It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pholoq

What about the emails to Ira Einhorn? ("Ruse")
Breifing Dr Green into the group with autopsy photos of aliens (Forbidden Science 4 / Recent leaked Autopsy Note)
Investigating the Gulf Breeze 6 - who Puthoff says were heading to his institute (Forbidden Sciene 4)
The Chinese Satellite thing?
Investigating SERPO, and telling Dr Green he had false memory syndrome regarding lie detector results for Doty?

I don't think the guy should in anyway be tainted by what Dan Smith does or does not say, but he's either the hero of the narrative or an antagonist to the Aviary. Perhaps both.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

...but he's either the hero of the narrative or an antagonist to the Aviary. Perhaps both.

You make a good point. A cat fight at the very least but I can see "antagonist to the Aviary."

Now what's this about Puthoff saying the Gulf Breeze 6 were heading for his institute? I missed that one along the way and that does sound interesting.

I got bored out of my gourd by FS III. Lost interest halfway through. Need to finish it and get into FS 4.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

And here is a small interview from doty

One thing of interest,if true,its doty after all,He says some groups out there are hostile,now where have i heard that one before?hmmm

Thanks for the interview.

Doty nonchalantly describes modern-day Operation Mockingbird and a cointelpro-like men in black team. He seems quite taken with spy-craft.

Doty’s interest in the abduction phenomena is creepy to me for some reason. He claims the DIA (I think it was) was interested in them too.

Doty then melts into deep doo-doo mythology. The Grey’s are docile and I swear he almost named the draconians-the reptilians—as one of a few alien races the U.S. government has determined are hostile.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wish they would abduct him and leave him in space

Who would even interview this liar? It's the ufologists who screw themselves by associating with known hoaxers

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think the last few years have been very eye opening in terms of which "ufologists" talk to who and how they are potentially manipulated.

That isn't tinfoil hat talk either, if there is a message or theme that needs to be put out there for whatever stupid reason..what better way?

The same people that talk about "disinformation" are the ones that help spread it more than anyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Very true Pigs. And as quoted earlier in the thread.

In fact, the odds are good that if you spend enough time digging deeply enough and in the right places, you will likely find yourself contacted by either Pandolfi or Green (or both).

Link

Why do these guys keep approaching people? They are still doing it today. With an obvious intent of influencing or applying a psychological pressure on those they communicate with.

Yet when an accusing finger is pointed at them they claim it was all a form of their own stupidity that does not jibe with their academic qualifications.

edit on 9/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Your right Pigs…

I still had a little grudging respect for Greer, despite all his known problems, until he prominently put Doty in his movie. I should have known better.

The ufologists are so desperate for some kind of substantiation they converse with known disinformation hoaxers they know can’t be trusted.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Willtell

I think the last few years have been very eye opening in terms of which "ufologists" talk to who and how they are potentially manipulated.

That isn't tinfoil hat talk either, if there is a message or theme that needs to be put out there for whatever stupid reason..what better way?

The same people that talk about "disinformation" are the ones that help spread it more than anyone.

It has really been quite an education.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well its clear that some of the big players have been dealing with doty. Doty says he is retired blah blah and goes in the lecture circuit? Yeah right... He also said about 2 disinformers currently giving lectures. I wonder who these are.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This is the key questions as the statements and quotes referenced are most likely accurate.

(post by play4keeps removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Ill post here a beef between dolan and mantle its beefy. The beef is real, could this be tied to the biological treasures delonge is tooting? Maybe they need this autopsy story rekindled

Or maybe Mantle is just being an a$$. Mantle also suggested Dolan appear on his show and Mantle appear on Dolan's show. It seems clear to me that Mantle wants desperately to be noticed by Dolan, to be given a platform by Dolan because, frankly, Mantle doesn't have much of a rep, and what he had just plunged into the cellar by his antics here taking on Dolan. He's trying to up his numbers by piggy backing off Dolan. He needs Dolan but Dolan does not need him. If I were Dolan (and we're both glad I am not) I would tell Mantle to take a flying leap. No excuse for that crap.
edit on 8/10/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The T.I.G.E.R. study co-chaired by Kit comes into more understandable focus when reading articles like the following. China is definitely on the trail of feasible--though terrible--weapons to include “specific ethnic genetic attacks.”

