It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In a 1994 interview which can be found here;

1994 Interview

Here are some excerpts that I found most interesting from this interview;

“DR. STAHL: I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the section of Germantown, on August the 5th of 1930. My father at that time was a banker and subsequently became a trust officer of the Northwestern National Bank, which is located in Philadelphia. My mother was a housewife.

Both of them are of German-American background, because they have Germanic names, so I would consider myself a Pennsylvania German. My father originally lived in central Pennsylvania, near Pottsville, a place called Ashland.” “Yes, I was a pre-med student at Ursinus College in Collegeville, Pennsylvania.. Ursinus was an interesting college. It had a Navy V-12 Program during World War II. And this was an input for physicians going into medical school.”

Not discrediting this gentleman in any way at all, nor should it be misconstrued that way, but there are the German connections again.

His area of speciality;

“Forensic pathology is that special field of pathology, a subspecialty of pathology, that applies scientific methods in the investigation of crimes and violent deaths, hazards to health, in the interest of justice. It is a field that uses methods that you learn in pathology, but applies them to events that impact upon the welfare of people in a community or an environment. Essentially, it's a study of the interaction between man and his environment. This is what seems to be most related to activities in military service, where you consider that there are certain occupational hazards we all face, dealing with special equipment, weapons, aircraft, ships. And the more you know about how to deal with them, the safer it will be for military personnel.”

“And Air Force officer. He recognized the interest in learning more about aviation safety, and established a branch called Aviation and Forensic Pathology. Later, that evolved into an aviation pathology branch, a forensic pathology branch, and a toxicology branch, and subsequently expanded even further into a wound ballistics branch. And these were all part of a division called Military Environmental Dr. Charles J. Stahl - page Pathology Division,because, again, it's the study of the interaction between man and his environment in a military setting.”

Sounds familiar - biological effects...

“The newest divisions are the DNA Registry, including the DNA Repository, which is collecting specimens from all military personnel on active duty and the Armed Forces DNA Indentification Laboratory, Dr. Charles J. Stahl - page which conducts nuclear and mitochordrial DNA examinations, as well as the Special Investigations Division which consists of Forensic Anthropology and Trace Material Analysis Branches.”

"mitochordrial DNA examinations" - also sounds familir in relation to other UFO cases and investigations,
That document is quite long and detailed, so I have literally skimmed it in all honesty and picked out parts that jumped out at me the most. Please have a look as there may be sections that I have missed information from.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
AFIP - as mentioned in the Autopsy Emails;

What is AFIP as mentioned by Kit in those emails?

"Armed Forces Institute of Pathology"

It was founded in 1862 as the Army Medical Museum in Washington, D.C., on the grounds of the Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC). It primarily provided second opinion diagnostic consultations on pathologic specimens such as biopsies from military, veteran, and civilian medical, dental, and veterinary sources. Another special feature of the AFIP was the interaction between its departments in analyzing complex cases.

The AFIP's diagnostic departments were based on organ sites—e.g., dermatological, hepatic, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, pulmonary, soft tissue, bone, hematological, neurological, endocrine, and gynecological pathology. In addition, there were specialty departments dealing with infectious and parasitic diseases, molecular studies and environmental pathology. As all of these specialties were located in one institution, rapid collaborative examination of a case was facilitated and interdepartmental collaborative research was the rule rather than the exception.

AFIP has since been closed down;

“Preserved tissue will no longer be collected in one archive. Instead it will be sent to individual pathologists,” he says. Furthermore, pathologists in the USA can pay for other services and consultants, he says. “Other countries may not have these kinds of options.” “The proposed “disestablishment” of AFIP so alarmed the late Dr Daniel Seckinger, past-president of the College of American Pathologists, that he told the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission in July 2005 that AFIP was not just a “national treasure” but also one of the few facilities in the USA able to offer some sort of response to a bioterrorist attack. “I urge the commission to keep in mind that once you dismantle 150 years of unmatched professional medical and scientific expertise, there is no turning back,” he said.”

AFIP was a central location where many different samples of tissues and genetic materials would be sent from all over the US and in some cases from around the world for analysis and storage.
edit on p45706192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

AFIP was a central location where many different samples of tissues and genetic materials would be sent from all over the US and in some cases from around the world for analysis and storage

Okay and???

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
and what?

Its background information based on topics/elements discussed in the "leaked" emails Baa...

What I believe this highlights is that there are some details that would / do check out in terms of times, people, locations and places.

