It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate You and You Are A Stupid Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Start by showing factual evidence that this happened, and finish by showing me what you think would be an appropriate punishment. Then I will answer.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Start by showing factual evidence that this happened, and finish by showing me what you think would be an appropriate punishment. Then I will answer.

There are already laws on the books.

I'm not a prosecutor either.

If Representative Omar violated the law should she be punished?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
More and more people are turning away from the left or simply being pushed out.

The way things are going the Dems are going to completely consist of the far-left radicals. There will be no room for those in the middle or those that historically leaned left. It will be all AOCs and Ohmars oh my.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The racist part is assuming she broke immigration law without proof, something motivated by her country of origin and political views.

The racist part of the birther controversy was assuming Obama was not born in the U.S. without evidence. The idea gained traction with conservatives, not because it was based in reality, but because of racist motivations. It later turned out to be false.

Should Obama have been punished for forging his birth certificate, if he did? Sure, but that isn't the issue. The entire thing had racist motivations and wasn't based in reality. It could be considered harassment to make false claims about someone like this.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:08:02 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

All right, so what did she do wrong, exactly? Do you have any facts to back it up, or is this a racially motivated smear campaign not based in reality?

I'll take a look at appropriate punishments for you once you provide evidence that she broke the law. I feel like your idea of punishment would be to remove her from Congress or deport her, which I do not believe would ever happen in the court of law.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:09:41 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Since when can the law determine what is racist? What kind of baloney is this? Racism at its core is all about intent, not how it may or may not be perceived. That's called projection.

And nothing Trump said was racist. Stop parroting the media and take all of his tweets in FULL CONTEXT. He didn't just simply tell them to go back to their country. C'mon man.

No one should be going out of their way to find ways that Omar broke the law so they can deport her because of her political views.

Replace the word Omar with Trump and deport with impeach and you have the entire playbook of the left.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

All right, so what did she do wrong, exactly? Do you have any facts to back it up, or is this a racially motivated smear campaign not based in reality?

I'll take a look at appropriate punishments for you once you provide evidence that she broke the law. I feel like your idea of punishment would be to remove her from Congress or deport her, which I do not believe would ever happen in the court of law.

See!

You spout on about Trump but can't even apply the rule of law to a leftist!

If someone, anyone violates the law they should be punished.

But you can't even admit that.

And it's dems in YOUR OWN PARTY that say they are "uniters".

Pfft!

You won't even say that if someone broke the law they should be punished because they adhere to your ideology.

How sick is that!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They are so blinded by ideological hatred, that they can't even see their own hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Go to the thread about revoking her citizenship. There are links posted up today with documentation - official documentation - supporting the assertion that Omar and her family aren't actually people with the surname Omar and that she did, indeed, marry her brother for the purposes of committing fraud. She also admitted to filing joint tax returns for a period of years with a man she was not married to which is tax fraud. There is a long history of criminal offenses.

Further, this was information the press knew about and chose to cover up instead of report on because they wanted Omar to get elected and be the face of progressivism -- an incestuous, fraudulent, liar. I'm glad you love her.

edit on 18-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Racism definition:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Trump sure seemed to antagonize these people based on their ethnicities, he specifically told them to go back to their home countries. Trump implicitly suggested that they had no right to govern because they were not white. Trump is not against all immigrants - he loves his wife, and his parents, but they are from white countries of origin. Some of these people, like Trump (who factually is in the same boat as Cortez, since they both have immigrant parents) or his wife (who has not been a citizen as long as Omar has) have the exact same status as the congresswomen, aside from skin color.

Trump never suggested that he go back to his own home country (which I believe would be Ireland or Germany) and fix it before attempting to fix the U.S. - but that is the kind of rhetoric he was preaching about those who have different viewpoints than him.

I would recommend that Trump stop focusing on race and emotional outbursts and instead focus on combatting their policies with intelligent arguments.

When someone tries to win an argument by saying "send them back," their argument loses a lot of legitimacy in my eyes. It is taking advantage of their race or country of nationality to avoid any kind of meaningful interaction, it is a cop-out that makes Trump seem like he has nothing legitimate to say against their policies. I would much rather see Trump tweet about specific policies of theirs, what kind of specific effects they could have on our country, and engage in respectful discourse.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:20:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:21:48 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:22:05 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Trump sure seemed to antagonize these people based on their ethnicities, he specifically told them to go back to their home countries. Trump implicitly suggested that they had no right to govern because they were not white.

I stopped here.

This is some next-level projection right here. I'm sorry for even attempting to engage with you.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Racism definition:

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Trump sure seemed to antagonize these people based on their ethnicities, he specifically told them to go back to their home countries. Trump implicitly suggested that they had no right to govern because they were not white. Trump is not against all immigrants - he loves his wife, and his parents, but they are from white countries of origin. Some of these people, like Trump (who factually is in the same boat as Cortez, since they both have immigrant parents) or his wife (who has not been a citizen as long as Omar has) have the exact same status as the congresswomen, aside from skin color.

Trump never suggested that he go back to his own home country (which I believe would be Ireland or Germany) and fix it before attempting to fix the U.S. - but that is the kind of rhetoric he was preaching about those who have different viewpoints than him.

