with him earlier in his career declined to work with the Nazis, refused to join the SS, and didn't get to continue their research with the type of funding he got. They had morals. He didn't. He was a lowlife.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Are you being serious?

Wernher von Braun?

Wtf.

Deny ignorance? Careful you don't break your arm patting yourself on your back.

Edit: It's alright, you must be drunk from celebrating a day that half your country doesn't even believe happened. It's better than politics so enjoy

edit on 20 7 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes that's it, I'm just jealous of America.

😂

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I hope you're just playing devil's advocate here. Whether they were *his* factories or the German government's, he knew the German government was using slave labor to do his work and he didn't care. He could have quit. Other people who worked with him earlier in his career declined to work with the Nazis, refused to join the SS, and didn't get to continue their research with the type of funding he got. They had morals. He didn't. He was a lowlife.

I don't play devil's advocate , as I am not associated with Satan whatsoever.(I hope)
You assume too much
Thus , your posts

Yet , I will say again...
All Germans are/were not Nazis
Not in the way you envision.

edit on 7/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
A conspiracy site celebrating the moon landing..
Marked for fun reading later. Lol

FYI UPDATE: ATS is no longer ONLY a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Are you being serious?

Wernher von Braun?

Wtf.

Deny ignorance? Careful you don't break your arm patting yourself on your back.

Edit: It's alright, you must be drunk from celebrating a day that half your country doesn't even believe happened. It's better than politics so enjoy

And , I congratulate you for the most inane post , posted in ignorance, of the year.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Seriously you only post on this site for stars and laughs.

I'm not playing games with kids you arrogant fool.

I've seen how your country rewards Pedos or rather "punishes" them by hiding the facts. You are a liar because your country is filled with liars, murderer's and kid fiddlers.

Lol, making light about Wernher von Braun. What's next Epstein was a macdonalds clown and that's all.

This whole thread is a testimonial of how arrogant and stupid some Americans can be. Well played Gothmog, well played.

Edit: Felt like a idiot attacking a whole nation for one arrogant fool.

edit on 21 7 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I came and saw you

been workin' hard in these here salt mines

oh my oh my

I came and saw you
been workin' hard in these here salt mines

oh my oh my

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What flag got planted?

The US flag, but very certain Armstrong did not feel like you at all, in all his life. But mostly when he went to the Soviet Union to share with them how it felt and how it happened and did so with something you don't understand even after all these years.

Licking yourself in name of people way bigger than you is not how you show how big of a patriot you are

I thought we were beyond lame sad playground stuff LMFAO!

My dad is better than your dad! LMFAO!
edit on 21-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Congrats..you know you had some help!

globalnews.ca...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Scientists can't be trusted. Education makes you stupid. Blind worshiping of authority figures in power is more important than anything resulting from science or engineering. Nobody likes math. Everyone loves scapegoating ragheads and wetbacks for all their problems!

China has all the brain power now. The US is just a banana republic with aircraft carriers and huge amounts of debt.

No they don't. They're just good at exploiting our dated security, and stealing their way to technological breakthroughs.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

So he thought another country got there first? Odd. What country did he tell the USSR did it before he did?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHO did WHAT?
The USA...did THIS!

I see a white guy landing on the moon putting up a racist flag so clearly you must be racist and sexist.

edit on 09731America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jul 2019 08:09:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Here you go.

www.nasa.gov...

Evil bastard.

Were the Rocket Factories his , or the German government's ?

Its certainly tough to figure out if he was evil or not, without knowing all the variables. Did he seem "unperturbed" at a camp because he was evil, or because other SS members were there and he had to appear that way to avoid being labeled a sympathizer.

Did being a top scientist in rocketry basically mean he had a proverbial gun pointed at his head at all times to help win the war effort? Could his family's safety have played a role?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Here you go.

www.nasa.gov...

Evil bastard.

Were the Rocket Factories his , or the German government's ?

Its certainly tough to figure out if he was evil or not, without knowing all the variables. Did he seem "unperturbed" at a camp because he was evil, or because other SS members were there and he had to appear that way to avoid being labeled a sympathizer.

Did being a top scientist in rocketry basically mean he had a proverbial gun pointed at his head at all times to help win the war effort? Could his family's safety have played a role?

Von Braun was implicit on what went on. There is no excuse for this monster.

Those caught stealing glances at him were hung. One survivor recalled that von Braun, after inspecting a rocket component, charged, "That is clear sabotage." His unquestioned judgment resulted in eleven men being hanged on the spot. Says Gehrels, "von Braun was directly involved in hangings."

content.time.com...

I wonder if Republicans in 1945 were chatting " Send Him Back " ?

I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think ppl need to take a step back, and view it from a 1945 perspective, rather than using a 21st century belief system.

Prior to that era, there was really no such thing as a warcrimes tribunal. There was no modern "Geneva Convention" as we view it today.

Most of the Nazis that were convicted had done far worse than VB, and there were Japanese individuals guilty of a lot more, who were never prosecuted.

It's easy to take this one case and be outraged, but that wasn't the thought process in 1946.

Those in power were also very concerned about the looming cold/hot war with the Soviets.
edit on 7212019 by Mach2 because: Sp

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join