It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats soo special about planet earth for aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you goto www.thewatcherfiles.com it is filled with satan,reptilian,greys,nephilim,eojim,fallen angels,anti christ stuff.I mean why all the evil stuff has to happen in this planet and after reading the dulce files the author says a lot of alien civ are wathcing us closey with keen interest as the rpetilians want to caputre planet earth so that their domination for the galaxy is paved.I say bring on the death star and finsh this planet cuz there is a lot of pain in this planet and this planet is influincing in this galaxy.The people of the earth need to know or destory this planet.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I say bring on the death star and finsh this planet cuz there is a lot of pain in this planet and this planet is influincing in this galaxy.The people of the earth need to know or destory this planet.

Whoa man, take it easy. Despite much of what you read these days, the earth is truly a magnificent place - filled with amazingly beautiful people, places, and things. So cheer up! Besides, those stupid reptiles can't do squat.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They want resources.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Meh mars also has resources and there are soo many planets in this galaxies which have resources

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Maybe there are groups of aliens on either side of the galaxy, or even universe.

Maybe we are the mid way point to reaching the others domain? Or maybe we are just fun to watch.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is a profusion of reports of hundreds of different things comming to or being interested in earth because, well, what do you expect? Humans only live on earth, so where are they going to have these things interested in?

If there were human colonies on mars, the marsians would also report sightings and abductions in large numbers.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Umm reptilians also live along with geys

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is an effect of our mind, even if you dont show it, we are all self centered to one point or the other, we want our planet to be special, so we create these elaborate scenarios and pass them as truth, I do think that at the most three races have visited Earth, though in my opinion its only one, or maybe we are special, but I doubt that.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
If you goto www.thewatcherfiles.com it is filled with satan,reptilian,greys,nephilim,eojim,fallen angels,anti christ stuff.I mean why all the evil stuff has to happen in this planet and after reading the dulce files the author says a lot of alien civ are wathcing us closey with keen interest as the rpetilians want to caputre planet earth so that their domination for the galaxy is paved.I say bring on the death star and finsh this planet cuz there is a lot of pain in this planet and this planet is influincing in this galaxy.The people of the earth need to know or destory this planet.

Who's to say that we are the only ones subject to this evil and that we are the only ones having our resources taken. For all we know, they could be taking resources and spreading evil across billions and billions of planets in our gigantic universe.

Just a thought

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
All this time I thought they wanted or had intrest in us because we have the best pizza in the universe. On the serious side, they could be using we humans for some weird type of re-pouplation or they could be using our DNA to mix with theirs maybe because they are being threatned with mass existence. Could also be that they need something that is only here on this earth and found nowhere else in the universe.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There is a profusion of reports of hundreds of different things comming to or being interested in earth because, well, what do you expect? Humans only live on earth, so where are they going to have these things interested in?

If there were human colonies on mars, the marsians would also report sightings and abductions in large numbers.

I agree with the jist of what he's saying.

How interesting that we earthings are so egocentric as to put ourselves at the center of the attention of millions of visits by alien civilization(s).

What if they're studying us, and other places?

What if they are just passing by, no real cares?

What if they aren't real(doubt it though)?

I doubt we're the center of anything, really.

Just a footnote in the universe, and will be so for a while to come, if we don't destroy ourselves that is.

X

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
One good reason for aliens to visit planets like our earth could be to pick some water, food or fuel for the road while making trips from a to b. They might not even be interested in the humans or other lifeforms here, they could be just passing through.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think aliens, if any, and in possession of faster than light travel and having overcome other minor details, would like earthlings because we are a bunch of neanderthal groupies that worship them like rockstars.

also, seems enough earthlings willing to voluntarely take the probe...

Mind you , I firmly believe aliens are out there, OUT THERE, not overhere, the universe is big enough to statistically justify primordial soup boiling into life on other planets, but can these lifeforms overcome the second law of thermodynamics and such???

I think we might run into them after several tenthousands of years of natural expensian of humanity through the local group of our galaxy. Naturally we might pick up a radiosignal much earlier and make an all out effort to shake hands within the span of a couple of hundred years...

Until that time Hollywood and USAF black projects have to quench are thurst for flying saucers...

Lately, there is some debate about the possible existence of a religous gene, wich supposedly explains why many humans have a notion of one or more Gods, it has come to my suspicion that many ufologists, especially the galactic panspermists, have created their own little faith based religion , seeking to give higher meaning to the purpose of life and the universe and defend their believes with the same stubborness against rational evidence suggesting otherwise, as some people that go think that some Holy Scriptures are a literal and very factual historical account of events...

Could ufology partially be a genetic trait???

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I think that with the recent findings of water ice in Mars etc it is quite impossible to think that there couldn't be lifeforms out there in infinite space.

It's probably a good thing that the planets inhabiting life are so distant from each other that their technologically evolved species must have developed some kind of morals before meeting each other, so they don't destroy the other planet's life rightaway. But maybe one sunny day some non-intelligent beetles from faraway galaxy that don't require oxygen and can withstand different pressures just swarm in and eat everything on this planet. Hopefully not

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whats soo special about planet earth for aliens?

they feed off of ignorance and government propaganda
and this is the most plentiful source in the universe,

oh and strawberry ice cream,

lolololololol

[edit on 5-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Perhaps' our minerals. Well then perhaps something more..?

But perhaps their not exactly here to shake our hands and say hi, were here to help you with your polution troubles!

No-no..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I believe these beings find Earth amazing because of how we interact.The majority of alien encounters speaking was always mind to mind,ESP,never by mouth.I hardly ever read any encounter that involved E.T`s actually talking by mouth.Another is our reproductive systems,theirs is probably way different and maby no as arousing as ours.Maby they feel pain when they actually reproduce and we feel the complete oppisite.So their probably trying to asimutlate our genes and cellforms to do so.

Also im always constantly hearing of highly advance creatures/beings.Maby younger primitve intelligent life is so rare,that many take great interest in it,hense,Earths importances.We humans are not that primitive,but in comparisn to the majority of these alien beings encountered so far,it makes us very behind.It could be also that we`r still "pure".Once beings evolve,they begin to manipulate their genes/DNA and cellular structers.This might be a great disaster their natural body makeup and reproductive organs etc.And they could of mixed with other E.T`s as well(with technology helping in this)so this leads to their natural bodytype,language,interaction being "extinct".The word pure does not exist in their world,our species is probably rare occurence interms of purity.

Theres so many possibilities to why they find Earth as an important viewpoint.It seems endless.But these are just afew examples.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would guess its either for research or a "reality" T.V. type thing!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's like, we are the ants and they are the researchers watching us do what we do. And they like our women too.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I t seems too me that these aliens are very sketchy and untrustworthy in some respects. There is evidence they have exhisted on this planet for a long time. My guess is they live close by(in the earth, another dimension,time travel, warping worlds,etc.). My belief is they are from another dimension. The mexican incident where the solar eclipse happened there was hundreds of videocameras taping these strange crafts in the sky. There was one craft that morphed into three. I say morph cause thats the way i saw it. They seem to have powers thgat just don't make sense. This other dimension must contain some elements that are unheard of?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join