It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

wow! Yes, it does! Sounds just like what the new dumocrat party stands for!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
If she did do you have a source?

...One of the horse's mouths.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Would you care to provide some proof?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I'll just leave this here....

No link to an actual tweet.

Wonder why...

I got it from an anonymous source, close to the Twitter-verse. Isn't that how the MSM does it to convince all of you of their lies?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wonder why...

I got it from an anonymous source, close to the Twitter-verse. Isn't that how the MSM does it to convince all of you of their lies?

So you know it's a a made up quote and you posted it anyway. Just checking.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Wonder why...

Philosophically, per the Quran, it is what she believes. Whether she was stupid enough to put it to words in her Twitter is a different question.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
It is not secret that her faith seeks to place all who are not believers in it, or have not paid the jizya (dowry), in either chains or graves. This isn't rocket science and it doesn't require much searching to prove that yes, Islam teaches exactly what she was claimed, falsely or otherwise, to Tweet.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wonder why...

Incorrect assumption on your part. I cannot verify it, therefore it is both true and false.

It's Omar's Tweet (like Schrodinger's Cat).

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why don't we just stick to facts here and cut the #. We don't need more people blurring the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wonder why...

Philosophically, per the Quran, it is what she believes. Whether she was stupid enough to put it to words in her Twitter is a different question.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
It is not secret that her faith seeks to place all who are not believers in it, or have not paid the jizya (dowry), in either chains or graves. This isn't rocket science and it doesn't require much searching to prove that yes, Islam teaches exactly what she was claimed, falsely or otherwise, to Tweet.

That is complete and utter nonsense. Beyond stupid.

It's also completely dishonest for someone post a claim of a quote that they know is made up.

If you are ok with people lying just say so rather making up pretend mind reading powers for yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No, what I said of her religion is neither nonsense nor dishonest, it is documented in their own holy books (of all places) and we see it played out in real time on a daily basis in the countries which they rule. Keep your head in the sand if you wish, your sanctity and security from this really doesn't matter to me and it's your head.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Wonder why...

Incorrect assumption on your part. I cannot verify it, therefore it is both true and false.

So it's ok to a artribute statements to people that you are completely unable to verify or, and let's be frank here, that you know are made up.

Otherwise known as lying.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Wonder why...

So it's ok to a artribute statements to people that you are completely unable to verify or, and let's be frank here, that you know are made up.

Just playing by the left's rules and following the lead of the MSM. Isn't that right? Or are you a racist?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No, what I said of her religion is neither nonsense nor dishonest, it is documented in their own holy books (of all places) and we see it played out in real time on a daily basis in the countries which they rule. Keep your head in the sand if you wish, your sanctity and security from this really doesn't matter to me and it's your head.

So you think all Muslims think white men should be in chains. Are you really that stupid or just pretending?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Spoiler
They dont really stand for anything

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Wonder why...

Just playing by the left's rules and following the lead of the MSM. Isn't that right? Or are you a racist?

No you are lying. Pretty clearly.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wonder why...

And, you are a racist if you disagree, clearly. Why do you hate brown people so much to call them liars?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So you think all Muslims think white men should be in chains. Are you really that stupid or just pretending?

I think the devout, the ones who actually follow their religion's documented creed certainly do.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wonder why...

And, you are a racist if you disagree, clearly. Why do you hate brown people so much to call them liars?

I am not calling brown people liars.

I am calling you a liar.

Because you lied.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wonder why...

I am not calling brown people liars.

I am calling you a liar.

Because you lied.

So, you admit to being a racist then, shame on you.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I think the devout, the ones who actually follow their religion's documented creed certainly do.

And devout Christians should avoid shell fish and go round storming adulterers. Does that happen much?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join