It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House chaplain prays to exorcise all spirits of darkness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After the chaos in the U.S. House of "Representatives" this week, it seems The House Chaplain saw fit to rid the Chamber of evil spirits that apparently have taken over and sent elected officials on wild binge fits.

He called these Demonic Possessions ""spirits of darkness"" !!!!!!!!! 🤣

Racist !!!!!

House chaplain prays to exorcise 'all spirits of darkness ... at play in the people’s House'

After several chaotic and historic days on Capitol Hill, the chaplain of the House of Representatives opened the legislative day Thursday with a prayer to cast out “all spirits of darkness from this chamber.”

“This has been a difficult and contentious week in which darker spirits seem to have been at play in the people’s House," the Reverend Pat Conroy began.

Then, in a dramatic moment, Conroy raised both hands and said, "In Your most holy name, I cast out all spirits of darkness from this chamber. Spirits not from You. I cast out the spirit of discouragement which deadens the hope of those who are of goodwill.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, that's some pretty good proof.

Proof that none of that mumbo jumbo is real.

If it were, 90 percent of the people in that room would have shrieked in pain as their bodies shriveled up and fell lifeless to the ground.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
whew!!!!! just in the nick of time!!!
im sure everything is fine now

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So did a bunch of senators or congressman just drop dead?
If not his exorcism didn't work...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think it would be more appropriate to douse them in holy water and use wooden stakes while they hibernate. Most of the evil in that place isn't spirits.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It reminds me of this famous tirade:

"He [God] will not be mocked," the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. "The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus."

edit on 18-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lol, has the congess all fled the building on route to the airport heading home? Are we gonna have to have an emergency election? I mean I doubt if there's many that don't have a few dark spirits they've grown quite attached to. Heck. This is almost as cruel as separating families at the border. What's a politician without greed and quest for power motivating them?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

...and half of the House members fell on the floor convulsing and frothing at the mouth

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

...and half of the House members fell on the floor convulsing and frothing at the mouth

Only Half?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only Half?

42% were absent
8% were on coffee break

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So did a bunch of senators or congressman just drop dead?
If not his exorcism didn't work...
At the very least, catch the holy ghost...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Dark forces in the house?
Remove the darkness?

That pastor be racist

Has the triggering begun yet?
How long till this is on CNN or some leftists Twitter rant that goes viral as an example of institutionalised racism?

The lawful good part of me thinks it was a nice sentiment but wished he used the word “evil” or something instead of “darkness”
The chaotic evil part of me is grabbing popcorn

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So far there's no known comments from The House Leadership

But..........

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What's sad is the American people have such low expectations and opinions of Congress, most don't care if Congress is dysfunctional, and only works in DC for 147 days @ year*.

*Another vacation starts for them next Thursday afternoon (7.25.2019). It will be a whopping SIX WEEKS in duration!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's sad is the American people have such low expectations and opinions of Congress, most don't care if Congress is dysfunctional, and only works in DC for 147 days @ year*.

*Another vacation starts for them next Thursday afternoon (7.25.2019). It will be a whopping SIX WEEKS in duration!

They need the extra vacation time to learn what things are in their home. Like garbage disposal units.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When they are in Washington they spend there time talking to the lobbyists and big donors. When they come home, hopefully they are hearing from the people they are supposed to be representing.
Who would you rather they listen to more.
And well, it seems all they are doing now days is creating bigger, more disgusting crapshows, maybe we should restrict their time in Washington and make them prioritize what the aim to do while there.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Now dark and light is racist?

Incredible.

Perhaps they should get a sage smudge stick and purify the area.
Get some wiccans to sweep with a bessom of clean straw.
The chaplain is non denominational isn't he?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

How does it prove that?
Just curious how his prayer proves anything at all. You know... to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

hmmm that would be murder wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I do believe that a belief in, if not a god, than a higher power is a prerequisite of being a Freemason.
At least the few that I have known have told me that.
edit on 7192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join