It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar might have entered US under assumed name . ( more evidence )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You know what? Thats quickly becoming played out and laughable. Only so many times you can plumb that well before it goes dry. No more threats of "omgracism!" by the loony left, people see through that rhetoric now.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar hates the U.S.

This is what she wrote on Oct 15 2017.

In his selective memory, he forgets to also mention the thousands of Somalis killed by the American forces that day! #NotTodaySatan

And here is a link to her response in Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: SpaceForceAlien

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
All of this has been public knowledge for years.
I applaud getting rid of extremists but I can’t help but feel the media would have kept looking the other way had she not been critical of AIPAC and Israel.

The timing is an interesting coincidence if I’m wearing my tin foil hat a bit too tightly

Being critical of Israel equals being an anti-Semitic.

By that same logic, being critical of North Korea equals hating North Koreans.

Kind of like the logic that being critical of illegal immigrants equals hating immigrants?

They can't even comprehend the amount of legal immigrants that get upset about coming here the legal way, doing everything right, and watching illegal immigrants get put on pedestals and given free S*** for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar is a very good reason to end mass immigration and return to a merit based system all over the western world, we are literally opening every gate in the zoo and expecting harmony lol people seriously need to wake up

It took the world thousands of years to organise naturally the way it is today, and people have intentionally caused this problem which IS DEFINITELY GOING TO LEAD TO WAR so who is profiting here? What’s the agenda?

I can’t believe I’m saying this after spending 20 years on this form laughing at this man and his fans, ALEX JONES is the closer person I can see closed to the truth of just what the hell os going on here

Divide and rule
edit on 21-7-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Ilhan Omar is a very good reason to end mass immigration and return to a merit based system

Why is she a good reason?

She worked hard and wound up a congressman. We dont want people like that is that what you are saying?

Or perhaps she just has a different ideology and you simply want to shut her up????

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

She is walking crap and needs to go .

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here comes the other grounds keeper 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess that means something..... somewhere...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When your ideology is one where you hate America and love terrorists then you should not be shut up, but you should not be given citizenship, you should be denied.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Her Ancestors were also Muslim SLAVE TRADERS in Somalia . The RUSE She is Playing out Now will come back to Haunt Her .

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
These 4 people will be forgotten like Avenatti is today. Once the dirt on them gets dug up, all 4 will be lucky to not be in jail.

Here is Avenatti at his latest news conference. He's really packing them in.

twitter.com...

Fred..

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Pretty sure I mentioned this in this thread. But the one way she could gain any credibility in my eyes. Is that if she started fighting for Somalia.

That would mean there is some true humanity in her façade .

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Come On Man , She's a " Beard " . Plays Her Role , and takes Orders from Her Masstas,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

SOME People might think him Crazy , but he Does Know a lot about what's going on in this Country RIGHT NOW ...........

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Gah, there is so much wrong with the comments in this thread...

First of all, as long as Ilhan Omar is a sitting Congressman, she cannot be charged with a crime. This is the same reason a President cannot be indicted. The idea is that a President should not be able to use the force of legal prosecution to force a political agenda in Congress.

Secondly, whether this is true or not, Ihlan Omar is a naturalized US citizen. That cannot be taken away form her without proof of her falsifications. To do so, to even try to do so, opens the door to the same thing happening to any of us. If and when such proof presents itself, and the DoJ certainly can investigate her, Her citizenship should not be questioned.

Thirdly, Trump never suggested deportation. He suggested that people who come from countries which are not doing as well as the US, countries where the government is corrupt or nonexistent, countries where the people are starving, would make a much better case for their policies if they showed the rest of us how well they worked in those countries. He specifically stated "and then come back and show how it's done." Of course, that doesn't make the progressive MSM, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Ilhan Omar has been caught several times talking down to everyone from Israelis to Trump supporters. She is in a country which was attacked by Muslim terrorists on September 11, 2001, resulting in a terrible loss of lives (some of which continues to this day). She has downplayed the seriousness of this arrogant attack on unsuspecting civilians. She has indicated a hatred for Jews on multiple occasions. She has refused to condemn criminal acts of violence undertaken by Antifa. She constantly pushes the envelope of civility and decorum, then hides behind cries of "RACIST!" when called out for it.

She has caused her own problems. No one is overly concerned about her heritage or religious preferences. Most are highly concerned about her intentions and relations with criminal elements and terrorists. There is nothing wrong or improper about that.

I hope this is all investigated and the results made public so that the citizens of Minneapolis can determine if they wish to continue having her as their spokesperson in Washington DC.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The way she ignores everything else in the world and keeps America in the crosshairs . Makes me think that she believes she’s on a personal jihad against the US .

If for some reason she is found to have enter the US fraudulently and gets deported. She’s going to realize how grateful she should have been.

I saw this joke on another form. I admit that I did chuckle but I found it to be tasteless for the most part .

Hope I don’t get in trouble for this especially with two strikes yesterday. This joke isn’t a dig a smear or an attack. Nor am I trying to belittle Islam .

I just feel like there’s a very accurate message in it as far as this narrative is concerned .

As with most jokes you laugh because there’s a bit of truth mixed with a little bit of pain . *Note... I did decide to soften up the punchline some though .

Q: What do you call a Muslim woman with an opinion?

A: Anything you want she's already dead. ( although she’s not dead that joke/message makes me think of Malala Yousafzai every time I read it )

Like I said Omar should be happy she is in the land of freedom and has the the right to say what she thinks , right to be educated even though she’s a female , She is treated as an equal ,hell she can even drive a car, listen to music, dance and fly a kite . If she has daughters she doesn’t have worry about them getting stoned to death at the age of 14 for kissing a boy.

Depending on which Muslim country she was in part if not all of them would be off the table for her .

I wonder how grateful she will be for her religion and philosophy. If we drop her off in downtown Mogadishu .

Most people never notice how good it is. Until it ain’t .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If it is Proven that She Committed Fraud Before She was Elected to Office , then She Can be Removed from Congress .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
She better go while she is free Tlaib.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join