It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: USS Boxer Destroys Iranian Drone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Has anyone come out with the real video so far?

I feel like it would stop all the dumb talk if we can see it for once, in a not 1985 quality please

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

The Iranian video appears to be real, just not necessarily from another UAV.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

See zaphods response. I didn't edit in time k?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just heard a brief synopsis describing the relatively new device that caused the Iran drone to crash. I hope Iran, or a smaller terrorist group never develop or steal the technology. No jetliner would be safe.
edit on 7/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it worked against a commercial aircraft, it wouldn't be easy to hide. The system requires at least two vehicles, and an obvious antenna system.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

On the video i watched i can see like landing pads from a helicopter so to me it looks like a fake

All drones have cameras and tons of other smart devices that can gather video/radio and more and we don't get to see it because they are either lying or working on a fake, like on video games

I feel like we either see it on real time or not, because how come they have instant access to the video feed and radar feed but they can't produce what they got? And this goes to all countries with advance tech by the way

If they are going to speak up about something, time to show proof with what their mouths said as well. Don't you think?
edit on 21-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's not fake. Helicopters can carry that same equipment. It's real video, just from a different source.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It's not fake, it just appears they are lying about it being from the UAV. So it is real video, and really not from the UAV.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Zaphod58

On the video i watched i can see like landing pads from a helicopter so to me it looks like a fake

All drones have cameras and tons of other smart devices that can gather video/radio and more and we don't get to see it because they are either lying or working on a fake, like on video games

I feel like we either see it on real time or not, because how come they have instant access to the video feed and radar feed but they can't produce what they got? And this goes to all countries with advance tech by the way

If they are going to speak up about something, time to show proof with what their mouths said as well. Don't you think?

Iranian drones have skids, see my earlier post in this thread for a link or google it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Yes one or two do, and there was an Iranian helicopter in the area at the same time. Besides their say xo, why should we believe it wasn't shot from the helicopter?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join