It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area51 Meme Created to Discredit Nimitz TTSA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
That group was started as a joke, it has just gained traction as most viral internet phenomena does. Come September 20th no one is really showing up and if they do, I'll be live streaming the carnage for $20.

You know most of the hotel rooms in the area are already fully booked for that date?

Yes but the plan is to throw a huge party just outside the base on public land. Sort of a show of force and to show that only about 0.001% of those signed up to attend are actually stupid enough to storm a military base. I seriously think the government would defecate it's pants if over a million people showed up. It's going to be good fun anyway. I've got a few of my friends going who are going to livestream the event. Should be memorable to say the least.

Yeah, that seems to be the plan, I for one am too far away/poor to make it which is a shame, I bet I miss one helluva party.

What if this is all part of a Project Bluebeam type plot though? Imagine they all gather together at the UGO Information Centre and lo and behold a saucer flies down from above and is ckeay seen by all.

I doubt the latter part but you never know...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes, it's a coincidence, next.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290

Okay, I have you listed as "coincidence." Care to elaborate? I mean, the Area 51 stuff could have at least been inspired by the other UFO stuff in the news - Nimitz, TTSA, Lazar, etc. But you're not seeing any connection at all? Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah, that seems to be the plan, I for one am too far away/poor to make it which is a shame, I bet I miss one helluva party.

Why don't you go Naruto style? For now anyway.

There is something serious going on with minecraft. There are maps coming out that have the whole Earth in it. If you are looking for a party there is growing mob moving in this direction.
edit on 20-7-2019 by kwakakev because: fixed video link

edit on 20-7-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290

Even if the creation of the meme is an entirely independent event from the popular media event around the TTSA (and I think it is,) that does not lessen the likelihood the meme could be co-opted by a power faction with an interest in diversion of the public. It would be an easy thing to open the gates, provide busses and allow access to representatives of any large group which may gather for this event. Highly classified areas are not likely to be blatantly obvious to a casual observer. The facility is quite large and decentralized. The whole public flap around government and aliens could be defused in one public display of openness. I do not believe the government created the Storm Area 51 movement for several reasons. The government has no sense of humor. The military has no sense of humor. Corporations have no sense of humor.

Ok. Maybe just one reason.

<< 1   >>

join