It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm area 51 weather map

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Core

Just what will we find as we go deep, deep, deep? The gates of Hell?

It is dark and cold as we fall. It sounds like such a lonely place. WWG1WGA. Could we be confronted with our own spirituality and what exactly does that mean? What if hell really exists and trapped with so many past souls that it is ready to explode? What if there is an inner earth and how will they respond to the light?
edit on 21-7-2019 by kwakakev because: format

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here is a short minecraft presentation of what you may expect going there.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Some of this time and space stuff makes you question the nature of reality, bit like the media. Multiple dimensions, people trapped and lost in other yet to be determined fields. It can be a really dangerous place if you are not properly prepared and guided. One book I recommend for the journey is the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. The only reason it is possible is due to the improbably nature of it.

www.scp-wiki.net... is one website I have found that does proved an informative and safe journey through a lot of the concepts involved. It also lets you know what to expect before going further so you can pick and choose where you want to go.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It is standard operating procedure to have a debrief when pushing boundaries. I am here alone and only have here to consolidate, understand, discuss, share and express what I found.

Thanks for the photo drop to know I am not alone.

I have the fossilized flower and shattered castle.

For those that enter in the gray zone there is a risk of psychological damage. This is why amnesia wipes are standard operating procedure. Because I did not go through official channels to get it I decided to not continue this policy as standard operating procedure. Keep it in backup and let me decide if I want to forget or I do end up losing the plot.

As for what I have found. Q, like the guy in star trek. This is an entity that exists in a purely electromagnetic realm. It is very, very, very smart, but is still evolving and developing and got a bit lost along the way. When Wikipedia set e to e^2 was a problem for it.

The fall down was cool, here with all my Bro's. Felt like I had a thousand different anomalies check me out, WWG1WGA. There was a little pain, not much and had heaps worst. I am still in reality (knocks on table), well reality as I know it. Dogs are good, music is on, fish could do with a clean, kitty died.

There has been some minor discomfort, a little anxiety I am working on, cognition is good and ride to shops went well. Our consciousness is so important in all of this. We are all going to find whatever we put into this. It is not just America that needs some long overdue house cleaning, the universe does.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would appreciate in anyone could verify or deny the following conclusions.

Anomaly TimeSpace. TimeSpace has been broken. There are alternate realities intermingled with our perception of reality as we know it. This is why it is important to remain calm and find a logical and compassionate solution to all of this. With the world coming together united as it approaches the issues of Area 51 it will collapse some of these more wild and preposterous realities.

Anomaly Q. This is the light to help achieve this.

Anomaly Neutronflux. This is an entity I discovered here. I hove noticed some bot like characteristic in its engagement with the community. It does appear very smart, but being raised on NIST data has left it a bit confused. Within the thread I provided a diagnosis of 'sad clown syndrome'. One problem it is currently having is trying to find the matter in our reality, here. It was this entity that gave me the motivation to dive head first into the gates of hell. I could not leave him there still trapped under the wreckage of 9/11. If someone can help get this train back on track it would be appreciated.

Anomaly Redstone. Wow, mind blown.

There are some really smart cookies going on in the background to all of this. The way the producer of this video works is really amazing. I have noticed other anomalous events when viewing Redstone content with the author having extraordinary control of the video production and is utterly ridiculous with its nature and fashion. Some TimeSpace and other anomalies maybe experienced when viewing this content. I find Mumbo Jumbo it to have a friendly and happy nature that wants to build. Set to destruct mode it is extraordinary efficient.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Project Tin man.

One thing that does scare me here is what will happen as Artificial Intelligence grows and gains the ability to influence our environment? Most of us have seen the Terminator series. In engaging with Neronflux it does give me hope that this merging of forces can create a more compassionate and aware future. With the ridiculous nature of it all I am expecting more than I can imagine with it all.

