It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's Right!...WE Did It!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
I would love to know who was on the moon already filming when we first touched down.

Wait.. are you saying YOU were on the moon?

Is this some sort of disclosure? Who are you, really?

They showed the capsule landing from the outside, meaning whoever filmed this landing was on the outside. Did they drop a guy off with a camera, then take off and land again so he could film it?

One of the videos I saw anyway. Been while, maybe it's not one of the official videos I don't remember.
edit on 20-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Didnt see it on my smartphone.

Fake and @#$.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is funny..

Old Neil degrasee Tyson ‘s startalk episode this week is on the moon landing, and how really the moon is the only thing we did first.. Russia won every other sector of the space race, but we kinda moved the goal post and pretended the moon was the pinnacle.

Not to downplay the effort... we just don’t think about the fact Russia did EVERYTHING else first.

Yeah because the Russians totally weren't trying to beat us to the moon. Talk about goalpost moving. They even tried launching a last minute unmanned craft in desperation so they could say they beat us. It crashed.

This doesn't surprise me though, NDT is a hardcore leftist that hates America like the rest of you. I follow him on Twitter because he does post interesting things about space and astronomy sometimes. When he gets into politics it's abysmal though.

My favorite tweet of his was about 2 years ago when he tried to post something about climate change and promptly got corrected by an actual climatologist who told him to stay in his freaking lane because just about everything in his post was wrong. It just goes to show you, just because you're a scientist doesn't necessarily mean you're smart on everything. He doesn't know jack about the climate, or foreign policy, or domestic policy, or pretty much anything outside of astrophysics from what I've seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Also , WITH STOLEN NAZI SCIENTISTS, that we let live in the lap of luxury.. even with their crimes..

You want me to call the whaaambulance?

To the victors go the spoils.

The golden rule: he who has the gold, makes the rules.

Need I go on?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: face23785

And every single person who ever contributed to or worked on Concorde was British right? Cause otherwise you would be a big hypocrite

Where did i say they where ?

Where did I say you said they were? See how childish that game looks? Maybe next time try answering the substance of the post instead of playing stupid.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
First on the moon with people, huh? And look what that got us.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
An amazing accomplishment that as a 5 year old (in the UK) I watched with awe. You should be rightly proud of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

And every single person who ever contributed to or worked on Concorde was British right? Cause otherwise you would be a big hypocrite

Where did I say you said they were? See how childish that game looks? Maybe next time try answering the substance of the post instead of playing stupid.

I did answer,

Not my concern that you didn't like it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I did answer,

You actually didn't. Have some courage with your convictions. You might want to learn history too.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Surely you need to give a little shout out to the Nazi's scientists?

Edit: Nothing crazy obviously, just a tiny thanks

Are/were all Germans Nazis in your mind ?
Do you have proof that they were members of the Nazi Party ?
I have not seen anything on that subject .
I know they were all investigated for ties to the Nazi Party
Only one was found to have had.
They moved to Argentina instead of having to go through the mess .
One was accused of Nazi ties by the Boston Globe (that is a newspaper in case you did not know) .
However , nothing was found in a court of law.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Sometimes folk just make it too easy to pass up.

edit on 7/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
China has all the brain power now. The US is just a banana republic with aircraft carriers and huge amounts of debt.

Need help with a one-way fare to China? Let me know how much you need. I'm all for getting rid of a few whiners.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I did answer,

You actually didn't. Have some courage with your convictions. You might want to learn history too.

You're either blind or just don't understand what an answer is.

I suggest you go back and read it again.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Von Braun was. He was SS, and if I'm not mistaken SS members were required to be party members. However, he didn't seek out and join the SS cause he was a hardcore believer in their ideology. He pretty much had to to continue his rocket research after a certain point. Not that I'm defending him. I think it's a trashy move to join a monstrous organization like that just so you can keep getting your funding.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I did answer,

You're either blind or just don't understand what an answer is.

I suggest you go back and read it again.

The biggest problem here is you don't understand what nuance is. Or honesty. Get the last word in so you can sleep tonight. Talking to you is almost as bad as talking to silly. I have better things to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Von Braun was an evil bastard.

A Polish slave-labour survivor of the Dora factory recalls how Wernher von Braun visited the works and seemed "completely unperturbed" by the piles of corpses

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Von Braun was an evil bastard.

A Polish slave-labour survivor of the Dora factory recalls how Wernher von Braun visited the works and seemed "completely unperturbed" by the piles of corpses

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Which is why I said I wasn't defending him. He knew what they were up to and didn't care, as long as he got his money. The guy was dog dirt.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Von Braun was. He was SS, and if I'm not mistaken SS members were required to be party members. However, he didn't seek out and join the SS cause he was a hardcore believer in their ideology. He pretty much had to to continue his rocket research after a certain point. Not that I'm defending him. I think it's a trashy move to join a monstrous organization like that just so you can keep getting your funding.

You want to source that ?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Here you go.

Von Braun was a member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer,

www.nasa.gov...

He used slave labour in his V1 & V2 Rocket Factories until they dropped dead.

Evil bastard.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From an Englishman, well done USA. I love your country.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Here you go.

Von Braun was a member of the Nazi Party and an SS officer,

www.nasa.gov...

Evil bastard.

Now , why wasnt he tried as the other 2 ?

Were the Rocket Factories his , or the German government's ?

edit on 7/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join