It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled a knife on a guy who tried to light me on fire tonight...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Or get help

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

All your posts on this thread promote carrying a weapon.

As a weaker person I would not..... that weapon will be taken from me and used against me...... or I might find that I myself has become a murderer.

I would simply remove myself from the situation...... go in the bar and report it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You understand English and content projection within bounds of semantics and vernacular . I agree what a strange story . She seems unhinged and aggressive .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt

I’m a 6 foot 230 lbs Man ( 12years of boxing ) and yes I have a right to go anywhere , but I’m not hanging out in sheet hole bars . Reason being is that crazy will beat talent and training any day ! There are crazy bars and safe normal bars were any bad behavior is met with chivalry and police calls . This story seems very contrived .

So in other words, you recognize and acknowledge the reality of the situation... bad bad people do bad bad things in bad bad bars...

But somehow you just know that it didn't happen here... or it was her fault... or she just should have been nice... or whatever.

Okay. Gotcha. You can have your opinion and I can have mine. And I'll back up the one defending themselves from an aggressor -- sexual or otherwise -- every time. If guys don't want to be in that position, guys can behave themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Columbo spoke to a couple who entered The Friday Night Hell Raiser Bar after the inside sex assaults happened without police calls . The couple stated they saw a little drunk man being threatened at knife point and made to go back inside rather than escape and be stab wound free . If I was a cop reading her thread as a statement I would arrest her the Panda knife girl for aggressive violent behavior

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

So you clearly admit that this situation was out of hand and needed to be de-escalated.

Inappropriate touching does not grant the right to threaten someone with a lethal weapon

But somehow while recognizing and acknowledging that this arse was acting very inappropriately, AND THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN ARMED, you think she should have been nice about it... because it's better to cower to the bully and protect his life? No. NO!

It's better to cower away to the bully in the name of not being shot and killed...yeah. Anyone could tell you that....

originally posted by: BoadiceaBecause we have to wait for someone to "officially" declare him such? To hell with that #. Anyone who sexually offends is a sexual offender. Period.

Can I legally call you mentally retarded without proof? Point. Its actually crossing the line of freedom of speech and is called defamation.

Just more piss poor excuses for the creepy creeper. The OP did clarify that he was being sexually inappropriate -- albeit with little success. Do you think I believe for a NY minute that YOU would not have resorted to violence if this man had done the same to you? Because I don't. I do, however, believe that you and every other creep defending this brute have done similar or wanted to do similar to women. I have read the OP to four men I think very highly of, and every one said much the same thing about the men who would defend this. Gee... whose opinion do you think I value more?

I like your New York Minute quote. Because as someone who's lived their entire lives and was born in Queens, NY, I would have avoided the situation. As I mentioned before, I've been in countless situations where i WITNESSED heinous crimes taking place, but chose to not include myself or avoid the situation all together.

He was the aggressor. He escalated. She did what she had to do. And as I said previously, better to be judged by 12 than mauled (or worse) by one. And if I were on her jury, I guarantee you she would not be convicted.

He is only the aggressor by the eye of the beholder. In his mind, he was being flirtatious. In her mind, he was trying to be a pig. But there is only one person that threatened harm with a deadly weapon. Then there is the other that defended themselves from the deadly harm.

I'm sorry if you do not agree with me, but this is how it would be presented in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I’m a 6 foot 230 lbs Man ( 12years of boxing ) and yes I have a right to go anywhere , but I’m not hanging out in sheet hole bars . Reason being is that crazy will beat talent and training any day ! There are crazy bars and safe normal bars were any bad behavior is met with chivalry and police calls . This story seems very contrived .

And I'll back up the one defending themselves from an aggressor -- sexual or otherwise -- every time.

But you consider a simple harmless question on a website threatening!!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

All your posts on this thread promote carrying a weapon.

As a weaker person I would not..... that weapon will be taken from me and used against me...... or I might find that I myself has become a murderer.

I would simply remove myself from the situation...... go in the bar and report it.

Good for you. Everyone needs to make the right decisions for themselves.

You presume that I promote carrying a weapon. I certainly don't discourage it. It's a personal decision. But there are many ways to protect one's self. A weapon -- knife, gun, spray, whatever -- is just one such tool.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

You understand English and content projection within bounds of semantics and vernacular . I agree what a strange story . She seems unhinged and aggressive .

Indeed, that much is blatantly obvious with her quip about how waving a knife at people is what she does.

