It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: Resolution to declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: olaru12
And all those MSM pukes , that spew their hate garbage need to be shut down and replaced with patriots and make America great again.

We need a Minister of Information and only allow the patriotic message to move America forward.

Your sarcasm is wasted. Conservatives dont think like that. We are for freedom. How can you people not understand this?

I don't care. Any reaction, insult or response requires a little thought and consideration. That's my intent and it works perfectly as this thread confirms.

more....rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the right please!
edit on 19-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They are no different and no better than the Democrat Party in my opinion

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Throwing # at a wall to see what sticks isn't a thought-provoking action.

What you're looking for is attention. Congrats, you're getting it.

Feel better now?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ilhan Omar's resolution to boycott/sanction Israel is up for a vote today too.

www.foxnews.com...

TBH, I can't say I have a problem with the proposal, as worded. I understand her intent is aimed at Israel, but they are not named specifically.

As I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong), there are laws that prohibit organized boycotts on Israel.

As an American, I don't take kindly to having government tell me what I can, or can't do with respect to organizing/participating in non violent acts of protest.

In any event, it will not pass and , ultimately, just shines more light on her hatred of the Jewish people. It further fractures the dem party, and that is fine with me.

Great idea dems. Alienate Jewish voters, who historically have cast their ballots for your party.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

And all those MSM pukes , that spew their hate garbage need to be shut down and replaced with patriots and make America great again.

We need a Minister of Information and only allow the patriotic message to move America forward.

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

Just exercising my free speech. Do you think I should be censored? Or fall in line with the trump cheerleader squad that ATS has become.

Stop being a #ing nerd.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Feel better now?

Of course...thanks for proving my point with this very post. Every one is looking for attention or they wouldn't even be here.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I guess you don’t have anything intelligent to say, carry on.

But you thought about my post enough to insult me. That's what I wanted to accomplish.

I gave up the star and flag popularity contest long ago in favor of perhaps inspiring thought. You thought about my post....

I know my methods are unconventional...but very effective.
So, than you're just trolling? I knew you don't give a crap.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

But you thought about my post enough to insult me. That's what I wanted to accomplish.

I gave up the star and flag popularity contest long ago in favor of perhaps inspiring thought. You thought about my post....

I care about freedom of speech...thanks for exercising yours. Want me to shut up?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't care.

We can tell from the quality of your contributions.
It shows.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I don't care.

We can tell from the quality of your contributions.
It shows.

The connotation you missed, is that I don't care about the insults, silly meme, or the responses like...

RRRReeeeeeeEEEEEEEE that are designed to stop a difference of opinion, just like your insulting post...carry on; looking forward to your next one btw. Your freedom of speech is probably more important than mine....

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Feel better now?

Of course...thanks for proving my point with this very post. Every one is looking for attention or they wouldn't even be here.

How about you get back on topic and stop derailing my thread with your histrionics?
edit on 19 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I care about freedom of speech...thanks for exercising yours. Want me to shut up?

Sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Feel better now?

How about you get back on topic and stop derailing my thread with your histrionics?

If Antifa or any terrorist organization tries to curtail anyone's freedom of speech they should be prosecuted and suffer the consequences.

That has always been my position but some want to color me with their broad brush along with the violent left extremist.

I'm proud to be a progressive and anti trump; but I will stand and protect your stance to support him even though I don't... Do I need to repeat the words of Patrick Henry for you?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They're an arm of the DNC, no doubt. But something needs to be done about their violence. I personally think they should be considered terrorists, but the police having the okay to finally step in and stop their violence, at least, is a start in the right direction. Really what I wish is that they'd start getting their asses shot. Or arms, or legs...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Feel better now?

[....snip....] Do I need to repeat the words of Patrick Henry for you?

OH BOY! Would you?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Feel better now?

If Antifa or any terrorist organization tries to curtail anyone's freedom of speech they should be prosecuted and suffer the consequences.

That has always been my position but some want to color me with their broad brush along with the violent left extremist.

I'm proud to be a progressive and anti trump; but I will stand and protect your stance to support him even though I don't... Do I need to repeat the words of Patrick Henry for you?

Progressive? Painting groups of people, who dont agree with you, with a broad brush is hardly progressive, is it?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Who knew YOUR OWN QUOTE would trigger you?
Not surprising.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with the poor quality of your posts.
REEEEEEE

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Lol the Reeelord accuses others that of which it is guilty.

High quality milk.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My personal opinion this sets a dangerous course for some Orwell type crap.
We need to take a step back and put our ideals aside for a second. Come together and talk.
Page 1 of this thread really is the best. I encourage everyone to read every post.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh, of course. I could have told you right after 9/11 that we would eventually be manipulated into accepting the idea of stripping American citizens of their rights by labeling them as terrorists. First thing that went through my mind when I heard about people who didn't have rights because they were called terrorists.

Now obviously I am not a Muslim or even really a left winger (I'm way more conservative than most liberals nowdays). But I would urge you to really think about what you're saying when you support stuff like this. It cannot be a coincidence that the last (roughly) 20 years since 9/11 have been a constant assault on the rights of American citizens. From BOTH parties. There are no sides left who believe you have rights unless they tell you you do. Think about that carefully.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join