Just because some details do...doesn't mean other contents are true but I am sure I don't need to highlight that aspect to you.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ok Pigs I understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I do believe all that ties back into the Project Paperclip scientists at the Air Force bases in Texas.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Indeed GUT, what's also curious is the email addresses that Kit uses. The GM one to converse with the NIDS boys.

I didnt realise until I had a look how in bed with the CIA, GM was/is until I went looking into some old CIA FOIAs regarding GM and it goes decades back.

Even in the last few years, an ex deputy director of intelligence of the CIA was made a member of the board of directors at GM.
edit on p13232192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p14201192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Hal Puthoff (a former Stanford Research Institute Scientologist).

I didn't know good old Hal was a buddy of Dave! Interesting...
edit on 3-8-2019 by UltimaRatio because: Got rid of the picture on top

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

When USA was getting so patriotic over beating the soviets to the moon they didn't notice the nazis moving in! It still boggles my head that one of the most hardcore nazis was eventually the head of nasa...!!!

Pretty sure they didn't just build rockets either...pretty certain they brought other projects with them..

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hey Gut I just finished that Chaos book about Manson and MK Ultra that you mentioned the other day. Makes a lot of interesting connections. So much dirty tricks blowback when they play the Mighty Wurlitzer.

I'm sure there would have been a UFO connection if the author just kept digging.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As much as I like the participants involved we are barreling down on that month deadline, and I'm fairly sure that we are not going to see anything. I'm going to keep a running reminder.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ill post here a beef between dolan and mantle its beefy

says mantle

In the memo Kit Green did indeed say it was real. With respect James, you are not privy to my own email's from Richard Dolan. I believe Kit Green now says that it's not an alien in the alien autopsy film. Well done Sherlock Green. However, in the 2001 memo, based on his own medical inspection of the film (video) he said it was real. He also said that in 1987/88 he was at the Pentagon and shown an alien autopsy file that showed the SAME creature as in the Santilli alien autopsy film. That simply is not possible as the Santilli alien autopsy film was not conceived and made until 1995. Richard Dolan has positively 'hinted' that the origin of the Santilli alien autopsy film might go back further and have its origin wit the CIA. And they gave this guy an award this weekend in Manchester ?

I was at the Manchester event this weekend so I emailed Richard and asked if he wanted to meet up. He said to 'come and look him up'. I don't piggin think so. I told him that the only way Kit Green could have seen the same as the creature seen in the 1995 alien autopsy film, in 1987/88 was if he had a time machine. Dolan quoted me on this in one of his podcast things with a smirk and a smug look on his face. I have offered to discuss this on his show with him but I'm still waiting for a date to be set. I'll not hold my breath.

This alien is unique, so far as I know, to the 1995 alien autopsy film. Kit Green did not say he saw something similar, he said it was the SAME. He then went on in the 2001 memo to give his professional opinion on the Santilli alien autopsy film and pronounced it real. The only people warping the perception of the facts on the alien autopsy film are the likes of Dolan and Linda Moultin Howe. Let's not forget what a jerk Dolan made of himself down in Mexico. He only escaped that by the skin of his teeth. I'll tell you one thing with 100% certainty, I know more about the alien autopsy film than any of this lot put together.

answers dolan

I am replying to a very detailed subthread on this post, but feel it's best I write my statement here, where it's probably easier to see. Nice to hear from you, Philip, although I feel I must apologize to Mika for this hijacking of this post, which is about him, not us. He was extremely charming and intelligent, and Grant and I both were delighted to speak with him. However, Philip, since you’ve pretty much blown up this poor boy’s thread, I think I should write a reply. I am sorry we did not get together while I was in Manchester.

I see you were under the misapprehension that I would find you and visit you. I was under the same misapprehension, assuming I would be a lot easier to find than you – which was definitely the case. Even so, as it turned out, I don’t think I had more than five minutes of genuinely free time while there. I was really hoping you would come to my table and I also would have introduced you to Tracey. We could have had a useful talk. Before I address the substance of what Kit Green wrote and currently believes, I would like to ask you if you can possibly refrain in the future from referring to him in the form of unveiled insults? Surely, “Sherlock Green” is beneath you. It’s your fault and only your fault if you talk this way about someone publicly without knowing their character and accomplishments over a very long life. But anyway … It’s too bad that you just couldn’t have waited a little bit longer before posting your unfortunate and disparaging statements about Dr. Green, to say nothing of the generally premature conclusions you have offered here. I am in the process of preparing an article detailing the statements Dr. Green has made on all this which will go a long way toward clarifying this subject.