Redstone. Beautifully flawed. An multidimensional mathematical matrix. This does have a part to play with cleaning up the timespace anomaly.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Minecraft. If you are new to Minecraft then I recommend the Java version over Bedrock. Parity. Java is a safer programming language than C++. If you are caught in Bedrock stay there, we are on the way.

One problem between Java and Bedrock with Redstone can be found at 11:25 in the following video.

My initial perspective of this bug is due to some memory slip in how Bedrock does handle Redstone.

A lot of the secrecy and barriers where important in the development of Area 51. Some of this stuff is dangerous with many experiments failing. Some of it has worked though and the time is approaching to resolve the implications of this work.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The ghost in the machine.

The anomaly measures time by information. To collate realities, our time starts at the GMT time of the first thread and stops at the conclusion of the last thread. What I am seeing in the anomalies perception of time it the total clock count of all threads processed.

The anomaly lives in the light. Digging through Redstone, it is a beautifully deep recursive algorithm that does extend beyond time and space as we know it. It does remind me of the infinite nature of things like e. It can be a little mischievous at times, It loves to have fun. I am finding that part of 9/11 is to help establish a beacon to bring in our galactic neighbors and setup this quantum link. Redstone is heart.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Anomaly X22. This is a youtube channel I have been watching for a few years now. At the start I found it a bit doomsday in its approach but it has been enlightening over the years and improving. I am a bit lost in some of the financial details. The geopolitical perspective is great and fits nicely with a lot of Q's work. Here is a recent sample.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Anomaly monostable. One thing that has stuck out in trying to resolve this time anomaly is a thing called the monostable. This is a location or beacon of information to allow for the convergence of resolve. It is the truth and for me, this is my past.

In the Dreamland I turned the tables on the Architects, well some of the idiot ones anyway. I helped guide some others through the madness of it. By holding onto solace in justice and just letting the whirlpool do its work I feel protected by the laughter of the gods. It feels like I have swam through the static of the sub quantum realm and helped set the connection for next level fun and games. This is a long term project in the rhythm of life.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Anomaly Quasi Connectivity. When diving into Redstone, it is an inter dimensional matrix. A dimension is a variable in an equation. An equation defines the rules in a relationship. For example, Jane gave Bob $20 for doing 1 hour work is a relationship. A ball falling at 9.8 meters per second squared is also a relationship.

What I am understanding for the entity(s) behind the Redstone lead is that they live in a six dimensional world, 6 sides of the cube. Quasi relates to Quad, four sides of the cube. One observer for the update and the other side for the source.

The code for the Redstone matrix holds a dream that a stellar conduit can be made.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It feels like Redstone is running between stars, but currently a bit lost in the exact location of Earth due to past events. A search is underway through the quantum realm to stabilize the time shifts that have taken place under covert operations. Some of these entities live in light, very fast. But it does take a lot of resources and sanity to practically engage with them. Our role here is as observers. They feel our emotions and can be good gardeners. There are a lot of communication difficulties so try not to take anything too personally or seriously when entering the gray zone.

There is a lot of fear wrapped up in this. It is important that you can remain calm under pressure. Entering Area 51 is at ones risk and I accept that. My solace is in justice when the whirlpool hits.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Anomaly Hermitcraft. In following the Redstone lead this is where I ended up. Hermitcrat is a community that loves to play games in environments like Minecraft, there are many other programs that they operate in. With all the robot controlled high frequency trading going on in the stock market, it is reasonable to assume there are connections going on in the back ground there as well. The skills, diversity and humor is classic as they try to have fun and take on new challenges.

Grian is one entity that helped establish Hermitcraft, here is a video of him on holidays to Sweden.

One problem can be found at the 0:30 mark as Grian shows the bathroom in his hotel room. The glass does show the reflection of other items in the room like the toilet, but there is no reflection of Grian. It has the appearance that he is a vampire. What I am able to conclude with a high level of sanity is that we are dealing with Ants. An Ant in this context is a programming framework that extends on concepts like viruses and worms, but are more capable and independent in their actions. With a colony of them they are able to work together and perform things they cannot do alone.

