It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate You and You Are A Stupid Racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: DBCowboy

Go back home to your country, we don't want you here.

Nah, not racist not even a bit.

If a New Zealander said that to you, does that make them racist???

Probably, yes. Most New Zealanders think I am British because I don't have a strong Australian accent. And I also have many Maori, Islander and Asian friends (and relatives) which, considering the blending of races these days, I would assume that they don't know I am an Australian born person whose family originated in France (and England).

No. It does not.

Nationality does NOT denote ‘race’ (well, in the mind of the low-iq it does)

Not always.

But in reference to these four particular women, who are all American citizens and therefore America IS their country, all that is left is to assume that Trump must be referring to them on ethnic grounds, i.e: racial stereotyping.

He's racist.

Oh no, well I guess I better vote democrat

I wasn't trying to get you to vote for anyone. There is incredible diversity out there. You have a right to explore and to find out who you would really like to vote for.

The American system that gave you the option of only two sub-par candidates, and where your voice is obscured in the myriad party controlled hubbub, is not any sort of political freedom.

Correct

And the MAJORITY of people still support Trump

Funny that

The majority of Trump supporters support Trump.

Not so sure about the majority of people. Even when he was elected he didn't have the absolute majority of actual voters.

It all had to do with the Electoral College, where, apparently, no-one goes to school or learns anything?

Ha ha haaa

Yeah ok. Are you trying to say he’s not going to win the election next year?!?!?!?

Now THAT is funny!!!!

(Trump supporters are the majority, sorry if that’s racist, but it’s the truth)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

I've had a few Hispanic people I know be assaulted and told to go back to their home country, even though they were born in the U.S. You don't think that is racist? It is a very similar situation. They are minding their own business like any other American, but are harassed because of their country of origin.

Three of the congresswomen in question were both born here and count America as their home, and they are working within the system to change the country for the better (in their view). There is no legitimate reason for them to go "home" and fix the countries they are from "first," that is basically Trump telling them that they have no right to govern in the U.S. because of the color of their skin.

As I mentioned before, skin color has to be a factor, because Trump would never tell Nancy Pelosi to "go back to Italy" and Trump seems to forget about the fact that his parents were immigrants or his wife - and they are white.

It is dangerous for Trump to support this kind of rhetoric, at any rate. As I said, as a direct result of his tweets, there were chants of "Send her back'' at one of his rallies. He claimed to take no responsibility for them, but he isn't one to hold himself accountable for anything, anyway. I do give him points for pretty much disavowing the chant, though. We will have to see if he continues the racist rhetoric in the future, or backs off.
edit on 19amFri, 19 Jul 2019 01:25:48 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Was talking about you bud...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It looks like you're wrong, 52.6% of the population disapprove of Trump right now, with only 42.5% approving. You might be experiencing selection bias, which is where you are surrounded by a majority of Trump supporters in your town or friend group, but this does not represent the actual national distribution.

Trump's Approval Rating
edit on 19amFri, 19 Jul 2019 01:29:52 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19amFri, 19 Jul 2019 01:31:30 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: mtnshredder

If I talk about Trump being racist, it is a separate issue that I am wanting to discuss and has nothing to do with trying to avoid talking about policies

You’re the one that brought both subject matters into the conversation, not me.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

a reply to: mtnshredder

If I talk about Trump being racist, it is a separate issue that I am wanting to discuss and has nothing to do with trying to avoid talking about policies

You’re the one that brought both subject matters into the conversation, not me.

I think the thread topic itself is about this, so...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It looks like you're wrong, 52.6% of the population disapprove of Trump right now, with only 42.5% approving. You might be experiencing selection bias, which is where you are surrounded by a majority of Trump supporters in your town or friend group, but this does not represent the actual national distribution.

Trump's Approval Rating

Wow! A poll?!?!?

Pity that won’t translate into votes next year!

You’re wrong

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

I've had a few Hispanic people I know be assaulted and told to go back to their home country, even though they were born in the U.S. You don't think that is racist? It is a very similar situation. They are minding their own business like any other American, but are harassed because of their country of origin.

Three of the congresswomen in question were both born here and count America as their home, and they are working within the system to change the country for the better (in their view). There is no legitimate reason for them to go "home" and fix the countries they are from "first," that is basically Trump telling them that they have no right to govern in the U.S. because of the color of their skin.

As I mentioned before, skin color has to be a factor, because Trump would never tell Nancy Pelosi to "go back to Italy" and Trump seems to forget about the fact that his parents were immigrants or his wife - and they are white.

It is dangerous for Trump to support this kind of rhetoric, at any rate. As I said, as a direct result of his tweets, there were chants of "Send her back'' at one of his rallies. He claimed to take no responsibility for them, but he isn't one to hold himself accountable for anything, anyway. I do give him points for pretty much disavowing the chant, though. We will have to see if he continues the racist rhetoric in the future, or backs off.

It’s racist when the intention is to be racist. It’s not racist when you have to imagine your friends and appeal to irrelevant events and make spurious connections about his wife. You’re inventing reality! You’re forcing racism where there is none.

This is classic DNC propaganda. Trump has worked with more races and more nationalities, ethnicities, religions than most of us could manage in 3 lifetimes. He doesn’t utilize “race” as a classification. He clearly and explicitly classified these congresswomen as people who hate America. Anything else is assumed, and therefore phoney, fake news.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

“Trump seems to forget the fact his parents are immigrants”

Now you’re trying to claim he’s ‘anti-immigrant’ as well????