But one thing I will say here is that Dr. Green’s statement on what he saw in 1987/88 is carefully qualified. This is how his very-precise mind works. In our last conversation on the matter, he stated to me that there were certain elements that he saw in the Santilli film that were indeed what he was shown in photographs during his Pentagon briefing in the late 80s. Not the body, however. He is clear about that. The face, yes. Other distinct elements of the body, yes. Certain distinct elements of the room, yes. But not the body, and he was very clear with me about that. Now, in my view, that remains very interesting, doesn’t it? It seems to me that your only concern is to maintain that the Santilli film is a fake. Which, okay, that’s your position. But there are other interesting questions here, and it’s not for you to shut them down simply because you don’t think they are relevant.

I suppose on a personal level my biggest disappointment is that you have made it quite clear that you don’t like me, and don’t respect me. I wasn’t aware of doing anything to you on a personal or professional level to warrant your dislike. I’m not blaming you, however. Sometimes people just don’t like someone else, no reason or logic necessary. I don’t take it personally, and in any case I am quite sure you are fine and decent in many aspects of your life. However, I do think you should be more careful in the future with what you post publicly. We all know that once something goes out, it’s out there forever. Your statements about me don’t reflect poorly on me, but on you. You state that you now think I’ll never invite you on to my radio program. This, after you publicly challenged me in an open email thread for me to have you on my show. I normally don’t like being pressured by anyone who engages in that kind of public behavior. Even so, I thought about it and provisionally agreed. However, as I told you privately very recently, I simply wanted to wait until after I had interviewed Dr. Green before I brought you on. You now seem to interpret this as me intending to keep you off my show. But here’s the thing. The annoyance you have directed at me (or is it anger? Pique? Pissed-offed-ness? Surely not jealousy?) has given me pause, as it probably would anyone. I have to wonder, what is the manner of this man that he demonstrates such unpredictable public behavior? Do I want to have such a person on my radio program? For instance, if you don't think I deserved an award for my twenty-five years of dedication to the subject of UFOs, please understand that I didn't know I was receiving the award.

I imagine you can take it up with the organizers of the event. I really wish you had simply taken a breath, calmed down a bit, and waited. As it stands, you’ve put me in a tricky public position. I’ve never interviewed someone before who openly holds me in contempt. It’s a bit weird, right? How could anyone possibly want to do that? What’s too bad is that in a long thread that is supposed to belong to Mika, who happens to be ten-years-old, you are the only one in this room who is acting like a kid. I’m sure most people reading this thread believe you can do better. A quick shout out to James Iandoli for his clear statements on this thread, as well as for his excellent work recently in the UFO field.

The beef is real,could this be tied to the biological treasures delonge is tooting?Maybe they need this autopsy story rekindled

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Damn another comedy show!!

😂

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I have to say that Dolan and Cameron did speak to the young man whose facebook page this was posted to. Both were perfect gentlemen with him in Manchester UK recently. Social media causes these situations because verbal nuances and context are often lost.

Phil Mantle is a fairly straight speaking Yorkshireman. He calls a spade a shovel. If anyone knows about the alien autopsy shenanignas it's Phil. I think he's sick to death of the story and how Santilli and others keep trying to hint that at least some of the film is real. It's not. He's fed up of people claiming it is. So I understand his frustration and rant.

I actually think Phil and Richard have had a "misunderstanding" and perhaps this was all "too hot" for Phil to be expecting to be interviewed by Dolan. In other words everyone needs to "cool down". Everyone has their optimum interviewing temperature as we now know. Especially where Richard Dolan is concerned (23 days left by the way Richard!).

I think it was wrong for both parties to hijack a facebook post by a 10 year old boy.

But then I remembered you have to be at least thirteen to have a facebook account.

So no one comes out of this too well do they?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Richard Dolan has positively 'hinted' that the origin of the Santilli alien autopsy film might go back further and have its origin wit the CIA.

They're going with an old fallback of theirs. Kit and by proxy Dolan will claim that somebody was letting out bits and pieces with real details mixed in yet again. Based on real CIA films see?

Whatever...and meanwhile Kit now becomes one of those sources and apparently claims to have at least seen pics/movie of the real thing regardless of how he spins the memo/Santilli angle.