Article is worth a read imo.

Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The T.I.G.E.R. study co-chaired by Kit comes into more understandable focus when reading articles like the following. China is definitely on the trail of feasible--though terrible--weapons to include “specific ethnic genetic attacks.”

Article is worth a read imo.

The article's closing thoughts are particularly chilling:

It will be increasingly important to keep tabs on the Chinese military’s interest in biology as an emerging domain of warfare, guided by strategists who talk about potential “genetic weapons” and the possibility of a “bloodless victory.”

I assume "victory" cancels this as an immediate form of deterrent, then, and more akin to a surprise attack/retaliation upon its first use - and THEN its global status as a deterrent. Presumably.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Mantle also suggested Dolan appear on his show....He's trying to up his numbers by piggy backing off Dolan.

Have you misread something? Phil Mantle does not host a radio show or indeed any form of show.

I don't think he came off well hijacking a kid's facebook page though.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Could be true IMO a reply to: mirageman

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Kit Green interview is published:

richarddolanmembers.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thanks.
I did a quick read and it will be worth going over in more detail.

Dolan, imo, made up--a little--from his previously breathless fanboy momentary lapse and actually lobbed 2 or 3 fairly tough questions. Which Kit returned rather poorly, again in my opinion. Kit was locked in pretty good this time though and most of his excuses, while inventive, were destined to fall rather flat.

Dolan didn't totally make up for his recent missteps, however, in that in the end he let Kit off a little too lightly. Then again Kit's own spin and rather outrageous excuses says it all so maybe better left the way Dolan left it.

I also noticed that Kit came with goodies for Dolan's weakness: The theory that something like a "breakaway civilization" exists within the private sector.

Admittedly, and to Kit's favor, he does make a pretty good case about who would have the best technology---the government or some faction of operatives and pirates in the private sector. Kit says the government isn't much more than "security" for the tech giants. Mebbe so.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thanks for that.

So, despite the July discussion with Dolan containing a lot of "off the record" stuff, Dr Green has agreed to Dolan publishing an article that includes much of said stuff anyway. Here are some highlights...

The memo is confirmed as real, but focus soon turns to one of Green's associates on a CIA science board, a retired senior USAF officer and physician who in 1983/4 had teased Green that "the stories about alien incursions, recoveries, and information [are] true", but his promise to get Green cleared for the relevant programs never materialised in the 80s. Even after Green resigned from the CIA, this individual continued promising Green clearance for the "program that has to do with aliens and UFOs”. Alas... to no avail.

However, in 1987/88, Green thought such clearance was occurring when he was summoned to a Pentagon briefing that was trailed as 'The One'...

“An officer came in uniform, took me into the briefing room, sat me down, showed me the materials, showed me the pictures and said, “you will not get any further information today and there’s no video.”
I said, “I was told I was going to get to see a video.”
He said, “you are not.”
I said, “I was told I might be signing some additional paperwork.”
He said, “you will not.”
And I left. I thought what I’d seen was legitimate but not the full thing. Now, I think what I was shown was a hoax and not the real thing.”

In lieu of a film, Green was shown written alien autopsy reports and glossy photos of such, but what of Green's claims that "several shots" shots from the briefing appeared in Santilli's 1995 cause celebre...?

Several, let me repeat, several shots from the pictures I was shown, then [later] appeared in the grainy Santilli film. Not the body. I never said it was the body. It was the face still. It was the shot of the subject. It was the shot of the wall. It was the shot of the table. It was the shot of a part of a foot. It was not the shot that I could say was the same body.

So the 'alien''s face was the same but the body was different, and Kit's stance is the same today as it was in 2001. But he maintains the Santilli film is a fake, elaborating that over time he has...

