It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not a ''villian'', he is a ''vaudevillian''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

But as far as Tricky getting us out, well that is a stretch. Rather, even though the LBJ administration had escalated our involvement, that escalation was continued by Nixon. Meanwhile, the Democrat Party was becoming more and more against that war and the major presidential candidates were for withdrawal . Likewise, the increasing pressure of the liberal youth at that time to end the war was moving the dems more and more against the war while Republicans for the most part wanted us to stay there.

Those French and Brits screwed up a lot with the world. We can thank them for the Middle East problems today.

Well Nixon did and started to deescalate by 1970 with the biggest escalation of the war from 61 to 69 that was all democrats so if you spin this too much you will get me dizzy.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Ah, another well spoken member of the crowd chimes in.

It was well spoken, do you dispute it?

Why would you force people who don't like being somewhere, to remain there? That's a tad fascist, isn't it?

Oh no, you'd prefer the people who do like being there, change where they live to be more like the places those people who don't like being there, so they like being there.

Ahhhhh... yeah.. nah.

Don't like it, well.. there are other places. Don't go into a Kentucky Fried Chicken and complain there is no Pizza.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What else do you expect from an ex reality star turned world's biggest circus clown? With all the scandals boiling around him, he has to figure out some way to distract and appeal to the dimwits and racists in his base. Doesn't change the fact that the Epstein case is brewing, Mueller is still testifying next week, and his administration is a chaotic, criminal joke.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I have to agree completely but for the 2025 part. 2020 will be fine for me for him to kick off his tour. I have no doubt that he will be profiting from his supporters for years and years to come. Wanna buy a T shirt?

Even you admit he will win. Kudos to you.

I'd buy a t-shirt, but it'd be strange for an Aussie to wear a "you got Trumped again!" t-shirt here.

ahhaha..

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It's a burlesque world.
This is the golden age of burlesque.

This is the most important Trump thread in along time.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

An Aussie? I guess that means you can read English. So as you seem to have missed that first sentence I will repeat it for you.

''I have to agree completely but for the 2025 part.''

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

At least since June ninth, and thank you for the poem, it sums up nicely some of our more existential concerns about his true intentions.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
As with all things slimy he is very slippery. We should not think that he will be easy to expose.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What is it in a name?

All hail the second coming, of the second term of the reincarnation of Ronald Reagan.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Expansionism, Empirism, colonialism,indeed. Back in the 16th century Europe was exploding with new technology, Sea travel was opening up the world and huge advances in production techniques were pressuring governments to expand trade all around the world, mostly to the advantage of the nations of Europe.

My favorite song, actually the only song i know of about that expansionism was written by Randy Newman, You might like it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Trump has doubled-down and supported the chanters today. So your opinion that he doesn't endorse them and is against their chant seems to be invalid now. What is the new defense?

I did enjoy your description of Vaudville! I would like it if Trump had some sense of decency and maintained his distance, but it looks like he is going to make chants like this a regular part of his rallies.

I would recommend supporting a primary challenger to Trump or risk branding the Republican party as White Nationalists.

President Trump, when asked about his feelings the racist chat at his rally in North Carolina, refuses to say he is unhappy with the chant, and only would say he is unhappy with Rep. Ilhan Omar. He also calls the rally attendees "incredible people" and "incredible patriots."

MSNBC
edit on 20amSat, 20 Jul 2019 00:58:00 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20amSat, 20 Jul 2019 00:58:33 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20amSat, 20 Jul 2019 01:00:23 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20amSat, 20 Jul 2019 01:01:25 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What else do you expect from an ex reality star turned world's biggest circus clown? With all the scandals boiling around him, he has to figure out some way to distract and appeal to the dimwits and racists in his base. Doesn't change the fact that the Epstein case is brewing, Mueller is still testifying next week, and his administration is a chaotic, criminal joke.

What do you expect from a boss with nearly a half century of leadership experience?

The clowns are those who run from that experience, right back into the politically correct, Ivy League mentality you’ve grown accustomed to.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This article has been fact-checked by our ATS Special Qperation division, and found to be true but misleading.

We can picture who is holding the strings of this puppet right now, but that doesn't stop us from going full blown intellectually dishonest as fcking usual. Feelings have been hurt, promises have been broken. But... but... but... there is hope alas, ignorance for election 2020. KAG!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

You mean a clown boss with 50 years experience bankrupting companies, racking up debt, getting blacklisted by lenders, filing frivolous lawsuits while getting sued by everyone, and losing blowing his inheritance because he's not a real leader or businessman?

Naturally, I expect him to do about the same while in office.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You mean a clown boss with 50 years experience bankrupting companies, racking up debt, getting blacklisted by lenders, filing frivolous lawsuits while getting sued by everyone, and losing blowing his inheritance because he's not a real leader or businessman?

Naturally, I expect him to do about the same while in office.

No the multi-billionaire playboy who built a vast empire that now stretches the globe. Every successful businessman, from Buffet to Gates, has a few losses. Naturally, I don’t expect the misinformed to understand that. I expect them to repeat propaganda.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

This is what Trump supporters fail to see.

If you are extremely wealthy then supporting Trump is in your interest because he is the rich man's president. The rest have bought into the 'vaudevillan' charade. Trump even admitted he thought the catch phrase 'Drain the Swamp' was stupid but his speech writers insisted his supporters would love it.

I see most Trump supporters like a bunch of chickens running around the barn all high and mighty, believing the butcher is on their side.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: okrian

This is what Trump supporters fail to see.

If you are extremely wealthy then supporting Trump is in your interest because he is the rich man's president. The rest have bought into the 'vaudevillan' charade. Trump even admitted he thought the catch phrase 'Drain the Swamp' was stupid but his speech writers insisted his supporters would love it.

I see most Trump supporters like a bunch of chickens running around the barn all high and mighty, believing the butcher is on their side.

You guys can’t see past the front page of the DC press machine, only spreading what they tell you to. That’s why we see you as a bunch of sheep.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You described your viewpoint perfect and that is why I see you as a chicken about to get it's head chopped off.
edit on 20-7-2019 by jrod because: Add

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You described your viewpoint perfect and that is why I see you as a chicken about to get it's head chopped off.

But I described your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You guys can’t see past the front page of the DC press machine, only spreading what they tell you to. That’s why we see you as a bunch of sheep.

The DC press machine, incarnated in the living Terry's over the pond, to be precise.

And every observation shared amounts to false flag operations of evil outside agitators, that's why people like yourself can't simply speak for yourself anymore.

Special. Qperations. Everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join