It makes me wonder...has Kit been just a B.S.er all these years and convincing all his mates that he has seen proof? Maybe he Bennewitz'ed all his pals to some degree.

This alien is unique, so far as I know, to the 1995 alien autopsy film. Kit Green did not say he saw something similar, he said it was the SAME. He then went on in the 2001 memo to give his professional opinion on the Santilli alien autopsy film and pronounced it real. The only people warping the perception of the facts on the alien autopsy film are the likes of Dolan and Linda Moultin Howe. Let's not forget what a jerk Dolan made of himself down in Mexico. He only escaped that by the skin of his teeth. I'll tell you one thing with 100% certainty, I know more about the alien autopsy film than any of this lot put together.

This Mantle guy does have some points of logic no matter how smooth and empathetic Dolan was in his reply that has little in the way of any explanation as per the memo interview.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

When USA was getting so patriotic over beating the soviets to the moon they didn't notice the nazis moving in! It still boggles my head that one of the most hardcore nazis was eventually the head of nasa...!!!

Who, what, when?

Paperclip nazis had an agenda of their own, but never "one of the most hardcore nazis was eventually the head of nasa".

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Remember that whether the Pelican even worked for the CIA has never been verified outside a New York Times article about the Chinese intelligence investigation. Like everything else with this subject there are massive contradictions, dead end alleys, absurd rumors and silly lies revolving around this whole Pelican crew. I'm sure he likes it that way.

Pelican’s worked for the CIA since the 1980s and still does. I wouldn’t conflate what he says with a giant conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pholoq

Welcome to the bird-snare. Do tell.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pholoq

You've verified this independently? Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
About cameron grant,

I first "met" him through his book charlie red star. That book was awesome and well well written. He has a "strong" pen. His youtube videos though go something like this

The Document that I passed to Jimmy questioned the document because the document it was documented on wasn't a document they wanted to make documents about and people heard of the document and they were amazed about the style that the document had been documented and my family asked for copies of the document but Doug said that the document could compromise other documents because this document is so crazy that they could document the document and make a movie of the document bit then Jimmy hid the document in documents so my document wasn't a new document so then I could document my document that I wanted to put out but others documented the document to James because Richard had a document

Well documented indeed!

To wrap up Grant going over the edge i think this has to do with that time cia chaneled an alien.Since then grant is fascinated with channelings and apports and apparitions.I cant say i disagree with the spiritual aspect of the phenomenon but i wonder if doty had anything to do with it.Heres a yt video that has this case of channeling on minute 33:10 onwards

Why the autopsy push though. I found baffling indeed when dolan forked the wilson docs and said they are the leak of the century,gather round, and not only that,his chum grant had also papers(that supposedly prove mj12 among others) that will create ripples and also papers about the autopsy which will come in due time. Btw i wonder if the documents grant has are stanton friedmans which begs the question,if stan had them why didnt he publish them?Anyway i dug deeper to see who is stirring the autopsy and look who came up

Says grant about the pic above

We had long long discussions about Santilli's alien autopsy. We met in person in Austin, in Houston, and I believe once up in Detroit up at Dr. Green's office about the autopsy. We had actually brought in a former retired pathologist with the Armed Forces institute of Pathology in Washington. We sat one night for probably 6, 7 or 8 hours going over these films piece by piece by piece. They were being analysed by the Dr. I am not a Dr, nor a medical person so I can't comment on what was being done there, or whether it was legitimate, or whether it was made up. Those discussions were done and made for many months. So, we did discuss it." Rick Doty who worked as a consultant for Dr. Hal Puthoff from 1994 to 2006.

So is this a psyop by hal and or doty through ttsa?Is ttsa telling a story made up by doty et al? Theres an interesting quote by lue that i cant affirm is true,having served in the army you get released when the green paper comes. If it dosent you are technically still in the army even though you may be free and a civilian.He said something similar.Is doty still in the ic working for whatever reasons?

Previously there were some emails in this thread with singapore? domain,maybe that comment of dotys is related

The only thing I wanted to explain is that I have not seen the documents before, but the material in the documents is accurate. There was a discussion. There were emails being sent between a number of people during the time I worked for Dr. Puthoff. The contents are real." Richard Doty who was employed by Hal Puthoff from 1994 to almost 2006

And here is a small interview from doty

One thing of interest,if true,its doty after all,He says some groups out there are hostile,now where have i heard that one before?hmmm

edit on 9-8-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join