It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the powers that be want to turn California into a third world society?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I remember back in the day there was user who shared a dream of a future where California would become a high tech society with AI in 50 years then devolve into a third world slum by 150 years into the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was horrified! I hope it doesn't come to pass.

If this turns out to be true then why would powerful people want to ruin such an advanced society?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CmdrShep2154

Because Progressives run California and their model is to make a government solution to something that will fail and then propose a solution to the solution that failed.

All the while gaining more and more power over the citizens while creating more problems that need a solution...

“The more the plans fail, the more the planners plan.”
— Ronald Reagan

They took his legacy from when he was governor there and have utterly destroyed it and the state as well.

Ironic, is it not?

edit on 19-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It looks like it did not take 50 years for the decent. Going to hell in a hand cart as my dad use to say. Or this one Cali use to have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out, now they have neither.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CmdrShep2154
I remember back in the day there was user who shared a dream of a future where California would become a high tech society with AI in 50 years then devolve into a third world slum by 150 years into the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was horrified! I hope it doesn't come to pass.

If this turns out to be true then why would powerful people want to ruin such an advanced society?

It's not TPTB.

Go spend time in any urban part of Cali and you will immediately find it's they'm the peeps who act like oblivious spoiled brats, and their politicians only seek to keep them that way.

Honestly, this is what you get from an entitled, drug-addled population that hasn't had the smallest bite of humble pie in their lives.

So what, it's got a few rats--at least it's a nice distraction from the needles, turds, hyperliberal policy, and Hollywood.

edit on 19-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Chinese and Drug Cartel financial interests,
as well as those who are heavily invested.
Also those who are bought and paid for.

SAAVY?

S&F

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That too , but "progressives"
love money by any means.
Therefore, they are subject to
and controlled.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
California is the elites blueprint for the future and the state has become their test market to see if people are stupid enough to accept authoritarian rule while standing by and doing nothing. So far their test is working out great.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe to make a point, while drinking the tears of Hippies, Lady Liberty...an Baby Jesus too.
edit on 19-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why do those that seek to control chose to exert their control on the weakest?

Literally a reinterpretation of the thread title and the answer.

Cuz stupid people congeal around other stupid people.

It's literally a spearhead for non western ideals to take foot in the best country in the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i see my 'pr0gressive' friends, who are 'well informed' on f-b and s0cial media saying how it should be illegal to say certain things.

they won, because if you are not part of that crew, you are racist.

they hypnotized the minions, and the mighty republik might fail now, because too mnay of my idiot friends think huffp0st is real. and since my friends are a microcosm of your friends, i assume the problem is nation wide.

they want to give up our rights, because the newz tells them to live in fear, and they love living in fear.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
They don't.

They just want everyone else to get fed up and leave so they can have their little paradise to themselves after TSHTF.

Haven't you noticed the mass exodus from California happening over the last few decades?

The people s#ing on the sidewalks will be easy to dispose of.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Have you ever seen a petri dish grow bacteria ? California is but one corner of a very large petri dish called the USA. youtu.be...

If they succeed in their philosophical spread of making everyone equal... equally miserable, except for the selected few, America's future will look like...
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It is not just Cali they are after. The entire world. The key is to bring the leading countries of the world down to the level of say , South Africa. That is the plan.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Too show the rest of the US how things are going to be,think about it,highest payer of federal taxes up comming disasters,federal aid involved dude the handwriting is on the wall ,this sort of thing happened before,look what happened,the same family's that overthrew europe before did the same to the US,all the politicians are all related this is a fact,civil war is the alternative,and the government has spent last 20 yrs emasculating boys to lessen their male behavior so a civil war would be fruitless,they get their sick supporters by vices,media and other appalling things

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't relish the thought of another civil war, but I believe that's what it's going to take to right this ship if we let it go too much longer.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Has anyone ever looked a property prices in California lately? How in the fudge does the average wage earner make the nut on a 50’s built old $850,000 house payment?

Sonoma, Napa, the Bay Area unobtainable for me.
edit on 20-7-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

The real question is, why would you want to live there knowing the current climate of the state?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah I get the dang laws and bs in the state, but scenery, atmosphere, and things to do is awesome. Forget about the LA area, I’m talking the sierras, coastal areas and wilderness of NorCal.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Culturally Brazil is the model they aiming for. Everyone of mixed ethnicity and with a certain plastic surgery look as the beauty ideal. Though like South Africa, walled compounds for the wealthy who get about in armoured cars and the rest dwell in drug infested slums.

Cram as many people as possible into large cities or along highways between those cities. The farms are all big agribusiness. People in order to survive will depend on professions that only exist where cost of living is sky high. No chance for accumulating enough wealth to pass down. The pressure for a person to be in debt and live beyond their means will be enormous for them to be able to keep their job. Golden Handcuffs, it's called in the legal and investment banking industry. Want to climb in your career? Better be able to wine and dine and show off that big house and that luxury car (accumulating unbearable debt to pay for it) or forget about it. The rest will be dependent on state income of some sort. Automation will eliminate minimum wage jobs that those on the bottom rungs used to take in order to climb at all.

The goal is to make everyone dependent on the State. Then they can all be controlled by the State.

If you've lived in the third world it is easy to see why some people like it that way - the rulers live in unimaginable luxury, a very nice life style indeed, while a complacent majority do nothing about it. Any threat to their power, such as an opposing political activist, they just kill.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you make California/America indistinguishable from Mexico it's easier to argue for an open border.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join