It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Officials At O’Hare Detain 3 Children Who Are U.S. Citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordBlackstar
a reply to: gallop

Funny thing about that - borders only exist on maps.

Funny thing about it, is that people accept and acknowledge them. They're only on maps to represent them.

Now toddle off to Lithuania. See if you can. No passport.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why? I have just as much right to this arbitrarily delineated land as you, Trumpelstilskin, or those other Americans ( the ones from mexico, Ecuador, Argentina, etc.)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So an illegal has been here long enough to produce 3 anchor babies... Do they have an American dad by chance. Typically when an American is born to a foreigner and they have at least one kid who is an American a Green card is very quick to get.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why? I have just as much right to this arbitrarily delineated land as you, Trumpelstilskin, or those other Americans ( the ones from mexico, Ecuador, Argentina, etc.)

Do you?

I'm not American. I was denied access to your lands based on the assumption I'd be there illicitly. Working. When I was no intending to. Are you guys racist against middle aged white heterosexual western folk?

Or was it just the fkn law?

Try it, come to Australia, no visa, no passport, just swim on over.

Borders only exist in the mind, yeah?

PS: You had me at trumplestiltskin, you retarded idiot. See how tiny your ability to conceptualise things is? pathetic, even for the likes of you.
edit on 19-7-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Ms-13 is a central americans gang. Gang banging is at an all time low in the u.s. gangs we're 10 times worse in the 70s, 80s, 90s. Keep up the scare tactics.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This has all the makings of a Smollett circus. This seems very very 'staged' to me especially since Chicago has stated they are not working with ICE but I am sure they have intel. Go back and read it. The mom was unsure about her kids flying back from another country? Really? Also, the adult flying with them was sent back. Why? Can minors not fly unaccompanied? This ALL reeks of bull#...

Second to last paragraph is the money shot...

The incident comes as immigrant communities have been on edge for days since President Donald Trump announced that a widespread enforcement campaign by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement would target people in the United States who have received deportation orders.

Man, how about working on the murders and not bs optics for the media.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It is definitely political theater.... the facts don't matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Assume this is the automatic right that a child born in the US can become a US citizen. No room for abuse there then, eh?

I had a work colleague who was Nigerian and had "leave to remain" in the UK. She calculated her child could be UK and/or Nigerian. To maximise opportunity she had her baby in Florida.

We live in a world where nationality has become pointless when people with no cultural investment in a country can get citizenship as a mark of convenience. Where's the loyalty to any country my work colleague displayed?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Stories not spice enough, IMO.

Should have said they were stripped searched or had one of their toys crushed while officers laughed and the children cried.

More like the toys are taken and given to other kids.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Funny thing about that - idiots exist everywhere. Even here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

I also should have coined a new nonsense term - Liberalstiltskin.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Stories not spice enough, IMO. Should have said they were stripped searched or had one of their toys crushed while officers laughed and the children cried.

so you are saying the story is not true?

You want stories of kids stripped searched? you are a trump supporter

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordBlackstar

Oooh! Long as we're erasing Amendments all willy-nilly, let's scrap the 2nd while we're at it! Heck, let's just do away with all of them! That'll show 'em!

We would be hard pressed to do that. The Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. Those first ten Amendments are in a special category all its own.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I too believe this was a rigged and staged set-up 💥🤫💥

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

people with no cultural investment in a country can get citizenship as a mark of convenience. 

That's it. The People that come here legally get it. Not all that enter or stay illegally want to assimilate or be a part of the Country.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I also should have coined a new nonsense term - Liberalstiltskin.

Nah.. Snowflake White fits.. and it surely would piss them off

An entire generation of affluent white kids donning black face paint, proclaiming they're POC and who identify as such would surely be a hit.

It's the Antifa Minstrel show.........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join