It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar might have entered US under assumed name . ( more evidence )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Nobody knew she was preaching hate because her name wasn't in the spotlight. Democrats said people should dream of being a successful businessman like Trump, too, in the past. Even obama.

EXACTLY!!!!!

She hasn’t changed her rhetoric so why the sudden interest?
I

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Her rhetoric has a national stage now.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Democrats only background checks white people. Cant have people thinki g they are racists.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It's just a matter of time till her sham marriage is exposed. The press can't avoid looking into this.

The connection has been made her brother Ahmed Elmi, who she has only identified as a "British Citizen" she married.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I believe it. Both her and her brother look like inbreeders

The way things are beginning to look. If they were any more “inbred” we could call them a ham sandwich .
edit on 19-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Christians that are true will just let god sort it out and keep from judging.

1 John 2:16 - For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Proverbs 16:5 - Every one [that is] proud in heart [is] an abomination to the LORD: [though] hand [join] in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

She's using terminology like 'culturally married' or 'in my faith tradition'. You can see where this is headed, right? She will screech "Islamaphobia", or religious discrimination, or some other misuse of language if anyone dare investigate her lying dishonest tactics.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Trueman

If you were to criticize Israel's climate change policies, or their public transport infrastructure, those would not be anti Semitic criticisms. They are aimed at government policy and function, nit af the Jewish people.

But Israel's policy is made by Jewish people.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
She is not being investigated and is being 'protected' because she is the perfect weapon against the current POTUS. She took the seat from Keith Ellison. He was the 1st Muslim to serve in Congress just 5 years post 9/11.

Since then she has made things 'different' because of who she is.

Sworn in on the Quran. The US House modified 'head coverings' for her and became the first woman to wear a hajib on the House Floor. Again, special rules for just one.

She is not here to promote good for our country. She is there as a thorn for distraction. I think if she saw a person not of color on fire she would not reach for a hose.

She should get what she deserves and that is a one and done but in a district that is always Blue she will be here for awhile till she runs for a Senate seat.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"At This Point", Omar needs to show all the documents and those documents need to be authenticated and certified 😎

Trump's next rally chant... DNA DNA DNA DNA

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Somali Immigrants flooding the state of Maine are driving long-time citizens to the TRUMP camp.

Source: apnews.com...

This is my hometown, where I spent 20 years of my life before getting the f*ck out of dodge, approximately one year before the refugees rolled into town. This article doesn't really paint the actual picture. Lewiston was in shambles well before I was born and the entire time I was living there. I bailed out BECAUSE of that. There was no work to be found and I can't really do the whole small-town/city mentality thing. That article states that 1/4 of children there grow up in poverty, that might be these days, but when I was a kid it was MUCH worse. Lewiston is essentially filled with sh!tty apartments and surrounded by some nice houses on the outskirts, a majority of the population is in the downtown area, right where I grew up.

Now I'm certainly not going to say that the assimilation was smooth, because it definitely has not been for either the refugees or the long-time residents. All the refugees ended up in the worst spots of the downtown areas and almost immediately set up gangs. Didn't matter if it was day or night, if you walked through those streets by yourself and were white, you were going to get jumped. Lewiston always had a crime issue in the downtown area, which is funny, because the worst of it is all within 1 mile radius of the police station, with the WORST place to be being directly across the street from the station (Kennedy Park, where a white man was beaten to death by a crowd of Somalians last year). I'd go up and visit my family a couple times a year, my mother still living in the downtown area. Driving around my old stomping grounds, I no longer saw the older folks on their porches drinking beer from brown bags, just Somalians.

That said, the last several times I went up, the last time being December of 2017, things really started looking different. Storefronts that had been dusty and closed up for decades were open. Bates Mill, which was Maine's largest employer in the late 1800's and turned to a crumbling brick memorial of better times, had a slew of new businesses and residential units built into it. The downtown area looks exactly the same, a bunch of crumbling apartment buildings owned by slumlords just trying to get their Section 8 checks, but commercially, Lewiston was looking better than I had ever seen it growing up. There is still plenty of work to be done up there.

The people in that story can cite the Somalians as a drain on their resources all they want, but Lewiston (and Auburn) have ALWAYS been that way, LONG before refugees came in. It was worse back then than it is now. If they want to start calling out drains of society, they can start with the long time residents who grew up there, grew up on welfare and never did a damn thing to get themselves out of it and started popping out their own future-welfare recipients. It's amazing to me that some refugees without a pot to piss in could get up there, scrape together enough money to open small markets/stores in the downtown area, when the majority of the white residents just sit on their asses collecting money from Uncle Sam.

They can spin that BS any way they want, but fact of the matter is, Lewiston has always been a sh!thole but it's finally starting to get it's sh!t together. I've never seen that city looking better than I did in 2017.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Has anyone postulated that it is possible that Ilhan Omar's first husband "Ahmed Nur Said Elmi" is not really Ilhan's brother but she married him to get his name not only for her but for her family as well?

My thread ties in with this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Let's start the FBI investigation please.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceForceAlien
Let's start the FBI investigation please.

RIGHT ON!

One Congressman, JEFF FLAKE, asked the FBI to investigate allegations against Supreme Court Justice nominee BRETT KAVANAUGH.

How long did it take the FBI to investigate, interview, check records? Fewer than 10 days?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Has anyone postulated that it is possible that Ilhan Omar's first husband "Ahmed Nur Said Elmi" is not really Ilhan's brother but she married him to get his name not only for her but for her family as well?

My thread ties in with this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That doesn’t explain why the sisters Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, Sahra Noor ( Who entered the country with Ilhan), and Leila Nur Said Elmi all refer to the same man as father .

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

www.washingtontimes.com...

Rep. Ilhan Omar vows to be 'nightmare' for Trump

“We are going to continue to be a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us. We are not deterred. We are not frightened,” she told a cheering crowd

You know...when you play with a bull, watch out for the horns.

I am sure that Trump is more than aware of the controversy surrounding Ilhan and her marriages/tax returns.Trump could be much more of a nightmare to Ilhan than she could ever be to Trump. All it takes is for the immigration dept to be ordered to look into her illegal activities and if verified, it would be game over.

Actually it doesn't even have to be Trump.......she pisses off ole Nancy enough, Nancy has the information to get rid of her. It is also a good way to keep her in check.....do this for us or else we will have to look into your marriage/tax return discrepancies.

In the security world, someone like Ilhan is vulnerable to blackmail.

edit on R592019-07-20T09:59:24-05:00k597Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: SpaceForceAlien

The video you posted shows her receiving support and love from her constituents while she totally ignores them, fobs them off and just tries to push through the crowd

Not even a wave. Not even a smile.

She has disdain for them because they’re white americans. That’s my opinion anyway. She’s a racist. Those infidels are simply beneath her

What a great congresswoman

edit on 20-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I think that I preferred this forum when it was about the other kind of alien.

If these rumor were true wouldn't basic background and security checks have picked it up?

Not if the system was rigged and key documents were "not available" 😎

"At This Point", Omar needs to show all the documents and those documents need to be authenticated and certified 😎

You would think a leftist would be OK with a comrade asking for their papers...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

“We are going to continue to be a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us. We are not deterred. We are not frightened,” she told a cheering crowd

I know Trump will love that. Pelosi and the whole Democratic Presidential field must hate that.

Keep on Truck'in Omar...........

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Im getting faint smells of Obama here. Not the same but definetely rhymes. Strang position to take.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join