It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Hate You and You Are A Stupid Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think by unite, they mean a Utopian Nightmare In The End.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Considering all the words they use to try and legitimize their cause to the ZEDS, I believe you are correct!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can think of some things, but I do not see them happening. At all.

Its probably controversial, but I think practices like propaganda and social engineering can be used for "good" as much as "evil." The issue, of course, being who decides what is what. So, it would have to operate on the premise that actual diversity of thought is a good thing and that disagreement can lead to spectacular achievements. Maybe a whole discussion in and of itself, and probably not a pleasing or interesting one for really anyone.

I think that redesigning sites like fcebook and twitter would go a long way too. Im not sure their mere presence is remotely as destructive as their design. However, their entire business model is predicated on this addiction.

I dont know..

I can think of more, but if you are anything like me.. The notion of the ones I mentioned actually happening are downright laughable.

Once an entire social group has completely broken away from anything resembling consensus reality.. We have a serious problem. I can understand the desire for a world of puppy hiccups and unicorn farts, but thats something we work towards over generations (if ever). Conjuring (specific word choice) up imaginary issues of "injustice" in order to feel like we have something to address lead to literal madness. The issues, and solutions, of our modern times will take true novelty, cleverness, and ingenuity. And thats without including the addiction to derp.

Above all, we need to come from a place that realizes just how damn good we actually have it in many of the nations that this is running rampant. Because there is always, always, always the risk of screwing it all up with even the most brilliant of ideas and plans of action.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
How do you "unite" after spending years being called Nazi, racist, sexist, islamophobe, haters?

How do you come back from that?

By being an adult and actually doing what many people out there don't want to do; be the better man.

I say all of this from personal experience. I grew up dealing with racism in a small redneck town. To be fair, many of the racists I dealt with were very right-leaning individuals. I was also treated very poorly by religious folk all because I didn't believe in their religion. From things as simple as completely ignoring my existence to physical harm.

For many years I refused to associate myself with people that wore a cross around their neck, or leaned to the right politically. As time went on I worked with people who fit both of those categories and they helped me stop being such a hater and realize that not all of them are bad. Nowadays, I find myself leaning to the right politically(not so much that my beliefs changed, but damn the left is insane nowadays), and on places like FB, I even find myself defending religious people from rude atheists in the same way I used to defend people with various religious beliefs from rude christians.

I guess what I'm getting at is that if I can still find the good in people and wish to unite/defend them from 20+ years of racism and religious bigotry, then you can do the same for a few years of being told you're the ultimate evil. Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't be pissed off at these people, but once this is all over the only way for things to finally stop is for one of the sides to be the better man.

If you can't do that, then you have no right to complain when things don't get better.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's Trump's own fault he is a racist. His tweets to send them back to their home countries were so racist, that they actually violate federal law in the workplace. Not only that, his followers started chanting "Send her back" about Omar, and it disturbed people so much, that Trump's own advisors had to tell him to knock it off. It was Trump's own fault they started saying that, as he promoted the idea with his tweets.

Not only that, there have been threads on ATS lately suggesting that we should find ways to deport the four congresswomen mentioned because of their views. This is patently racist and un-American, and has been promoted by YOU GUYS on ATS, so there is no way to deny accountability for that one.

Trump also promoted the lie that Omar married her brother, and you guys on ATS ate it up so much that you had me convinced, until I did my own research. That is also racist. So is trying to claim that Obama was not born in the U.S. - something that the originator of the birther controversy admitted he entirely made up for political reasons.

IF you guys on ATS aren't racist, you shouldn't say racist things, and you should start criticizing Trump before he makes your party look worse. Otherwise, it's your own fault when people call you racist. Learn to take accountability for your actions.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Get those on the left to abide by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, then we'd have no problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Ummm. . . . no.

But thanks for validating my thread!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Necrobile

Get those on the left to abide by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, then we'd have no problem.

