It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's Right!...WE Did It!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
WHO did WHAT?
The USA...did THIS!

50 years ago today, the United States of America became the FIRST and ONLY country in the world to land a man on the moon!
Yes, it really happened...and, yes, it was done by the U.S.A....the greatest nation in the history of the world!

The next time some whiney, globalist, progressive whimpers about how the USA is garbage...REMEMBER.

They HATE-US...because they wanna BE-US!

Congratulations, USA.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I saw the movie, it was not a USA accomplishment but a global one.

link   

Woooo whoooo!

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What flag got planted?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A conspiracy site celebrating the moon landing..
Marked for fun reading later. Lol

For the record, I am a believer! Although the tinfoil hat makes a strong argument with the Stanley Kubrick theories.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Think about the balls it took to do that. Not just the astronauts but the engineers, controllers and everyone involved. Imagine yourself in a capsule looking back to Earth getting smaller and smaller. Then, hoping you nail the landing on the moon. Wow, amazing.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That was a joke, it was clearly a USA accomplishment.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lol....

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd also like to point out that the United States has the only spacecraft in interstellar space. Soon to be two.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes, it really happened...and, yes, it was done by the U.S.A....the greatest nation in the history of the world!

With a little help from Wales.

Tecwyn Roberts was instrumental in the Apollo missions as chief of Nasa's network engineering division. "We couldn't have done the landing without him," said former director of the Johnson Space Center, George Abbey. He added: "Tec was responsible for all the communications that we had, the television we saw, the data that came in and he had to make sure it happened and happened the right way. I'm very proud of him."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Congratulations , it was a remarkable achievement and an anniversary we should all be proud of.

Edit
Why did you have to put this in Mud Pit ?

edit on 20-7-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The next time some whiney, globalist, progressive whimpers about how the USA is garbage...REMEMBER.

And I thought the Kubrick movie-conspiracy was a politically neutral thing to have. Who knew! It's a good thing this is Allah Trump Special, and we have nothing to do with conspiracy Bollocks.

Congrats to us!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That is funny..

Old Neil degrasee Tyson ‘s startalk episode this week is on the moon landing, and how really the moon is the only thing we did first.. Russia won every other sector of the space race, but we kinda moved the goal post and pretended the moon was the pinnacle.

Not to downplay the effort... we just don’t think about the fact Russia did EVERYTHING else first.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Also , WITH STOLEN NAZI SCIENTISTS, that we let live in the lap of luxury.. even with their crimes..

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

the " kubrick conspiracy claims " are utter bollox - with no metit whatsover - just like all the other " it was a hoax " drivel

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Humans did it.

Or are we really striving for planet America?

btw, who did all the radio stuff that kept tin man going??

Strewth !!

That's right punters!! The best country on the earth. Australia. Without us, you'd still be floating past uranus about now.. hee hehe..

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Because that is the goal. If I get into the water first, dive down 100ft first, but you get to the wreck and claim the treasure first that is really the only first that matters. Russia did have some great accomplishments too.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And who do you think helped Russia?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
congrats to aldrin and collins - and all the people who made thier epic mission a success

armstrong is sadly missed .

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Russia did do many things first.
They had good nazi scientists too.
But dont forget they also didnt care about the lives of their astronauts.
They never have revealed the body count.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: TexasTruth

the " kubrick conspiracy claims " are utter bollox - with no metit whatsover - just like all the other " it was a hoax " drivel

I like metits.

Without them, I'd never copperfield.

But they are a hoax

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join