It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm area 51 weather map

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Unreleased Area 51 footage

This is another one of those video that has little to go off in terms of verification. It has been recently uploaded under the Youtube channel area 51 with no other video posted so far. Warning, it does show people running amongst explosions going off.

I did hear one report of what sounded like one round of gunfire near Rachel, but no further explanation. This video is the first I have heard of anyone actually trying to storm the base. It maybe possible that this video is unrelated to area 51, maybe it is related?

For now I am just collecting any interesting leads and hopefully in time we can sort out the facts from the fiction.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Area 51 event day 2 in Rachel, Nevada - September 19th 2019

The 'Area 51 Dudes' channel provides a recent exploration of the area including Rachel and two gates into the site. Looks like things are going well. No real idea where any of it is going. Does not look over yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That's gun sight footage from an AC-130 in Iraq/Asscrackistan.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Lol...

It seems like "Storm area51" is more like "Let's assemble at the gates of area51 and look silly"...

Peace
edit on 21-9-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks for that. Though it was a bit dodge.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LIVE: Alien-Hunters Gather Near Area 51 To 'See Them Aliens'

This live stream by sputkit is showing the location at Rachel with some occasional interviews. The crowd does look smaller than the lead up to the main event. Still going with a strong alien and spiritual theme.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Storm Area 51 Day 3: Festival-goers keep the galactic party going in Rachel

8 News NOW Las Vegas has an update with events still continuing. 7 people have been arrested so for with 3 for trespassing. There have also been a few car accidents in the area.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
HA!!! This is the biggest LOSER convention ever conceived of on planet Earth!!!

This is Millenials...minus seven!!!! Trying to make something from nothing, out in the high desert.

Most of these people have never been in the high desert, and their only hope is some "selfies" saying they showed up. That's it!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Hundreds of people walking around taking selfies, and wondering WTF am I doing here????

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

What an absolute JOKE!!!

ETA...Go ahead..."STORM Area 51" (they can't stop you all, right?), go on with your bad selves, I wanna see it!!!

edit on 9/21/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This could be the demise of ATS! Seriously.

There's nothing left. Call of Duty Millenials have decided there's something to see at Area 51. They think aliens are real.

The entire populous of the world has now stooped into a mud puddle.

We're doomed!

Do these people even have a single brain cell????

This is how DUMB society has become!! Absolutely IDIOTIC!!! Bunch of freaking window licking RETARDS!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Matty Roberts getting stuck in Los Vegas with some government goons watching him. The MSM saying the event has been canceled. It could of been bigger with more public support behind it, maybe next year now there are some numbers to work with. Some say the government got trolled bad with panic, fear and uncertainty winning the day.

The Martian Report did get some interesting shots of a UFO out. It is hard to say just exactly what happened inside the base. With the security crackdown on the outside it is reasonable to expect a similar level of review on the inside.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Storm Area 51: Old Woman Enters Area 51

This compilation of video highlights does have footage of one person crossing into the base. Not sure what happened after that. Did come across one other report that 3 people had tried to enter and where quickly released. Do not have any verification. Past trespassing events did take a while to process with strong gag orders.

Has an interview with Matty Roberts hanging out with the men in black. Also some interviews with the more colorful characters during the event.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
COAST TO COAST AM - Inside Area 51

Recent Coast to Coast about the area 51 event.

Los Vegas has been designated the UFO capital of the world. There where 4 UFO sighted over Los Vegas flying in formation during the storm event. Talks about some of the local conditions for any visitors to the area. Underground tubes, UFO viewing areas, Space ships, Transporters, DUMBS, Missing Time.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mike Waskosky - Storm Area 51 Report - SBA News

This 8 min report by Mike Waskosky describes his experience with this event. Mike set up a stall and was giving away free dvd's to help spread the word abut the disclosure project, secret space program and similar topics. He broke even with a few donations and really liked the atmosphere of the event. Looking forward to doing it all again next year.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Inside Storm Area 51: How a Viral Meme Almost Destroyed a Town

The team at Vice have released their view of the lead up and events for the storm. It includes the dramas between Matty Roberts and Conny at the little al inn in getting organized. The main reason Matty gives for going to Los Vegas was his concern for public safety. He does come across as being scared off the event, did get caught in the middle of it when it took off on social media.

The Vice team reports not finding anyone for the 3am event. Not sure what happened there as I have viewed about 50 - 100 people at one of the gates. Overall it it was a floop with limited numbers turning up. Those that did turn up enjoyed it and looking forward to doing it again next year.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In going down this rabbit hole, Redstone is a term that struck a cord. Took me into Minecraft which eventually lead to Space Engineers. Redstone has the symbology of blood spatter in Minecraft, yet it is also refined metal for conductivity. The idea of circuits in 3D from the more common 2D schematic perspective complicates comprehension from my head.

Just came across a more historical perspective of Redstone:

This is Redstone

As a term, sure Redstone does have many interpretations. As for where it all started, cleaning up the mess of the first blood spilt is my best guess.

While i am here, that XRP guy was onto something. It is one crypto built by by bankers to deal with a lot of the hard lessons in that industry.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join