It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pholoq

What about the emails to Ira Einhorn? ("Ruse")
Breifing Dr Green into the group with autopsy photos of aliens (Forbidden Science 4 / Recent leaked Autopsy Note)
Investigating the Gulf Breeze 6 - who Puthoff says were heading to his institute (Forbidden Sciene 4)
The Chinese Satellite thing?
Investigating SERPO, and telling Dr Green he had false memory syndrome regarding lie detector results for Doty?

I don't think the guy should in anyway be tainted by what Dan Smith does or does not say, but he's either the hero of the narrative or an antagonist to the Aviary. Perhaps both.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

...but he's either the hero of the narrative or an antagonist to the Aviary. Perhaps both.

You make a good point. A cat fight at the very least but I can see "antagonist to the Aviary."

Now what's this about Puthoff saying the Gulf Breeze 6 were heading for his institute? I missed that one along the way and that does sound interesting.

I got bored out of my gourd by FS III. Lost interest halfway through. Need to finish it and get into FS 4.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

And here is a small interview from doty

One thing of interest,if true,its doty after all,He says some groups out there are hostile,now where have i heard that one before?hmmm

Thanks for the interview.

Doty nonchalantly describes modern-day Operation Mockingbird and a cointelpro-like men in black team. He seems quite taken with spy-craft.

Doty’s interest in the abduction phenomena is creepy to me for some reason. He claims the DIA (I think it was) was interested in them too.

Doty then melts into deep doo-doo mythology. The Grey’s are docile and I swear he almost named the draconians-the reptilians—as one of a few alien races the U.S. government has determined are hostile.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wish they would abduct him and leave him in space

Who would even interview this liar? It's the ufologists who screw themselves by associating with known hoaxers

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think the last few years have been very eye opening in terms of which "ufologists" talk to who and how they are potentially manipulated.

That isn't tinfoil hat talk either, if there is a message or theme that needs to be put out there for whatever stupid reason..what better way?

The same people that talk about "disinformation" are the ones that help spread it more than anyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Very true Pigs. And as quoted earlier in the thread.

In fact, the odds are good that if you spend enough time digging deeply enough and in the right places, you will likely find yourself contacted by either Pandolfi or Green (or both).

Link

Why do these guys keep approaching people? They are still doing it today. With an obvious intent of influencing or applying a psychological pressure on those they communicate with.

Yet when an accusing finger is pointed at them they claim it was all a form of their own stupidity that does not jibe with their academic qualifications.

edit on 9/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Your right Pigs…

I still had a little grudging respect for Greer, despite all his known problems, until he prominently put Doty in his movie. I should have known better.

The ufologists are so desperate for some kind of substantiation they converse with known disinformation hoaxers they know can’t be trusted.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Willtell

I think the last few years have been very eye opening in terms of which "ufologists" talk to who and how they are potentially manipulated.

That isn't tinfoil hat talk either, if there is a message or theme that needs to be put out there for whatever stupid reason..what better way?

The same people that talk about "disinformation" are the ones that help spread it more than anyone.

It has really been quite an education.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well its clear that some of the big players have been dealing with doty. Doty says he is retired blah blah and goes in the lecture circuit? Yeah right... He also said about 2 disinformers currently giving lectures. I wonder who these are.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This is the key questions as the statements and quotes referenced are most likely accurate.

(post by play4keeps removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Ill post here a beef between dolan and mantle its beefy. The beef is real, could this be tied to the biological treasures delonge is tooting? Maybe they need this autopsy story rekindled

Or maybe Mantle is just being an a$$. Mantle also suggested Dolan appear on his show and Mantle appear on Dolan's show. It seems clear to me that Mantle wants desperately to be noticed by Dolan, to be given a platform by Dolan because, frankly, Mantle doesn't have much of a rep, and what he had just plunged into the cellar by his antics here taking on Dolan. He's trying to up his numbers by piggy backing off Dolan. He needs Dolan but Dolan does not need him. If I were Dolan (and we're both glad I am not) I would tell Mantle to take a flying leap. No excuse for that crap.
edit on 8/10/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The T.I.G.E.R. study co-chaired by Kit comes into more understandable focus when reading articles like the following. China is definitely on the trail of feasible--though terrible--weapons to include “specific ethnic genetic attacks.”

Article is worth a read imo.

Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The T.I.G.E.R. study co-chaired by Kit comes into more understandable focus when reading articles like the following. China is definitely on the trail of feasible--though terrible--weapons to include “specific ethnic genetic attacks.”

Article is worth a read imo.

The article's closing thoughts are particularly chilling:

It will be increasingly important to keep tabs on the Chinese military’s interest in biology as an emerging domain of warfare, guided by strategists who talk about potential “genetic weapons” and the possibility of a “bloodless victory.”

I assume "victory" cancels this as an immediate form of deterrent, then, and more akin to a surprise attack/retaliation upon its first use - and THEN its global status as a deterrent. Presumably.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Mantle also suggested Dolan appear on his show....He's trying to up his numbers by piggy backing off Dolan.

Have you misread something? Phil Mantle does not host a radio show or indeed any form of show.

I don't think he came off well hijacking a kid's facebook page though.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Could be true IMO a reply to: mirageman

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join