It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Superbowl of Politics on 7.24.2019 - Democrats vs Republicans - Bob Mueller is the Football.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Mueller says anything that is different from his report then he's either lying to congress now or lied when he submitted his report.

The media & pundits will make a big issue of this, but I predict a big, "Meh".

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You may be right about the "meh". This weekend, both NADLER and SCHIFF are sounding less enthusiastic about Mueller's upcoming testimony.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said he’s expecting a “reticent witness.”

“We hope it won’t end up being a dud,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said on “Fox News Sunday.”
More at: news.yahoo.com...

The cable news channels are counting on a big audience Wednesday, so don't expect them to re-broadcast Nadler and Schiff's "concerns" about Bob Mueller's testimony.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

. AOC/Omar/Rashida/Presley

LOL TRy as he might he cant make these freshmen the leaders of the democrat party.
That would be Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Jerry Nadler, Tom Perez etc.
You dont get to be leader by having a big mouth but I understand your confusion.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

All he can do is refer to the report to stay out of harm's way.

Since most people have not read the report that is all he needs to do.
They will hear a lot of information they have not heard and will come to understand that if not for the OLC findings that you cannot indict a sitting president trump would now be in the same seat at Manafort and Cohen and Flynn.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm so sick of this narrative.

Yeah, sure. You can't indict a sitting president.

BUT

You can show evidence of guilt, if there is evidence to show. You can illustrate guilt, you can prove guilt.

You can't indict.

But you sure has hell can show guilt.

So the fact that you can't indict a sitting president is NOT proof of guilt!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Every MSM outlet has the Squat Cobblers front and center. Their quotes and tweets.

They ARE the voices of Dem party. Every time BSC Nancy speaks, those 4 curb stomp her.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Even if you could indict a sitting President, Barr's not going to do it.

BTW.. Nadler says Mueller's report shows HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

www.foxnews.com...

This all must be very frustrating for Jerrold! He hates America too. Hasn't accomplished a thing since January!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

No they are not. They are trumps current targets and that makes them news.
He's gonna look pretty stupid campaigning against these four instead of whomever is actually running against him. LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The only way anyone could find high crimes and misdemeanors in Mueller's report is if you re-arranged the letters.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

All he has to do is say what he has already said which most people have no idea of.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

After 5 Minutes in that Chair Trying to Answer the " Hard " Questions , I Bet he takes the " 5th " before he Incriminates Himself Right into a Jail Cell .........

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am so sick of repeating this.
He said he would not publically indict him by declaring his guilt because that would amount to him being judge and jury to a man who has no chance to defend himself against the charges.
Do you get that?
Do you think it would be fair to trump to say yeah dude you're guilty but you dont get to be innocent first and you dont get to defend yourself against the charges because we cant indict you and then put you on trial.

The truth of what happened, what he did, what the campaign did and what Russia did is in the report. Lots and lots of details.
All the things this crowd has been avoiding knowing about.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You don’t believe that for a second. DNC concedes 2020. It’s “all in” for 2024. Just look at the candidates. It’s a who’s who from the Island of Misfit Dems.

The Dem candidates can’t even crack the news cycle over AOC/Goonies unless it’s Bernie laying off campaign staff or Pocahontas trying to own the Green New Deal.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

All he has to do is say what he has already said which most people have no idea of.

*yawn*

Everyone has heard it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

He said he would not publically indict him by declaring his guilt because that would amount to him being judge and jury to a man who has no chance to defend himself against the charges.
Do you get that?
Do you think it would be fair to trump to say yeah dude you're guilty but you dont get to be innocent first and you dont get to defend yourself against the charges because we cant indict you and then put you on trial.

The truth of what happened, what he did, what the campaign did and what Russia did is in the report. Lots and lots of details.

No.

You are wrong.

He could clearly illustrate guilt if he had any guilt to illustrate.

He didn't so he couldn't.

Fail.

Epic fail.

Mondo epic fail with a lemon on top.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And Comey has been in the wings surreptiously "coaching" Mueller this week via Twitter, not to mention kissing up to him with flattery. (Hey, Bob ole pal ole friend, don't say anything that might incriminate me, or make me look like the stupid # I was.)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Do you get that?

He did nothing
His campaign did nothing
“Russia” most certainly did nothing

“Lots and lots of details” . You’re lying.

YOU personally are DREADING the 24th almost as much as you’re DREADING next November

Nothing burger. Already exonerated. All but already serving his second term

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You have stated several times on ATS that you have thoroughly read the Bob Mueller report. Would you share with us what the High Crimes and Misdemeanors are, SillyOlMe?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

After 5 Minutes in that Chair Trying to Answer the " Hard " Questions , I Bet he takes the " 5th " before he Incriminates Himself Right into a Jail Cell .........

It's more than likely that Bob Mueller will simply say, "I made it clear that I will not answer questions that go outside the 4 corners of my report, Mr/Mrs _______________."

He'll probably say that at least 20 times Wednesday.

Each Congressman only gets 5 minutes. After the Republican Congressman spends 3 minutes asking a question, Mueller can say the above sentence really slow.. Then Nadler or Schiff says, "Your time has expired Mr./Mrs. ___________!".

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The Dem candidates can’t even crack the news cycle over AOC/Goonies unless it’s Bernie laying off campaign staff or Pocahontas trying to own the Green New Deal.

And don't forget Biden promising to raise taxes nationwide, as "the first thing he will do" after being sworn in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join