It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The so called left wing media is not left wing here is what left really means

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: drewlander

a reply to: dfnj2015

As someone who travels internationally fairly regularly, I don't experience any of that at all. I don't feel any need to hide where I'm from, no embarrassment (why would that be the case?), and no increase in danger level at all. I'm actually shocked to see anyone express any need or desire to say they're not from the USA.

The poster reads Motherjones and links to Chomsky. They are programmed to think that way.

It isn't real.

Like the other poster said: It's (creepy, conformist) tribalism that the far left insists on.

Pity them, they are more victim than villain.

Any WHAT do you believe is real? Believe strictly meaning to hold something as true without any objective evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In somewhat related "news"...

"Three Pinocchios!" rates The Washington Post. "Pants On Fire!" declares PolitiFact. “True, but misleading,” assess The New York Times.

In a media environment overwhelmed with information, misinformation, disinformation and so-called “fake news,” a cottage industry has emerged to “fact-check” the content coming across our screens. Prestige, corporate media outlets tell us if a viral meme, a politician’s statement or a pundit's controversial claims is indeed “factually correct.”

But who fact-checks the fact-checkers? And what do mainstream media’s particular hyper-literal, decontextualized approach to “facts” and “truth” say about how the press views its role as ideological gate keeper?

We are joined by writer Andrew Hart.

Citations Needed Podcast

<< 1  2   >>

join