Now, assuming shes not full of it and just flexing her "writer" muscles, she's got a dim future ahead of her. Especially if she keeps on living on the street clinging to drawing/writing comics as something to define herself with instead of getting her s# together, getting employed, and stabilizing her life. She claims to have published books to her name, yet is effectively living as a bum. That should tell her quite loudly that her hobby is just a hobby and NOT a living.

And threatening people with knives in bars won't make it anything else.
edit on 7/22/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

How is being killed by your own weapon, protecting you?
How is being locked up in prison after killing someones child, protecting you?

Walking away from the situation is the best option.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

But you consider a simple harmless question on a website threatening!!

Oh please. Don't give yourself so much credit!

You were asking a personal question that you had no need to know, and I had every right to ask why... as well as simply refuse to answer. "No" is a complete sentence.

Any point you wanted to make, you could have and should have made in a general sense. The very fact that you insisted on making it personal was out of line and subject to suspicion. However, I never thought for a nanosecond that you are any threat to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

How is being killed by your own weapon, protecting you?
How is being locked up in prison after killing someones child, protecting you?

Walking away from the situation is the best option.

Oh dear. I'm done.

You're just making crap up now.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

He is only the aggressor by the eye of the beholder. In his mind, he was being flirtatious. In her mind, he was trying to be a pig.

Stop the mansplainin. It ain't gonna work.

"Flirting" is words... it is assertive, not aggressive. Laying hands on someone is aggressive. Refusing to stop when told to is battery. Anything more escalates the level of the offense. Trying to burn someone is definite escalation.

But there is only one person that threatened harm with a deadly weapon.

Bull. Hands are also deadly weapons. Especially when one has brute strength that the other does not have. He also tried to use his lighter as a weapon. Burns can kill.

Then there is the other that defended themselves from the deadly harm.

She gave him every opportunity to walk away. He retaliated.

I'm sorry if you do not agree with me, but this is how it would be presented in a court of law.

Only -- possibly -- by the prosecution. Certainly not by the defense. And it would be up to a jury to decide based upon the evidence and witness testimony.

On the other hand, the prosecution could just as likely -- perhaps more likely -- see the threat that was posed upon a lone woman in an isolated location, with witnesses stating that he had been sexually molesting other women inside prior to this incident, and that she had reasonable cause to fear for her safety and wellbeing, and was justified in using force against the aggressor.

Sometimes, we have no good options, we can only choose our best option. Some will choose not to fight back for many reasons, including the fear of prosecution. Others will choose to fight back, because survival instincts in the present are more powerful than fear of prosecution in the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Tell me... what would you do if someone pulled a knife on you?

Or is that too personal?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Or is that too personal?

Proper context is what would she do if she were inebriated, had a Full Retard couple of moments with a disinterested guy, and then had a weapon pulled on her punctuating a point.

She would lose her s# and claim the other party is violent, that's what.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Or is that too personal?

a reply to: Nyiah

LOL! I honestly don't know whether to laugh at the two of you or be totally creeped out by the two of you. Whatever. No matter.

Think what you will. Our words will stand on their own merit. They always do.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Or is that too personal?

a reply to: Nyiah

LOL! I honestly don't know whether to laugh at the two of you or be totally creeped out by the two of you. Whatever. No matter.

Think what you will. Our words will stand on their own merit. They always do.

If putting yourself in shoes other than your own and hypothetically doing the exact same things, and getting the exact same treatment is best refuted by you with "being totally creeped out" at the notion, then that tells everyone what you're not saying already. You would claim it's violence, and only because you're a female on the receiving end of a weapon in the scenario.

Your words may stand, but the merit is to be debated at length.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Instead of laughing and being creeped out.... consider the question!

If someone pulled a knife on you would you have just weided a cigarette lighter at them?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

Did you or anyone in the bar call the police and report the 'sex offender'?
Or did everyone just think it was acceptable to allow him to carry on and continue sexually offending?

The title of the thread is misleading... it should read:
I pulled a knife on a guy and then he pulled a cigarette lighter on me.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: RandomPerson

The second he laid hands on her was the second she had just cause to defend and protect herself.

And I'm damn glad she could and she did.

What a crock of sh!t.

Carrying a concealed weapon and pulling a knife on someone in a bar shouldn't be defended.

He brought a cigarette lighter to a knife fight.

If you don't want to be around drunk people and just want some alone time to work don't go to a bar on a Friday night.

Sounds like a knee to the balls would be justified or speak to the staff / bouncers.

In my country "Scotland" you would find yourself in jail right now, facing 4 years in prison.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join