That's a work in progress and they may end up being that way whether they like it or not. lol It seems as each day goes by more and more people are getting tired of that crap. It's a slow change, but it will happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Oh, I agree. We need disagreement. It breeds discussion in a sane world which leads to productive solutions. Where the current iteration has gone off the rails is in mistaking a skin color or a gender or an orientation as a differing thought process.

If I have a think tank of five white men, I'm not automatically generating creative disagreement and productive discourse if the sixth person is black because they're black. If I achieve it at all with my sixth person, it's because they think differently than the other five, and that different thought process can come in any superficial package, even up to another white man.

The tail the leftist dog is chasing is a world that looks all kinds of different but is really the same tired old box where everyone thinks alike.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Wow, what a load a crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump doesn't know the first thing about the constitution or the bill of rights. He thinks that it is constitutional to try and shut down news agencies who don't agree with him, and his followers (even on ATS) were supporting deporting members of congress because of their political views.

Trump is so hostile towards immigrants, that it flies in the face of what our nation stands for - a nation of immigrants. Trump thinks that free speech allows people to take away others' freedoms, which it does not. He does not believe in freedom for gays, and he consistently calls people who disagree with him "un-American" even though, guess what, they are a large part of America.

This goes against the idea of free speech as well, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that free speech for him means let anyone speak who agrees with him, but he is getting very close to trying to deport or lock up people who disagree instead of engaging with them in rational arguments. In the election, he was promoting locking up Hillary, and in his recent rally, cries of "Send her back" were so disturbing that Trump's advisors had to tell him to knock it off.

There are many more reasons Trump and Republicans don't care about the constitution. Separation of church and state is another. Policies should not be based on the Bible, but evidence and logical arguments. Republicans want to bring their own version of Sharia Law to the U.S. - patently unconstitutional. I could go on.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 21:30:10 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Everything I said was factual. Do you have any counter-arguments, or are you just going to say "No"

I'm willing to have a discussion if you participate and take a look at what I said and try to produce a response with some substance. I can provide links to back up any of the facts I stated in the post.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 21:36:54 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

"I hate you and you are a stupid racist and we want to rule over you".?

thats trumps message isnt it?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Everything I said was factual. Do you have any counter-arguments, or are you just going to say "No"

I'm willing to have a discussion if you participate and take a look at what I said and try to produce a response with some substance.

First of all, nothing you said was factual nor was it of any substance. That drivel you just spewed was nothing more than emotional projection and a shining example of the ignorance that has plagued you and many others.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Trump doesn't know the first thing about the constitution or the bill of rights. He thinks that it is constitutional to try and shut down news agencies who don't agree with him, and his followers (even on ATS) were supporting deporting members of congress because of their political views.

Hyperbole and no basis in fact. But please. . . continue. . . .

Trump is so hostile towards immigrants, that it flies in the face of what our nation stands for - a nation of immigrants. Trump thinks that free speech allows people to take away others' freedoms, which it does not. He does not believe in freedom for gays, and he consistently calls people who disagree with him "un-American" even though, guess what, they are a large part of America.

Illegals, illegal aliens. Those that don't respect our laws. You're making up the freedom of speech since it's been the leftists that have been censoring on social media, banning flags, tearing down statues. And Trump is anti-gay? What freedoms has he removed? Spoiler Alert. . . None.

This goes against the idea of free speech as well, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that free speech for him means let anyone speak who agrees with him, but he is getting very close to trying to deport or lock up people who disagree instead of engaging with them in rational arguments. In the election, he was promoting locking up Hillary, and in his recent rally, cries of "Send her back" were so disturbing that Trump's advisors had to tell him to knock it off.

Again, it's the left that is abusing free expression and free speech. CNN and MSNBC can and do continue to bray endlessly. So you're very wrong there.

There are many more reasons Trump and Republicans don't care about the constitution. Separation of church and state is another. Policies should not be based on the Bible, but evidence and logical arguments. Republicans want to bring their own version of Sharia Law to the U.S. - patently unconstitutional. I could go on.

