It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official get it of your chest thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I watched a man lose his life tonight on ESPN. I know it’s not politics, but RIP Dadashev (sp?).

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

I am 1/2 Welsh. Fight the good fight,

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

What happened? please share.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am 1/2 Welsh. Fight the good fight,

I think that is all we can choose, good fight or bad fight. So simple but it takes time to read between the lines.

It will be alright in the end, we will all make it to the end regardless...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Great song!

Here's one for ya

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Division, and the possibility to hold different opinions, is what makes America the best society. If you think of Iran or Pakistan, where the expression of a different opinion is essentially illegal, you might think twice of feigned visions of unity.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
*Turns into a youtube song thread*

That's my sign to goto bed.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

He got beat up. Corner refused to let him get off the stool after 11...he would’ve died in the ring if it went 12. He’s not been officially declared dead but he’s in a coma in DC — the one major fight city where immediate medical attention can be the determining factor.

It’ll be all over the news by lunchtime tomorrow. It was brutal.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Great song!

Here's one for ya

Nice tune

Don't mean to turn it into a thread about music but, this is one of the best versions of a Scottish folk song ive heard... sang by an Australian woman from all of places... one day I will be a deaf man and my hearing is growing worse almost by the day now, so I like to enjoy hearing what I can whilst I still can.

The human race or disgrace (depending on viewpoint) can make it in the end, once we grow up, we have too or it is all just a waste of time or maybe that was the whole point?

We can't keep hiding from our own shadows anymore, thats the problem I think. We are all bad s*its at some point and should take responsibility for it big or small.

edit on 20-7-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Great Point..thats why are disdussing this now

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Let us know if you wake up — we’ll be sorely disappointed.

Here’s to your eternal dirt nap

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Cheer up Mr Spock

edit on 20-7-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think it’s a good point to bring up how we’re so divided, but really, if you think about it, that’s what makes a forum like this great. The spirit of debate and the fact that dissent and opposing opinions aren’t persecuted, is really something we should be proud of.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Let us know if you wake up — we’ll be sorely disappointed.

Here’s to your eternal dirt nap

That reads as some serious misplaced anger issues.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This post is everything that is wrong with American politics. Contrary to Republican delusions, Democrats do NOT worship personalities. Worshiping someone in authority is a Republican thing.

What makes the Democrat party so much fun is no one is really in charge. It's a cluster eff of contrary opinions. You can't get 10 Democrats to all agree on where to go for lunch. Democrats are not into the cults of personality like the Republicans. Democrats are more concerned with constructing good public policies by getting a consensus. Republicans are the ones who think the biggest bully in the room should be the one who makes all the decisions.

I tell you what bothers me most about Republicans. Most Republicans don't think their farts smell and even worse most Republicans think their own opinions are facts. This country will FOREVER be divided as long as one side thinks their own opinions are facts given to them by God himself!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

I think it’s a good point to bring up how we’re so divided, but really, if you think about it, that’s what makes a forum like this great. The spirit of debate and the fact that dissent and opposing opinions aren’t persecuted, is really something we should be proud of.

There's no debate. It's more like rooting for your favorite NFL football team. It has nothing to do with anything more than flag waving.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Division, and the possibility to hold different opinions, is what makes America the best society. If you think of Iran or Pakistan, where the expression of a different opinion is essentially illegal, you might think twice of feigned visions of unity.

Tell your boss you think the corporations should invest in more egalitarian structure of pay and see what happens! This country is just as bad as everywhere else!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Tell your boss you think the corporations should invest in more egalitarian structure of pay and see what happens! This country is just as bad as everywhere else!

Nothing would happen. I’m my own boss. Anyone can do the same in the US and pay their employees whatever they want. Instead of crying about it, start a corp. and institute an “egalitarian structure of pay”. Easy peezy.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's no debate. It's more like rooting for your favorite NFL football team. It has nothing to do with anything more than flag waving.

No it isn’t. You cannot vote your favorite NFL team to victory.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The Google Obama Halo, I want one!

In 50 years it might be worth a fortune, that is, if we survive the coming ice age.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Artemis12 because: might may whatever. ;-)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join