It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar might have entered US under assumed name . ( more evidence )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.
That is not her family. But a unrelated family being granted asylum by the United States.

Her birth name was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. Three members of her biological family obtain status in the UK. One of them was Ahmed Nur Said Elmi whom she later married.

The author claims he got a lot of information from Somalian immigrants that he can verify. But the real damage connecting her to her father and siblings came from social media posts.

There’s a lot of material to go over here so I’ll just post some juicy tidbits.

The way I look at it we need some court ordered DNA testing to get to the bottom of this .

Her father’s name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor’s name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.
Ilhan and Ahmed married in 2009, presumably to benefit on some fraudulent activity . They did not divorce until 2017.

Snip

Confirming some of the above information, as it might appear on their 1995 U.S. immigration papers, is not difficult. A basic background search shows that “Nur Omar Mohamed,” “Ilhan Abdullahi Omar,” and “Sahra Noor” all received SSNs in 1995 or 1996 in Virginia. Verified address records show adult members of the Omars living at three addresses in Arlington, Virginia at that time: 1223 South Thomas Street, 1226 South Thomas Street, and 1107 South Thomas Street.
The United Kingdom records of the relevant individuals are similarly easy to find. Try with a simple Ancestry.com account and similar online tools: There appears to be only one “Leila Nur Said Elmi,” only one “Mohamed Nur Said Elmi,” and only one “Ahmed Nur Said Elmi” in the UK.
The remaining evidence below verifies a sibling relationship between Ilhan and Ahmed.

Sahra Noor is the only person Ilhan Omar has ever publicly identified as her sister. Ilhan and Sahra have also, publicly and often, referred to the same man as their father. And, per Preya Samsundar’s 2016 investigation, they both identified this man as “Nur Said”:

So far, we have verifiable evidence that Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, Sahra Noor, and Leila Nur Said Elmi referring to their respective fathers as “Nur Said” or “Nur Said Elmi.”
Next, we have verifiable evidence showing the three are sisters, and are all referring to the same man

If you’ve got to go. At least try and help Somalia instead of destroying the US.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think that I preferred this forum when it was about the other kind of alien.

If these rumor were true wouldn't basic background and security checks have picked it up?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ilhan Omar becomes Ilhan nOmar soon 😆

glass houses

A phrase used to remind someone that they are being hypocritical. It is supposed to remind the person of the saying "You should not throw stones in glass houses".

Jane (who is a little big herself):
"I see someone could benefit from a few more crunches and few less crunch bars."

Alison: "Glass houses Jane."

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I think that I preferred this forum when it was about the other kind of alien.

If these rumor were true wouldn't basic background and security checks have picked it up?

Not if the system was rigged and key documents were "not available" 😎

"At This Point", Omar needs to show all the documents and those documents need to be authenticated and certified 😎
edit on Jul-19-2019 by xuenchen because: 🖐️🖐️

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Even if true, I wonder if it matters these days. If I ran the show she would be skidding the gravel. But I doubt it will ever happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Have you read about the other investigations into her? People are covering her tracks .

But like I said let’s put that all aside Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test why can’t Omar .( tongue in cheek ) There will be no argument that way .

There’s a good chance the results might already be on file. She entered in 1995 this could very well sink her ship . .....

On October 22, 2008, the U.S. State Department stopped accepting applications for the Priority 3/Refugee Family Reunification program — the process by which refugees can apply for asylum if one family member is already a legal U.S. resident. State halted the program because DNA testing — primarily of Somalis — had concluded that perhaps 87 percent of applicants were fraudulently claiming family relationships.

edit on 19-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Add this to her other deceits and actual CRIMES, and Omar is toast, if the DOJ and Federal Election Commission does their job.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Somali Immigrants flooding the state of Maine are driving long-time citizens to the TRUMP camp.

Source: apnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Actually, you do not need a court order to obtain her DNA for testing. People leave their DNA everywhere in the public domain. If you can get a coffee cup or something else that she has had her mouth upon in the public domain, then no warrant is needed.

However, if done, it best be VERY VERY VERIFIABLE with solid chain of custody preserved and able to be audited.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The battle drums of this are getting louder. I don't know if it's true but she is not confronting it with facts. She's not confronting it with anything other than baseless claims. If it were me, I would provide the details to prove the claims were baseless. I have integrity and know once you lose your integrity you have nothing in this world. It looks like the only way to keep her integrity is to deny it with words. That's not good enough. Hopefully the screws tighten on her that no, words are not sufficient. Show the documentation and explain it.

edit on 19-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

A reporter said tonight that Ilhan Omar loudly calls anyone who asks her about any controversies in her life, RACIST.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’ve seen multiple lists of crimes the Democrats have committed many times over the last four decades. Rarely if ever does anything happen . I almost gave up hope Democrats would be held to the same standard Republicans are .

Not anymore I think Barr will act .

The left then brings up how Barr is an insider and worked closely with Bush and others who took no action .

People from both the left and right have called him a criminal.

For the sake of argument I tell them fine but remember it takes a crook to catch a crook .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Omar must have been a child prodigy if she came here under false identity when she was 7 years old.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceForceAlien
Omar must have been a child prodigy if she came here under false identity when she was 7 years old.

It will end up being the "Parents" fault.

So she is actually a "Dreamer" isn't she 😎

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
All of this has been public knowledge for years.
I applaud getting rid of extremists but I can’t help but feel the media would have kept looking the other way had she not been critical of AIPAC and Israel.

The timing is an interesting coincidence if I’m wearing my tin foil hat a bit too tightly

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I applaud getting rid of extremists but I can’t help but feel the media would have kept looking the other way had she not been critical of AIPAC and Israel.

The timing is an interesting coincidence if I’m wearing my tin foil hat a bit too tightly

Being critical of Israel equals being an anti-Semitic.

By that same logic, being critical of North Korea equals hating North Koreans.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It will end up being the "Parents" fault.
So she is actually a "Dreamer" isn't she 😎

A "Nightmare"

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Kind of like the logic that being critical of illegal immigrants equals hating immigrants?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Rule of thumb

“ If you got something to hide keep your mouth shut” .

Don’t climb on a soapbox and preach hate at everyone . That’s what’s going to do her .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Kind of like the logic that being critical of illegal immigrants equals hating immigrants?

The logic is correct. No idea what your point is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join