Can you point out where separation of church and state is in the Constitution?

Name unconstitutional laws that Trump have promoted.

Name 2.

Hell, name one law that Trump has signed into law that is anti-Constitutional.

Should be easy.

So you are for free expression?

You were against the Confederate flag coming down? You are against the statues being torn down?

Please, do tell!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

"I hate you and you are a stupid racist and we want to rule over you".?

thats trumps message isnt it?

Ummm, no.

But I'm sure you can explain what compromise you'd be willing to make so we could all unite!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It looks like I will have to enlighten you guys, I guess it isn't your fault you are in your own bubble. I will start by proving to you a source showing that Trump violated Federal Law with his tweet, although he can get away with it because he is President.

Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities,” the commission said on its website to describe harassment based on national origin.

“Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person’s foreign accent or comments like, ‘Go back to where you came from,’ whether made by supervisors or co-workers,” it continued.

Federal Law Says "Go Back to Where You Came From is Racism"

Here is the ATS thread that talks about deporting members of congress with different viewpoints. It is trying to find a way to deport the four congresswomen who disagree with Trump, and the author is disappointed that three of them were born here - but goes on to suggest that Omar could have her citizenship revoked because she "married her brother" to help him get into the U.S. - a patently false statement that was also repeated by Trump. This thread is even on the front page.

ATS: Could Ilhan Omar have her citizenship revoked? It looks like it could be

Here, I will show you that there are no facts supporting the rumors that Omar married her brother, and that all evidence suggests otherwise.

Rumors that Ms. Omar had married her brother have been circulating since 2016, when she ran for state representative in Minnesota. No proof has emerged substantiating these claims.

In 2016, Ms. Omar released a statement denying the rumors as “absolutely false and ridiculous” and providing a timeline of her marital history. According to that timeline, she applied for a marriage license with Ahmed Hirsi in 2002, but never finalized the application. In 2008, they ended their relationship “in our faith tradition.”

The New York Times - Examining Trump’s Claims About Representative Ilhan Omar

In this quote, from Fox News, I will show evidence that the "Send her back" chant happened.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., other Democrats, and a slew of commentators united in condemning President Trump on Wednesday night, after the crowd at a North Carolina "Make America Great Again" rally broke out in a striking chant of "send her back" while the president criticized Omar and other members of the so-called progressive Democrat "squad."

The three-word chant, which Trump did not respond to, referred to the president's tweet on Sunday in which he asked why unnamed "Democrat Congresswomen" don't "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came, then come back and show us how it is done."

Fox News: Send her back' chant at Trump rally prompts outcry; Omar responds

There is a direct cause-and-effect relationship between Trump's tweet and the chants of his supporters - the very people you claim are not racist, by the way -

Trump did disavow the chants after being told by his advisors, which is a step in the right direction. But it is his own fault they started the chant in the first place. Notice how it was up to Republicans to stand up to him, for once, because he was starting to cross a line. This is what I'm talking about, it's up to you guys to do this sort of thing more often, or you will have to live with the fact that what Trump says reflects on you.

If you guys continue to disavow racism, I will give you credit. If you, instead, continue to support racism (even while pretending it isn't racist) I will give you credit. I read a lot of threads here on ATS, I've seen what people here post.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 21:59:35 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If Omar broke the law, should she be punished?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No one should be going out of their way to find ways that Omar broke the law so they can deport her because of her political views.

And if she broke the law, you will have to start by supporting your accusations with facts - and claiming she married her brother won't cut it. Also, if she broke the law, the punishment has to fit the crime, and deportation or stripping her of her citizenship goes too far and obviously has political motivations.

Meanwhile, Trump has broken the law on numerous occasions and hasn't been punished. No Republicans are calling for him to be held accountable for his actions.
edit on 18pmThu, 18 Jul 2019 22:00:06 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If she broke the law and gained her citizenship under illegal pretenses or has violated the immigration laws, should she be punished?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join