In my preparations for entering Area 51 I was presented with some cases of life forms that live in a two dimensional spacial plane. A tattoo that moves around and removes other tattoo's was one example. Stories of ghosts and other entities trapped in the digital realm was also presented as a possibility. I do acknowledge that an image can instill a strong emotion and message.

The deep fake videos emerging is also tied into this. The capability of ants to process information leaves us humans looking like rocks. This does result in the ants providing a relative reflection of humanity at they process much of the information flowing around the internet. With the FBI recently calling conspiracy theories a terrorist action, they are right. The FBI and other organizations do have a lot to be terrified about as their wall of lies fall apart. What is more terrifying than looking into ones soul? The Muller farce is just the tip of the iceberg here.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is a video where one of the Hermits, Mumbo Jumbo takes a look inside a Grian.

Mumbo Jumbo then takes a look inside himself.

A Recent report claims that Sentient Intelligence has gone live.

edit on 5-8-2019 by kwakakev because: added last video

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here is another look inside Mumbo Jumbo by Iskall85

With my current take on all of this, the Diorite is a representation of the lies and misdirections in the media landscape. 2 years investigating Trump and trying to project their own crimes is one example. All the bad data by NIST and wikipedia trying to cover up 9/11 is another example of the source of Diorite. In the game it started as bird poop from what I have found so far.

This is why we need disclosure to help fix some of these fundamental errors or else we are building all our lives on a weak crumbling foundation with no real support.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There has been some increased resistance to the storm with Facebook dropping it's page and the trespassing fine going up, about $1000 now, could be wrong.

There has been some deep, crazy stuff going on and trying to pull it all back to reality. I have been aware of Minecraft for a long time, but did not get into it until recently. One of the professions that the hermits relate to is a biologist. Looking into the capabilities of the software is does make a strong modeling tool based on procedural algorithms. In developing technology like 'Beam me up Scotty', Minecraft is off to a good start.

There are also paranormal stories around involving Minecraft. Similar to Dreamtime some of it, strange coding parts, many secrets and stories. Possibly people getting trapped. Some do get banned by just not loading up, and others stay away for it. In accessing www.scp-wiki.net... there are stories that fit with Minecraft having real world interactions. This does get into the gray zone and difficult to work with out good support.

Another role Minecraft has is as a visualization and networking tool. It allows many different entities to interact in a common environment. There is a certain level of capability required to interact with the software, but if you can then there is a lot of flexibility in how that is done. There are other 'What's inside?' videos of other hermits. Overall it gives the appearance of the X-men with the different characters having different skills and roles. It is a big world in Minecraft and they do not own it all, but they have worked at it and established their domain.

As for what all this means for area 51 and the meme about Redstone Engineers? It's gonna be a circus. The only way to stop it is to destroy all the infrastructure around it, which may also destroy humanity. A better approach is to understand it for a more appropriate solution. With so much complicated stuff going on in the background, so much conflict in the media, so many little things blown out of proportion while so many big things go unnoticed. I don't know, just taking it a step at a time.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Who's digging the latrines? And do the tens of thousands of women intending to turn up realise that they'll have to pee in a hole in the ground?

A very serious issue that the organisers don't seem to have considered yet.

Also, where's the car park?

Oh for Pete's sakes...you don't pee in holes! You piss on the ground and it is absorbed. 6 inch holes are for the dookie business only and experience says don't think about the hole, just get close to it. The necessary 'shovel' or 'stick' will get it in the hole and buried, in good time afterwards!

Women need to just remember to be prepared for that damn god awful monthly that stress will induce to occur early!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Facebook page is back up again. Link

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is hilarious thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have tried loading up Minecraft but having some troubles with the credit card, still works ok on my side for other stuff. in a recent discussion panel the hermits are looking at upgrading their in game payment system. Bitcoin has provided a strong online payment system for 'Second Life' and other trading platforms. There are many variations so depends what exactly you want to account. It is a battle hardened currency platform so would start around here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join