It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz: Resolution to declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Summit.News

It's about time we see some movement on this. Antifa attacks anyone right of Stalin. These people are nothing but communist scum terrorizing people they seem to be "fascist". Now one of these scumbags has attacked an ICE facility. Antifa praised this asshole as a "martyr", using the language of Islamic terrorists.

Time to put the clamp down on an organization that has taken over an entire American city with the blessing of its mayor. Portland is not run by Antifa and the police can't do anything as journalists like Andy Ngo are attacked simply for recording their rallies. Andy wound up with neurological problems as a result of the beating he received.

Antifa is a terrorist organization and they deserve to be dismantled. Enough is enough.

Senator Ted Cruz

Antifa is a terrorist organization composed of hateful, intolerant radicals who pursue their extreme agenda through aggressive violence. Time and time again their actions have demonstrated that their central purpose is to inflict harm on those who oppose their views.

edit on 19 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nice. I remember when I signed the WH petition there were only about 12,000 signatures. 100,000 needed.

Now there are over 368,400!!!

I don't keep up but, that seems like a significant number.

(i dont think ATS allows promotion or recruiting or anything like that so, i wont post the "WH petition to declare antifa terrorists" link which can be found easily by searching.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree that they are a terrorist organisation and need dismantled. And they will be, when they move from their liberal safe places and start going after average Joes.

We all saw Dodgeball and know average Joes wins bigly in the end!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It could be interesting to see what will happen to those who justified them in social media. I don't remember any ATS member doing that, which is good.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Probably nothing.

We still have a first amendment.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

While I would agree that Antifa has as much value as snail slime and they are populated by worthless human beings who are using up all the good oxygen and that they are vile, communist assholes.. . . . . . .

This is a step too far.

Punish them for being violent.

If they come after you, shoot them in the head with a very large caliber pistol.

But once we start labeling opposing leftist groups as terrorists, then we’re no better than the leftists who want to label veterans as terrorists.

Antifa is a communist, militant arm of the democrat party.

If we label them as a terrorist group we’d have to do the same for democrats because there’s really no difference.

So I’ll have to disagree here.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Trueman

Probably nothing.

We still have a first amendment.
well, luckily, the first amendment does not protect you from associating with terrorists or joining a terrorist organization.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB they firebombed an ICE facility and antifa held a rally just to praise the terrorist then they promised more attacks.

They're terrorists. It does no-one any good to walk around in a libertarian fog when dealing with people who want to destroy you.

We won't agree on this.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sigh

I know.

But what do we call those who bomb an abortion clinic?

Calling people “terrorist” should not be as common as the left calling people racist.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I thought Antifa was devoted to fighting against far-right fascist type organizations who use violence to promote their agenda. Is Ted Cruz now supporting fascism and the violence far-right groups are promoting?

"The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece."

Antifa claims hate speech endangers people.

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

edit on 19-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Free speech is free speech. You can't be serious when you think violent acts are justified to combat words you don't agree with.

That's not how any of this works!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Also we will have a chance to see who says no to this bill in Congress. Awesome

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think it's fine that the KKK and the far right Nazi's can express their views but this antifa BS needs to shut up.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You read a lot of kkk and nazi stuff these days??

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sigh

I know.

Calling people “terrorist” should not be as common as the left calling people racist.

Ive not used the word terrorism except in terms of ISIS, al qeada etc, it’s not a term I bandy about Willy nilly.
Antifa are self confessed terrorists.
Bash the fash, by any means necessary, turning up to speaking engagements enmasse to stop people getting in and now their members are attacking government facilities in Antifas name without being denounced.
These are all tactics designed to promote fear and to discourage thought or action they don’t like.

Their Actions as well as their words have shown that they are in fact a terrorist organisation, they may not be on par with ISIS but they are terrorists.

P.s People who bomb abortion clinics are also terrorists and any group they belong to that don’t condemn their actions immediately or even encouraged it are also terrorists or at the very least encouraging terrorism and should be shut down.
Terrorism is terrorism regardless of political leanings
edit on 19/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I dunno, that sounds like terrorism to me, so I'd call them terrorists as well. The world will be full of ideals that not everyone will agree with and if your answer to those ideals is to blow it up, well, if the shoe fits.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Denounce them, criticize them.

If they use violence, arrest them.

But I see this as an infringement of their right to free expression.

I would have no issue if someone shot them if they attacked. None at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I dunno, that sounds like terrorism to me, so I'd call them terrorists as well. The world will be full of ideals that not everyone will agree with and if your answer to those ideals is to blow it up, well, if the shoe fits.

Then we'd have to label every group that has ever been violent as a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why not just outlaw wearing anything covering the face while protesting?

This would destroy their movement in my opinion because if they can’t protect their identity, then they put not only themselves but their families at risk of backlash from the extremists on the right.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think it's fine that the KKK and the far right Nazi's can express their views but this antifa BS needs to shut up.

KKK and the neo Nazi's are terrorist organizations and should be treated as such.

Regardless, firebombing an ICE facility isn't free expression, it's terrorism. Attacking a journalist and injuring him severely isn't expression, it's terrorism. Taking over city streets and beating people up for no complying with their illegal demands is terrorism.

Save your recreational outrage for someone else.
edit on 19 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join