It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the powers that be want to turn California into a third world society?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Do want to make California homophobic like Brazil?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
They don't.

They just want everyone else to get fed up and leave so they can have their little paradise to themselves after TSHTF.

Haven't you noticed the mass exodus from California happening over the last few decades?

The people s#ing on the sidewalks will be easy to dispose of.

When the dues (taxes) get too high, members are allowed to move along to another club (state). The dues to remain a resident of California for the wealthy or near-wealthy are already the highest in the United States.

townhall.com...

New Census Numbers Reveal Americans Are Steadily Migrating West And South – And Away From High Tax Blue States

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

California has a healthy natural growth rate and the gap between the birth rate and death rate is quite significant. ... It's also been estimated that up to approximately 6.3% of California's population is made up of illegal immigrants. California is larger than all but 35 countries in the world.Apr 1, 2019

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: CmdrShep2154
I remember back in the day there was user who shared a dream of a future where California would become a high tech society with AI in 50 years then devolve into a third world slum by 150 years into the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was horrified! I hope it doesn't come to pass.

If this turns out to be true then why would powerful people want to ruin such an advanced society?

It's not TPTB.

Go spend time in any urban part of Cali and you will immediately find it's they'm the peeps who act like oblivious spoiled brats, and their politicians only seek to keep them that way.

Honestly, this is what you get from an entitled, drug-addled population that hasn't had the smallest bite of humble pie in their lives.

So what, it's got a few rats--at least it's a nice distraction from the needles, turds, hyperliberal policy, and Hollywood.

I don't mind the constant hate toward fellow Americans but I do mind the lies.

Widespread usage of illegal drugs does not necessarily correlate to widespread usage of legal items such as tobacco and alcohol.
Kentucky, for example, came in 40th for illicit drug use but #1 for tobacco use. While illicit drugs are dangerous, legal substances can be as dangerous or more dangerous. Although a state may have a low rate of illicit drug use, residents can still become addicted to other dangerous substances. -

States in the West tend to have higher illicit drug use rates.
-Rhode Island came in #1 for illicit drug use, but Oregon, Alaska, Colorado, Washington, Montana, Nevada and California were in the top ten. -
-Southern states tend to have high tobacco use rates. -The top ten included Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Louisiana, Tennessee, Wyoming and Alabama.

betterdoctor.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What lie is bothering you?

Your own source says California is a top 10 offender for illicit drug use D'oh!

edit on 20-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What lie is bothering you?

Your own source says California is a top 10 offender for illicit drug use D'oh!

I don't see you calling names of the other 9.
Always singling out and why because the state is huge and has so many diverse things positive and negative.
California is larger than all but 35 countries in the world.

States by the borders have the same illegal populations, I guess the fact that hollywoodsmut is viewed by all of the people and they can't turn it off is that it?

Soooo not the drug population.
Nevada has its hords of illicit garbage and mafia gambling.

Provincetown, Massachusetts was ranked by the US Census Bureau as "the gayest city in America".
[url=https://www.google.com
So no no where near the top for gays.
www.cnbc.com...

Not the welfare

Which states have the most welfare recipients per capita?
Here are the top 10 states that spend the most on welfare per capita, according to GoBankingRates.com.
New York. Welfare spending per capita: $3,305. ...
Alaska. Welfare spending per capita: $3,020. ...
Massachusetts. Welfare spending per capita: $2,911. ...
Vermont. Welfare spending per capita: $2,842. ...
Minnesota. ...
New Mexico. ...
Delaware. ...
Maine.

So what is everyone's beef so much that many call for the death of all californians!
edit on 20-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join