I would recommend that Trump stop focusing on race and emotional outbursts and instead focus on combatting their policies with intelligent arguments.

When someone tries to win an argument by saying "send them back," their argument loses a lot of legitimacy in my eyes. It is taking advantage of their race or country of nationality to avoid any kind of meaningful interaction, it is a cop-out that makes Trump seem like he has nothing legitimate to say against their policies. I would much rather see Trump tweet about specific policies of theirs, what kind of specific effects they could have on our country, and engage in respectful discourse.

‘Home country’ does NOT denote ‘race’

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

*You* made the assumption that he meant that. For the rest of us, we hear four women who constantly tell us they hate this country. If they hate it, why are they here? Why don't they go elsewhere to a country more of their liking? Race has nothing to do with it. White people say the same stupid crap that they do, and they should leave to go somewhere more to their liking too.

Look, if you spent all your time blasting the country for a racist, white supremacist hellhole full of people who are hateful racists, WHY ARE YOU HERE?! You aren't changing anyone's mind or making anyone love you with what you're saying.

No one is suddenly falling all over themselves to get you to like them because you called them a racist and they know want so desperately for you to like them.

Please, please, please, mommy, stop hitting me! What kind of pathetic people do you think we are?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

In the 70's there was a phrase, "America, love it or leave it".

It stemmed from anti-American sentiment from the Vietnam war.

Get over it.

It's just a saying.

Or are you saying that Trump can't use free speech.

You're not saying that, are you?

Because that would be in violation of his right to free expression.

Also, were you for or against statues being torn down?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I already said that if you could provide proof she broke the law, I would support punishing her. Yet you haven't yet provided a link.

We are innocent until proven guilty in this country, and I would expect due process to be especially important when trying to strip someone of citizenship. I also said that I don't think it is realistic to believe that she should be taken out of Congress or have her citizenship stripped based on the laws she broke, which I believe might have to do with tax filings.

I can't tell you a proportionate punishment until you provide evidence that she broke the law. In this nation, you can't just go around accusing people of things without evidence willy-nilly.

How would you like it if I figured out your real identity, and then went out of my way to investigate you for any sorts of crimes you may or may not have committed, and then when I couldn't find dirt, I made up fabricated stories about you with the intention of getting you arrested or punished- motivated by the fact that I disagree with your opinion? That would be disrespectful and ridiculous.

You might complain about it, but all I would have to say is "If you committed a crime, shouldn't you be punished?"
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:29:30 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:29:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
How do you "unite" after spending years being called Nazi, racist, sexist, islamophobe, haters?

How do you come back from that?

Christianity offers redemption so i might guess even satanism does as well.
Redemption from Democrats?
Not even possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wait ... when did DB announce a run for US Congress?

Of course, should I even bring up the constant anal probing the left is doing of Donald Trump because he has to be guilty of ... something.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

A republic is a government of laws.

Here is Americans immigration laws

www.uscis.gov...

President Trump isn’t hostel to immigrants. The criminals, that you call immigrants are hostel to US laws. How does the president of the United States trying to enforce US laws, make him hosts?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I already said that if you could provide proof she broke the law, I would support punishing her. Yet you haven't yet provided a link.

We are innocent until proven guilty in this country, and I would expect due process to be especially important when trying to strip someone of citizenship. I also said that I don't think it is realistic to believe that she should be taken out of Congress or have her citizenship stripped based on the laws she broke, which I believe might have to do with tax filings.

I can't tell you a proportionate punishment until you provide evidence that she broke the law. In this nation, you can't just go around accusing people of things without evidence willy-nilly.

So Trump is innocent as well, yes?

How would you like it if I figured out your real identity, and then went out of my way to investigate you for any sorts of crimes you may or may not have committed, and then when I couldn't find dirt, I made up fabricated stories about you with the intention of getting you arrested or punished- motivated by the fact that I disagree with your opinion? That would be disrespectful and ridiculous.

Like what the left has done to Trump?

You might complain about it, but all I would have to say is "If you committed a crime, shouldn't you be punished?"

The rule of law is the rule of law.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are saying that calling anyone who is not a Republican anti-American is just a saying? As in you don't actually believe they have less of a right to have their voice heard?

There is a difference between free speech and implementing harmful policies based on this kind of ideology. When you have a President saying that people who don't support him are anti-American (patently false, seeing as around half the nation ARE Americans and don't support him) the ideology is dangerous and could lead to policies that go against the First Amendment.

I guess I have to say it depends on exactly what he tries to do. But promoting the idea that people who don't agree with him don't deserve a voice in politics could lead to certain Orwellian tactics.

Yes, Trump has the freedom to say whatever he wants. But other people have the freedom to criticize him for it. And the moment he takes actions against people because they disagree with his views, that is not covered by free speech anymore, but is, in fact, actively working against the First Amendment.

I'm criticizing Trump's "anyone who isn't like me is anti-American" rhetoric as anti-American. He has the right to say it. He does not have the right to initiate policies that are in line with this sentiment. It is prudent to call him out prior to that, however, to prevent that sort of thing from happening.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:37:30 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join