It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area51 Meme Created to Discredit Nimitz TTSA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So for a while there the whole Nimitz / TTSA stuff was gaining momentum with even some ordinary folks thinking, "Geez, maybe there is something to this UFO stuff. Maybe somebody should look into it."

And then out of nowhere this meme grows that show UFO looks as a bunch of joking goofballs, whether anybody shows up at Area 51 or not. Normal folks are like hah hah UFOs are ridiculous!

Convenience? Coincidence? A well-coordinated stealthy psyop perfectly executed by whichever alphabet agency you prefer?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That group was started as a joke, it has just gained traction as most viral internet phenomena does. Come September 20th no one is really showing up and if they do, I'll be live streaming the carnage for $20.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Could it be another move toward disclosure? A way of showing that the American public want to know.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Matty Roberts started the page as a joke

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
That group was started as a joke, it has just gained traction as most viral internet phenomena does. Come September 20th no one is really showing up and if they do, I'll be live streaming the carnage for $20.

You know most of the hotel rooms in the area are already fully booked for that date?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

TTSA discredited itself long ago, dude. They didn't need a thing created to discredit them. Most people already knew that they are a scam and a sham.
edit on 19-7-2019 by KansasGirl because: left out a word

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I do have a feeling that this whole "Storm Area 51" was created by the powers that be to serve a purpose,whatever that purpose may be.IMO the same powers that be wanted the public to know about Area 51 and it's historic role in UFO research.It's existence was revealed to the public in the 1988 documentary "UFO Cover-Up?: Live!".A year later their boy Lazar was brought out and Area 51 finally became a part of popular culture.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Where did it start is a critical question to see the agenda.

So far we have someone being young and stupid doing what young stupid people do. But just exactly where did the date and time come from? The naruto runners is some classic silly stuff that young stupid people are known for.

Could it be a military operation? After 9/11 the military knows they do need to lift their game if there is to be another false flag. If it is a military operation then I would not be surprised to find artificial inflation of reported numbers of this event. It does not seam this is the case with the way the idea is just exploding through the community.

Could it be an alien operation? This is what I am leaning towards. There are reports of other entities that have have taken over a person in the short term. Channeling and possessions are some more common examples of this. is it possible that Matty Roberts had the idea and motivation to start this originate from else where and was temporally influenced to get things rolling? It does provide a good, at arms length release of the plan while keeping the originator of the time and date out of the light.

Is it possible that the aliens locked up under area 51 are just as annoyed with the current disclosure policy as the public. Are they the ones scheming a plan and just tapped into one person during a meditation session?

Or is it just an idea who's time has come. With so many ridiculous problems and issues building up what better way to find reality again than one big circus to let it all out.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You know most of the hotel rooms in the area are already fully booked for that date?

Yes but the plan is to throw a huge party just outside the base on public land. Sort of a show of force and to show that only about 0.001% of those signed up to attend are actually stupid enough to storm a military base. I seriously think the government would defecate it's pants if over a million people showed up. It's going to be good fun anyway. I've got a few of my friends going who are going to livestream the event. Should be memorable to say the least.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I think someone also started TTSA as a joke, and it still is

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Convenience? Coincidence? A well-coordinated stealthy psyop perfectly executed by whichever alphabet agency you prefer?

I did wonder this myself. Not necessarily re TTSA, but with all the increased media attention perhaps one of the agencies thought it was time to find out just how many really believe, how many would be willing to turn up to try and find out and just how far would they go to get their promised disclosure.

It's more than likely it was just a joke and there's no conspiracy here, but i won't quite rule out the involvement of an alphabet agency just yet...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes, that's how it started, but how did it propagate? Who pushed it forward? Who blew it up?

Agencies, that's who.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yes, that's how it started, but how did it propagate? Who pushed it forward? Who blew it up?

Agencies, that's who.

A creature know as the internet. It says things that often have no basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

TTSA discredited itself long ago, dude. They didn't need a thing created to discredit them. Most people already knew that they are a scam and a sham.

Well, then maybe the Area 51 thing is just another aspect of it. Another agency adding their chaos to the mix.

Then the ultimate purpose of both of these UFO-related items currently in the news is to further present the UFO crowd as a bunch of kooks and slackers, and allow people to shrug off or otherwise discredit actual military personnel coming forward with pretty good evidence of something odd and potentially dangerous flying around in our skies.

And we're all being played like chumps.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

A creature know as the internet. It says things that often have no basis in reality.

But it frequently promotes ideas and products that it wants us to believe in or buy. And if you think it's just some random social bubbling and not manipulated by people with an agenda, then they've already gotten to you. "Oh, it's just harmless nonsense." Yeah, I'm sure there are people out there who really want you to keep thinking that.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I get what the OP is saying... be it a joke or not, coincidental that it creates yet more jest surrounding any real UFO topic.

"Oh those crazy alien nuts."

and the rest becomes background noise..

Could just be the world OP, it's full of people who don't care about things, or care for the wrong things...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The total 14 rooms...no kidding. If a million plus show up (not gonna happen) the traffic jam alone will keep them busy. And it's a long walk back when they run outtakes has after sitting in traffic, but the hunger pains will really set them off, only so many alien burgers to go around.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

But it frequently promotes ideas and products that it wants us to believe in or buy. And if you think it's just some random social bubbling and not manipulated by people with an agenda, then they've already gotten to you. "Oh, it's just harmless nonsense." Yeah, I'm sure there are people out there who really want you to keep thinking that.

And it might me they have gotten to you.

They don't have to do anything to keep stupid going. Plenty of average idiots do that.

Things are more likely to not be a conspiracy then to be.

The whole ET situation is mixed up enough.

Either way it won't make much difference in the long run.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

There are only 2 motels in the area, if you consider "area" to be 50 miles. One horrid little joint with 12 rooms is in Rachel. The other is in Caliente,, 40 miles away. And the only gas station in town closed. The closest is 50 miles away. Vegas is about 100 miles away.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So for a while there the whole Nimitz / TTSA stuff was gaining momentum with even some ordinary folks thinking, "Geez, maybe there is something to this UFO stuff. Maybe somebody should look into it."

To be fair, this has been occurring on and off since "flying saucers" graduated from being potential enemy spy planes in 1947 to the far more fanciful and attractive notion of ET craft in the early-50s. However, rather than disclosure of any kind, it did lead to a 'UFO flap' in Hollywood from 1951-56: The Thing From Another World, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Invaders From Mars, The War Of The Worlds, It Came From Outer Space, The Quatermass Experiment, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, Earth Versus The Flying Saucers, etc.

So, if nothing else, expect a new load of Hollywood invasion flicks. Or, more precisely, an epic movie about UFO nerds invading Area-51. This has Hollywood potential written all over it!

What are the odds on such a film being released within two years?

edit on 19-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join