It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Play on Worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Didn't realize it was already 3 years since the failed coup attempt on Turkey.

No doubt that sabotages Globalists' plans for a puppet regime in the 'gateway to the Orient!

Hence from US, Erdogan begins being given the Saddam/Gadafi/Assad treatment, without further ado.

Yer from NATO, Erdogan is actually being praised despite his siding with Russia:

Before we know it, Turkey's gold reserves may be siezed, too, if the bully members of NATO have their way.

Alas, did other NATO members - like Vatican City's pope-run moarchy - get along in the first place with islamic Turkey?

Perhaps in the big picture, a return to Constantinoplean days in the end, justifies the means!

However apparently NATO doesn't quite see it that way - surprisingly, so there is still some hope for nations' Sovereignty in the face of western Patriotism?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So you are effectively defending Erdogsn as a good guy?

Brilliant!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Erdogan is a snake oil salesman intent on a long dictatorship. He, as does the country of Turkey treats the Kurdish people as dirt. He is attempting to roll back reforms the modern day Father of Turkey Attaturk whom brought Turkey Into the modern world. Attaturk established a non secular Turkey with a strong Constitution which established strong protections for the government to remain a non secular entity governed by the people with regular Democratic elections. A strong military that is responsible for over seeing their Constitution which is why we have the most recent attempt to remove Erdogan from office.

Erdogan has suspended elections after he lost in local elections and then proceeded to round up his opposition, those legally elected and to arrest and imprison reporters when he didn't like their stories of the corruption in his administration. once he felt that he could not lose he allowed the local elections again only to suspend them again when the opposition undaunted by his unconstitutional acts surged ahead of his hand picked minions.

Erdogan is playing with fire and the people of Turkey I believe will vote him out if they are allowed a fair and Democratic vote. I lived in Turkey and it is a beautiful country with wonderful people. They will grow tired of his antics and the military is charged with removing religious zealots Dictators. There have been lots of changes in recent years as the country is under the same immigrant surge seen all over Europe, immigrant population that wish to impose their own religious ideas and Erdogan sees an opportunity to establish Turkey as a new Center in the middle east and thus line his pockets.

I don't care if he buys his military equipment from Russia or China but NATO has protected Turkey for many years with the strength of our combined military's commitment. If he believes he can survive alone then let him be, but the unbridled inflation with an already weak economy he will be hard pressed to hold his power in free elections and for sure will have trouble in their position without NATO.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You nailed it. I knew Erdogan was up to no good when it was reported on several occasions that he was having private meetings with Mohamed Morsi of Egypt before he was removed.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: DJMSN

You nailed it. I knew Erdogan was up to no good when it was reported on several occasions that he was having private meetings with Mohamed Morsi of Egypt before he was removed.

I guess that would be a sign.

top topics

join