It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 in 4 Child Sex Trafficking & MKUltra Victims are from Gov-Funded CPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In NY, 75% of sexually trafficked kids have a long history of being through child protective services.

Nationally, it's about 60% of sexually trafficked kids that were, also.

In Italy (near Vatican?) rings are being broken that involve the mayor, doctors, andd social workers working in cohorts, siezing kids for alleged parental abuse by ironically brainwashing (incl with shock therapy) them into believing their parents abused them, only for them to be taken away and intentionally caused to experience the real thing while shuffled around foster homes like hand-outs.

Ironically very few accounts of kids being rescued from trafficking by CPS and placed into forever happily ever after homes.

Instead, there's even accounts of CPS (with agents seemingly immune, hiding behind the shelter of just 'working' for their gov agency) stalking PREGNANT mothers and siezing the newborns to funnel them into sex trade immediatey at birth, in America - yet we are out and about policing the world, spreading the terror around globally.

Is most everyone beyond sadistically mad here, America? Wake up!

An intriguing twist is that the above abuse and brainwashing also seem to be a tool used to 'facilitate' mind control programs,

fracturing the psyche, driving soul/conscience/empathy out of the person as early as possible leaving a dummy young 'consumer' who will accept programming as an agent, patsy, crisis actor, etc for the rest of their life.

edit on 19-7-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Meant to edit last post. My bad.
edit on 19-7-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm a bit skeptical. I am familiar with claims regarding MKUltra and similar things. I don't want to be insensitive but youtube videos are not enough to convince me. I believe trafficking does occur in circles of the rich and powerful. I don't see the link to things as extreme as planes flying overhead to shoot some sort of rays that have an effect on your mind. I think that may be mental illness.
edit on 19-7-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor To add to the first reply, the woman in the second video clearly has mental disorders. You cannot take the statements at face value. I can provide proof if you would like.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You cited a lot of figures as factual but provide no link to corroborate anything. A You Tube video is not going to cut it for me. Human Trafficking is a serious issue in our world, and there are sources that can confirm some of the figures posted as factual when in reality those are figures from the video also provided as factual but also fail to provide any supporting material.

There are already Domestic issues present in the world which lead to individual vulnerabilities and have absolutely nothing to do with MK-ULTRA. The accusations against CPA are made with no supporting evidence of an event as described as ever occuring, provide a link documenting a CPA official stalking pregnant women and kidnapping the newborn for the sex trade. Surely there must be one incident documented somewhere other than a You Tube video.

The rescue of those trapped in a Human Trafficking scenario does not fall to the CPS Agency's but to the various law enforcement agencies. CPS primary role is prevention and education to families in need, not breaking up Human Trafficking gangs. A claim is made about an alleged event in Italy, ironic since later America is attacked, yet not one link is provided. Surely there would be a news story revealing evidence of what is described, yet not one example is linked, again a You Tube video lacks evidence without the corroborating factual accounts.

To jump to conclusions is a human trait, to fall victim to the agenda driven market of the majority of these conspiracy driven You Tube videos is also an easy hole to fall into. However to claim that brain washing and electric shock therapy is being used to create victims so they can be used in the sex trafficking business, and again provide not one scintilla piece of evidence is absurd, and leads me to believe that brain washing is indeed at work through the continued watching of You Tube videos.

new topics

top topics

join