Honk much?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

This is actually a conglomerate of polls, and anyways, as someone who teaches statistics, polls can be quite accurate if they are done correctly. It sure beats your evidence (none) that a majority of people support Trump. Whether or not it translates into votes, shall be seen - in addition, national sentiment could change between now and election day. Also, not everyone in the nation actually votes, so there could be a difference.

During the last election, Trump did not have the majority of votes, either, but he still won the electoral college.

I'm not going to say I can predict whether Trump will win or lose, because I can't. But I saw a time traveler on YouTube once who said Trump would win by a landslide in 2020, so there's that.
edit on 19amFri, 19 Jul 2019 01:52:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is actually a conglomerate of polls, and anyways, as someone who teaches statistics, polls can be quite accurate if they are done correctly. It sure beats your evidence (none) that a majority of people support Trump. Whether or not it translates into votes, shall be seen - in addition, national sentiment could change between now and election day. Also, not everyone in the nation actually votes, so there could be a difference.

During the last election, Trump did not have the majority of votes, either, but he still won the electoral college.

And he will again next year

You know it. They all know it.

The dEms are hateful, racist to the core and fascist to boot.

Good thing the right person won last time. And will again next year.

But the word will be L A N D S L I D E

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Funny, I just edited my post above yours to mention that someone predicted that exact scenario!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Funny, I just edited my post above yours to mention that someone predicted that exact scenario!

Scary

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So his numbers are like Obama's? What does that mean?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Given the current circus running for the Democrat nomination and their stated policy positions, it's Trump's election to lose.

If people don't vote for him, they sure aren't voting for any of those candidates.

This is how towns elect a dog or a goat to be mayor.

But honestly, I think Trump will do fine because unless the country crashes economically, people will put up with circus for more good times for themselves. I know I will.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

Someone asked me in another thread about compromise.

How do you "compromise" on the Bill of Rights and Constitution?

You don't.

The closest I can come on that one is to say that we go back to a purely Federalist system with state's rights, but even the states cannot violate the COTUS and Bill of RIghts, so traditionally, as soon as one does and someone challenges it in the courts, those laws should lose.

Notice I said "should."

We live in sad times.

I guess the best compromise for those who want to give up their rights under the COTUS and Bill of Rights would be for us to sponsor their efforts to emigrate to a country of their choosing.

Your statement reminded me of a quote:
“As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.” - Abraham Lincoln, August 24, 1855 in a letter to Joshua Speed

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

It’s racist when the intention is to be racist. It’s not racist when you have to imagine your friends and appeal to irrelevant events and make spurious connections about his wife. You’re inventing reality! You’re forcing racism where there is none.

This is classic DNC propaganda. Trump has worked with more races and more nationalities, ethnicities, religions than most of us could manage in 3 lifetimes. He doesn’t utilize “race” as a classification. He clearly and explicitly classified these congresswomen as people who hate America. Anything else is assumed, and therefore phoney, fake news.

The only response I can come up with that could diffuse such racist accusations would be, "I do not dislike your race. I dislike YOU!"
edit on 19-7-2019 by BomSquad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is probably your most self-righteous narcissistic thread by far, and it explains the groupthink involved with taking the concept of identifying with your Führer (aka identity politics) a tad too far.

You pretty much lost the ability to think clearly, and argue single issues, when every little piece of criticism is taken as a personal attack. It only serves as a justification to reinforce ignorance for the FEEEEEEELZZZ.

Good luck with that!
edit on 19-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It's Trump's own fault he is a racist.

He isn't.

His tweets to send them back to their home countries were so racist,

He didn't say that, so they weren't racist tweets...

that they actually violate federal law in the workplace. Not only that, his followers started chanting "Send her back" about Omar,

Well, the evidence that she committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to get him into the country is growing daily, especially with the new information in the most recent investigative article published yesterday, this is one lady that just might need to have her citizenship revoked and get deported - see below...

Not only that, there have been threads on ATS lately suggesting that we should find ways to deport the four congresswomen mentioned because of their views.

Really? I watch for new threads, and haven't seen them. Links please?

This is patently racist

Ummm... no, it isn't racist. Do you know what the word means? Hint: there's this thing called a dictionary.

and un-American,

With respect to the 3 native Americans, I agree, we should simply vote their asses out of office since they hate America and don't belong there.

and has been promoted by YOU GUYS on ATS, so there is no way to deny accountability for that one.

You'll still need to provide proof of this claim, or I call BS...

Trump also promoted the lie that Omar married her brother,

No, he didn't. He was asked a question about it by a reporter, and he simply said he'd heard the rumor, and was sure someone was looking into it.

With the most recent investigative article published yesterday, there is now ample evidence that not only did she marry her brother to get him into the country illegally - committing multiple crimes, including immigration fraud and filing false tax returns - it now appears her direct situation is much much worse, and that she isn't even a member of the Omar family, but the Omar family allowed her to lie and claim that she was in order to gain entry to the USA and eventually acquire Citizenship under false pretenses.

This absolutely needs to be investigated, and if true, she should be tried, and if convicted, her Citizenship should be revoked and she should be deported back to Somalia immediately, with no chance of ever returning for any reason.

and you guys on ATS ate it up so much that you had me convinced, until I did my own research.

So you saw a claim on CNN that it wasn't true? that kind of research?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Trump ... thinks that it is constitutional to try and shut down news agencies who don't agree with him,

Please provide just one example if him trying to do this or even suggesting it - just one, or stfu you racist mysogynist xenophobic pig.

and his followers (even on ATS) were supporting deporting members of congress because of their political views.

No, just one, who, it appears, committed fraud to gain entry to the US, and eventually, Citizenship.

I'll ignore the rest of your silly ridiculous diatribe, since it is chock full of lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join