... put together innumerable pieces of data in which nothing I’ve ever been shown, or told about the program allegedly with aliens and autopsies, none of that body of information has turned out to be true.

But why did the Pentagon take someone of his stature for a ride? During the 80s and 90s, Green received a dozen mailbox or doorstep deliveries of alleged alien autopsies, some with documentation and one including an alien tissue sample!

As far as the tissue was concerned, there was one instance that to this day I have not been able to rationalize or reconcile. One of the packages of materials that I had delivered to my doorstep purported to be tissues from an autopsy of an alien at Area 51. It appeared to be [with] documents that were legitimate. But remember, they appeared on my doorstep in Detroit.

A colleague on a sub-group of the National Academy Of Science confirmed the tissue was a clever hoax, but Green was not satisfied...

I’ve never been able to let go of that document. Some of the words in the document referring to some of the techniques to do the reverse transcriptase subtests were not invented – yet. And I’ve got that document. They were invented fifteen years later. Just in the last five years. But the words, although they are buried within what the individuals I told you said were clever hoaxes using Google to buttress fancy sentence structures, so much so that the Chairman of the Department and colleagues couldn’t make any sense of it scientifically, once in a while the words were early.

And my only conclusion – it’s my hypothesis, this is not a proof – my hypothesis is the hoax was developed at the top by the people who subsequently in the classified biological programs went on to patent the technologies six, seven, eight, ten years later. Now, my work has shown this theme consistently.

... [This was] a high-level non-government hoax utilizing means to drive financial connectivities on programs that are related.

As for the 80s Pentagon hoax briefing, Green calls it a very classic intelligence operation:

In the active measures program in the agency [CIA] at one time, there were large numbers of people involved in this. There were hundreds. Okay? The idea of convincing some individual person of something that is incorrect is absolutely not unusual.

Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception are major features of such expensive programs. However, Green's explanation of why the Pentagon hoaxed him is still fuzzy despite his reasoning that there was no follow-up and that he has not since seen any evidence that could support it (beyond earthly ops).

Everyone's favourite French uncle, Jacques Vallee, is discussed with Dolan, Green asserting he is now a different person from the one depicted in Vallee's second 'Forbidden Science' book. He contacted Jacques, underlining how he now restricts his thoughts to real biology, away from the grander realms of Woo. For him, anything biological is explainable within the realms of advanced human science and technology.

One alien autopsy that appeared on his doorstep intrigued him enough to present it to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP). However, they concluded it was a genuine autopsy, but not of an alien; possibly a case of progeria (a prematurely aged child). And nothing Green has seen since has persuaded him of anything that is genuinely alien or which could not be hoaxed. Even though he believed the Pentagon pics were genuine at the time.

Remember that mystery man who'd promised Green clearance? He died in 1997. However, another individual (chief scientist and senior medical officer of the “Futures” program - a very high-level DoD committee) began making similar promises to Green over a period of NINE years... but no cigar, the latest promise occurring in 2011, leaving Kit somewhere...

between confused and furious.

Dolan asks a Big Question: Did Green believe there was a special access program connected to UFOs, aliens, etc? He responded that he sees no reason to go there, and seemed blase about UFOs in general, although admitting that some colleagues may have had limited access to such Special Access Programs.

Regarding Green's management of the so-called 'Weird Desk' at the CIA...

I almost never saw anything about UFOs that was classified. I did see some things that were classified, but they were very low-level classified. They were well accepted, and that was because of some things called Fastwalkers – which by the way were owned by industry, not the government. Everything was classified as Confidential or Secret. Everything. And they were very trivial, very small, and there were only two or three documents I saw that were actually anything to do with UFOs.

[Everything] including parapsychology, UFOs, anything associated with remote viewing, and my involvement with Stanford, and so forth, never occupied any more than two to three percent of my time.

Green goes on to talk about the Wilson doc, but I think I've exhausted myself.

edit on 24-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join