It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I run for president ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My poll numbers look good if I run as a Democrat . I’m tied or within a percentage point or two of over half the field .

I’m polling neck and neck with Williamson, Moulton, Inslee and de Blasio. I’m only one percentage point behind Ryan, Klobuchar, Gabbard , Gillibrand and Castro. Cory Booker is only polling two points ahead of me . O'Rourke Is only three.

Biden is going to stick his foot in his mouth the writings on the wall .

The Democrats are going to screw Bernie the masochist again .

Elizabeth Warren is probably going to choke on a bottle cap next time she tries to drink a beer .

Harris and Mayor Pete are the only competition .

What do you guys say would you vote for FD ?

( tongue planted firmly in cheek )

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Meh. i'm voting Blue No Matter Who - long as it ain't Bernie. At this point, though, I think an inanimate carbon rod would be better than Mr. Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordBlackstar

So I can put you down as a yes ?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I for one welcome our Russel-inspired overlord.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordBlackstar
Meh. i'm voting Blue No Matter Who - long as it ain't Bernie. At this point, though, I think an inanimate carbon rod would be better than Mr. Trump.

See you at the party Richter.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
See you at the party Richter.
a reply to: and14263
Yep a crying party like in 2016 boo hoo.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'll be sure to bring you a Kleenex, then.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What do you think about my campaign slogan ?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You, sir, just got my vote. Breakfast isn't just the most important meal of the day - sometimes it's the only one!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

On November 4 they can all get up and eat crow .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My message to white supremacists .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Love you dude, but I’m voting for Trump. I’m 61 and he’s the first President in my life that didn’t sell his ass out before the first day in office.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That’s the plan anyway. My stance on foreign aid, immigration and a return to when America was great. It’s so over the top it will will send voters flocking to Trump.

edit on 19-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

1. Vermin Supreme said that he would implement mandatory toothbrushing laws. What are your plans to fix the national dental care situation?

2. Over the years, we have seen a lot of terrorism coming from the North Pole. While many of its residents are peaceful, we have seen several attacks by Santas with bells in front of stores, Victorian carolers, and even our own neighbors attacking our neighborhoods with explosions of light for 2-3 months out of the year. How are you going to deal with the North Pole situation?

3. There was been an escalating war along the east coast and Canadian border between Tim Horton’s and Dunkin’ Donuts. What do you plan to do to ease tensions in the great doughnut war? Last week, I saw a man on the ground with at least 12 holes in him.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh, so that's who you are! I remember that now. Good film!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

1. Vermin Supreme said that he would implement mandatory toothbrushing laws. What are your plans to fix the national dental care situation?

Did you know that at least 10 Americans per year die from choking on their toothbrush ?

If the Procter & Gamble/Crest toothpaste industrial complex ever pushes through that law. I will attach a rider to the bill mandating safety strings for everyone .

2. Over the years, we have seen a lot of terrorism coming from the North Pole. While many of its residents are peaceful, we have seen several attacks by Santas with bells in front of stores, Victorian carolers, and even our own neighbors attacking our neighborhoods with explosions of light for 2-3 months out of the year. How are you going to deal with the North Pole situation?

Global warming !!! I will mandate coal powered cars . The can drown along with those pesky bears .

3. There was been an escalating war along the east coast and Canadian border between Tim Horton’s and Dunkin’ Donuts. What do you plan to do to ease tensions in the great doughnut war? Last week, I saw a man on the ground with at least 12 holes in him.

Annex Canada !

They’ve already screwed bacon up.We can’t allow that kind of harmful perversion to catch hold in the rest of the world .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You're American. It seems you can only run for President if you have a few billion stashed away to buy your way in. You also seem to have to be over 86 years of age. Are you a really old billionaire?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well, you’ve got my vote for sure.

[This line exists as a placeholder, to prevent a TOS violation.]

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Think Groupons.

I’m just having a little fun here everybody.

Don’t take anything seriously .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The real question is how do you poll compared to a glass of water?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join