It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is God - the bible's pictograph "Aleph" is THE 2 Horned Devil, and means "THE God"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
But this god knew that all this would happen and all the decisions and thoughts we all make and still went ahead with it knowing the atrocities his people would commit on each other and every other form of life on this new planet made for us!!!!

Even knew that it would have to kill us all bar a handful in a great flood and start over (why not do it right the first time) and then sends own child to die for us knowing it will be in vain. (Thats a special level of twisted) Then apparently has had a tantrum (again) and hasn't been speaking to us for 2000 years now.

Either your god is omnipotent or isn't, if it is then its one sick bastard and if not then why not just admit it?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Duality doesn't exist in God.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: denydenial

Im glad you came to this conclusion , its impressive .

You strike me as someone young , but still you are on to something here though I feel like you went about it in an overly complicated manner.

I came to this same conclusion when I was very young like pre-teen young, I was raised christian very traditional. I paid attention to the old testament in particular I realized that the Jews were in fact worshiping Lucifer not the God everyone thinks of in the traditional since. The highest ranks of the jewish priest hood understood and still understand this, dont confuse Lucifer with Satan because they are not the same entity do more research my friend read more much more everthing you need and want to know is there you just have to find it, and the Bible is not the only book on earth.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You spelled satan wrong it's Saturn.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Nope this is wrong and blasphemous, God is very real, the Devil is not him and never shall be.

Any way to prove God is real? Or are you going by a book obviously made up by man!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Isn't he called the demiurge that created the universe and a creator lies outwith that, everything material is of this god... Think archons tie into that theory also.
But it could be just another name for lucifer/devil/satan/beezlebub
Also there's the idea that satan and god are just two separate sides of the same coin, duality.
How can you know all that is good of god without knowing its opposite.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Who do i give a mince pie to at Christmas, Santa or Satan?
Aw hell i'm confused, i think i will give cookies to "Jack the pumpkin king", who tried to steal Christmas, instead.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Wouldn't it be great to steal Christmas, then sell it 9n the black market.
Ultimately if you stole Christmas and all its materialness all you would have left is love and appreciation for your fellow man, you know what it should primarily be about.
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Wouldn't it be great to steal Christmas, then sell it 9n the black market.
Ultimately if you stole Christmas and all its materialness all you would have left is love and appreciation for your fellow man, you know what it should primarily be about.
Cheers.

I'm not keen on Jack the Pumpkin King out of "The Nightmare before Christmas" as near Christmas 2017, i was thinking about an original idea for Christmas decorations in my front garden, i already had a plastic skeleton and plastic pumpkin head left over from Halloween, which sparked an idea, so i took the skull off and slipped the pumpkin head on, then painted it white with black eyes, so ended up with Jack, then put a sign around his neck where i wrote "The nightmare before Christmas". I sat him under the window on a plastic chair, however it did give me the spooks, as it felt as if i had made a voodoo doll, Ha Ha!

In early January 2018 i was pulling down decorations and packing them up, the plastic stool that Jack had been sitting on, i brought in to wash, but then while clearing up, i sat on the stool, the legs broke and i fell onto a wooden floor, and partially broke my spinal cord.
No, i don't like JACK!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wow man that is creepy, I once got really angry with someone who had broke my brother jaw and he had to get metal plates I projected that anger to him and nine hours later I ended up with the exact same injury from 3 random hoodlums.
Need to be carful with our thoughts and actions or it could come back and bite us on the bum

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Wow man that is creepy, I once got really angry with someone who had broke my brother jaw and he had to get metal plates I projected that anger to him and nine hours later I ended up with the exact same injury from 3 random hoodlums.
Need to be carful with our thoughts and actions or it could come back and bite us on the bum

Yes i agree, i was in hospital for 3 months and had 16 metal rods screwed into my spine, it chillingly made me think of the short film below:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

We really don't know the date of when Jesus Christ was born or died, which is strange as we know when Cleopatra and Julius Caesar died.
Edward Carpenter has a point in his book, however i disagree with him about Osiris being born near the Winter Solstice.
Osiris was born near to the end of the year in the Egyptian calendar that finished in the Summer!
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Any way to prove God is real? Or are you going by a book obviously made up by man!

Any way to prove God is not real ? Or are you going by books and opinions made up by man!

Round and round it goes....

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What is probably true is the date of birth for Jesus was manufactured by the early church to transplant pagan ceremonies that took place on the Winter Solstice regards the birth of several gods, the 25th December is a mystical date that was used in ancient times as the Sun's strength increased from this point and the days got longer.
The cult of Sol Invictus has the same date in the Roman Empire, as the roman emperor Aurelian made Sol Invictus an official cult along with roman cults on 25th December 274 AD.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yip, what about the Easter bunny, any ideas about its Occult origins, I thought it might relate to the puca interdimensional gift giving shapeshifter of celtic folklore, but I'm not sure, because it is black and Easter bunny is white.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ahhh, no.

The god of this world may be satan but he's not THE GOD.

Alpha and Omega baby - He's got it all.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Ahhh, no.

The god of this world may be satan but he's not THE GOD.

Alpha and Omega baby - He's got it all.
Sure. Can you explain how you know this? You seem pretty certain.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Yip, what about the Easter bunny, any ideas about its Occult origins, I thought it might relate to the puca interdimensional gift giving shapeshifter of celtic folklore, but I'm not sure, because it is black and Easter bunny is white.

Hi ManyMasks,
You certainly have gone down a rabbit hole chasing the Easter Bunny, and i can enlighten you about Easter and some of the Occult meaning that effected 25th December and pull a rabbit out of the hat LOL!
I'm not trying to say Jesus Christ never existed, but it is unlikely he was born on 25th December, but firstly we must examine why we had calendar reform of the Julian Calendar.
The Julian Calendar was a stunning example of ancient mathematics but it was out of sync of a true solar year by 3 leap days every 4 hundred years, which started on 1st January 0045 BC.
By the time of "The First Council of Nicaea", the early church fathers knew that the calendar was out of sync, but did nothing about it, but like King Canute they just fixed the Vernal Equinox to where where it was in 325 AD, and continued to do this up to the 1500's, by which time the real Vernal Equinox was happening ten days earlier.
en.wikipedia.org...
How Easter is measured being as it don't have a fixed date, is we use the Ecclesiatical date of the Vernal Equinox, being 21st March, then wait for the next full moon, where Easter Sunday will be the next Sunday after, i will continue soon.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Looking forward to it Astro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join